Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all good and well with us laughing and loving that she has had her comeuppance at the hands of our current hero Ruby, but I can't help but think about J&B.

They were removed - (not returned by KFP) from KH and MP around 11th November, thrown into the abject chaos at MM with KFP (which let's face it for a few days was probably an adventure for them), then reality hits - no boundaries, no meals (little tummies rumbling due to hunger and being fed a diet of beige freezer food they are not used to) no routine, no real love without conditions and just chaos. Those poor wee mites. They must have been so confused. They probably don't have a phone to call daddy for help, and no doubt KFP delivered her normal venomous narrative at every opportunity about MP and KH. They must be so damaged and distraught, I've seen it so often, and childhood trauma can manifest in so many complex ways.

Yes, we can all laugh and joke (and I do too), but those poor wee ones - I so hope they are ok. No child should have to experience what we suspect they have had to.
your so right,they shouldnt have,where is the family i.e sophie,danny and skankys father (not ppfencing) and kierons mum and dad ? why hasnt sophie (who seems to be in the loop of knowalge, more than most ,while Amys ill) ,stepped in and told skanky to return the kids to kieron ? why has carl not told her to send the kids back ? all these are assisting her in this specticle of shame. skanky is making bad life choices,the kids are suffering. lets put the blame where it belongs, on skanky and all those who enable and help her. shes one sick witch

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I for one have for the last few hours been smugly smirking and feeling quite happy with the world knowing skank for the last few weeks has been shitting herself every hour of the day constantly on edge in crisis wondering if and when this story was going to hit her in the smug gormless lying cheating drink and drug lop sided face. 😏😎
Let’s hope the fucker is “self medicating” itself to the max tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven‘t stopped laughing all night, gonna have the best weekend, got that party started 🥳💃🏽😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
your so right,they shouldnt have,where is the family i.e sophie,danny and skankys father (not ppfencing) and kierons mum and dad ? why hasnt sophie (who seems to be in the loop of knowalge, more than most ,while Amys ill) ,stepped in and told skanky to return the kids to kieron ? why has carl not told her to send the kids back ? all these are assisting her in this specticle of shame. skanky is making bad life choices,the kids are suffering. lets put the blame where it belongs, on skanky and all those who enable and help her. shes one sick witch
Good point (and thank you for acknowledging my concerns). Do we know anything about KH's father (perhaps a bit off-topic)

Reactions: 13
Elton’s not gonna finger you Skank…

View attachment 1880888

Elton’s not gonna finger you Skank…

View attachment 1880888
Give it up twit, no amount of deflection is going to save your arse.
Nobody is in the slightest showing any interest in your past associations.
Everyone is now well aware of the dirty, cheating, stinky cow that you are in reality.
It's gone!
It's down the road with your butchered looks and comedy tits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s hope the fucker is “self medicating” itself to the max tonight.
Well seems sink boy was, has been (up until 20th Dec when this happened) maybe still is on the scene now this is public wonder if he'll do one tonight and if like you say skanks "self medicating" to the max we know how it'll end let's just hope no one hides the car keys at Pricey Towers. 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lets hope Ruby gets pissed up on her night out and gets loose lipped and plays the recording 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Always seems to be a lot of secret filming around her isn't there. Her kids must be so proud

Reactions: 33
I wonder whoever the Egg pulling on Pricey’s Tampax is, was also accidentally having a feed from no nips Phil and Grant? 🤣 Like chewing on a salty flip flop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Skanky Price the manky old trout, got her mates bloke to get her tampax out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.