Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her latest IG post…..oh yes it’s on there already, the ☕ Is spilling 😁 So funny, as usual the fans are saying “so rude, be kind”….there’s a reply saying go read what she was up to with someone’s fella 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh Skank you in the 💩 plus poor old Sink-Boy still lurking around in the background, as we said, how is the hired-hand gonna play this now, reckon they were going to reveal him back soon, he was gonna be destroyed anyway going back to her, but this finishes him on his IG if he does, will be fire on there, he’ll be torn a new one 😂 no wonder he’s gone quiet…..I just can’t stop laughing, plus maybe my prayers about the little ones have been realised and she really has lost them, surely this has gone to SS, and if it hasn’t it will soon, her game with using the kids must be over 🙏🏾

On the wine, I did dance in the kitchen, I adore @Angelic37 and I’m deploying the Gif I really love…..oh yes I’m gonna have a party in my front room tonight 🥳

View attachment 1880520
Wondered when you were gonna crack out Kool and the Gang 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im guessing it was this evening? 19/12 it all happened? This is the night Ruby was there…
971B3DE7-FBBF-446D-8A81-A3F188E7B14C.jpeg

21C2AB1C-FE8E-4995-A8EC-673C89C8995D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Well skanky likes to dress up,, we've had the pvc bunny boiler outfit, rubber Jonny all in one wonder if she'll wear this for her next staged photo opportunity. 😀😎
chrome_screenshot_1673646123801.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Was Westbrook there stretching off with BackGrid?
Good grief Westbrook looks like something from the Walking Dead….all these people can’t have much longer, they are just a complete shambles in every department, how are they still remembering to breathe 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ruby was at the MM on the 28th December, then it all kicked off just after then…there was a picture of Bunny with her little boy (?) she posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Ruby was at the MM on the 28th December, then it all kicked off just after then…there was a picture of Bunny with her little boy (?) she posted.
Ahhh I missed that!

Just found them!
0414E656-B475-48C8-8C83-001803B1970E.png
FE0BD8C4-A99E-47AD-A14F-E02D92535D13.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What's the betting she will try to justify it as her asking her noo egg to help her out as she was feeling a bit odd and was worried it was toxic shock syndrome when in reality she was suffering from toxic witch syndrome.
Hahahaha toxic witch syndrome xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, we think it was the 19th of December that #tampongate happened? That would explain a lot. CS are notoriously slow, so they were probably still there for Christmas, but as we know, she went off on one and rode a horse in a drunk and disorderly state.

A few days later, the youngest two were at another 'best friend's' house watching the non-explosive CH5 docu. No photographs since. In my area, CS had an extra day off and didn't return until Thursday, 29th December - perhaps it took a couple of days to get a strat meeting, and boom- kids removed, which would fit in with the 'they have not been seen' narrative.

I reckon our hero Ruby reported it to everyone she could (and who could blame her - probably KH got wind, straight to CS and bish, bash, bosh, kids removed). I hope this is what happened and why we there has been radio silence with albeit a few carefully curated throwback pics for good measure.

I think she is really in trouble this time - fingers crossed. Although with CS nothing is guaranteed. Then again if they were good, I wouldn't have a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's all good and well with us laughing and loving that she has had her comeuppance at the hands of our current hero Ruby, but I can't help but think about J&B.

They were removed - (not returned by KFP) from KH and MP around 11th November, thrown into the abject chaos at MM with KFP (which let's face it for a few days was probably an adventure for them), then reality hits - no boundaries, no meals (little tummies rumbling due to hunger and being fed a diet of beige freezer food they are not used to) no routine, no real love without conditions and just chaos. Those poor wee mites. They must have been so confused. They probably don't have a phone to call daddy for help, and no doubt KFP delivered her normal venomous narrative at every opportunity about MP and KH. They must be so damaged and distraught, I've seen it so often, and childhood trauma can manifest in so many complex ways.

Yes, we can all laugh and joke (and I do too), but those poor wee ones - I so hope they are ok. No child should have to experience what we suspect they have had to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Price or Westbrook when tampax pulling?
my god,does she have any teeth on her top jaw ? when i see photos like this,i thank my lucky stars, im skint and a nobody. westbrook looks like shes been tampon pulling by her teeth 😂 . is this a new thing with z listers ? OF, tampon pulling, whats next, camel tit swallowing, no brains or shame between the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I for one have for the last few hours been smugly smirking and feeling quite happy with the world knowing skank for the last few weeks has been shitting herself every hour of the day constantly on edge in crisis wondering if and when this story was going to hit her in the smug gormless lying cheating drink and drug lop sided face. 😏😎

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.