Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see @PTMe ’s response 😂😂

This is just the tea we needed. I’ve hardly been participating as I’ve been so disillusioned with her but this is just shocking. She will never, ever change. She’s rotten to the core 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What a time to be alive huh?

bleeping hell. Just when you think the skank has done it all........ she sinks lower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

This is just the tea we needed. I’ve hardly been participating as I’ve been so disillusioned with her but this is just shocking. She will never, ever change. She’s rotten to the core 🤮

What a bloody great story that was.

If you'll pardon my pun 😂😂😂😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wonder if the vid of Pricey’s latest finger banging episode will be available on OF for its paying fan base 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Idea for next year's tree and decorations seen as your always looking for ideas and freebies
chrome_screenshot_1673644323836.png
skanky because this isn't going away. 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Shane MacGowan heard the ☕ The Pogues have released a new version of ‘Dirty Old Town’ with amended lyrics for the chorus….

4CCC2867-9C39-4FC7-9B8B-D9C6EB98DECB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Hannah has definitely dumped Kipper for a younger model 🤣🤣🤣🤣
how many of those "all the same looking,pouting,stupid bints,who dont want to work for a living, but want all the beauty treatments,plastic surgery etc., to snare a rich bloke, give him multiple kids (so they dont have to work) and make out they are better than sliced bread" out there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She can't find a man of her own (Carl doesn't count as a man) so she tries to nab a friend's. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship, she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself, is Ruby the one who dropped her calling her a 'twisted witch'?

• Haha
What a scabby old bleep!
You gotta love how she asks some random bloke (albeit her mate's bloke), to fish a smelly tampon put of her rancid festering hole. Jeez!
Please let the tabloids pick this up 🙏
ffs, my old man would never do that for me,even when i was a hot 25 year old,not that i would have ever asked him to anyway,or wanted it ( only rest i got was when i was on my monthlys,lol). shes such a dirty old slag and he cant be that fussy either,
to poke that rancid old bint. if i was ruby,i would not have contfronted her,i would have sold it to the papers. then again, she either suspected it or set her up, oh to have friends like that,like attract like they say 😂 , all im worried about,is,where were those kids ?, where are those kids now ? and did his bleeping fingers fall off ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.