Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...Just follow the stench...
She's not clever enough to do a disappearing act. It isn't easy to try to wipe your movements. My guess is she's holed up in her disgusting excuse of a house, thinking she's being so incredibly clever. We have your card marked pwicey!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At first I thought she is probably still in the UK, but now I think she's deliberately keeping silent to worry KH even more as to where the kids actually are! It's all just games with her isn't it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thinking about it from a ‘criminologist point of view’ 😂
Where could they go without being detected? I reckon they’ve gone by road somewhere. They live in the south of England so maybe drive to France or similar distance. There’s no pap photos of them at an airport or mention of them being on a plane. Unless they’ve gone incognito by wearing wigs or something.
Oh I’ve spent too much time thinking about this lol
France isn't vulgar enough for them, they'd stick out like sore thumbs. I reckon they're holed up in one of those dismal lodges they score for free.

Reactions: 20
I think that dog-breath and her pet are down in the BDSM dungeon, Cole is chained to a rack and the old tart is flogging him with a cat o' 9 tails and shrieking "Cole, Cole, you gotta mawwy me, if you dahn't I'll send fat viddeo of u behind the back of the tahn 'all wiv a laydee of ill repoot to fe fillth".

whip.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that when she says she has sole custody what she means is that the kids are currently solely with her - ie factually that is correct. Either it’s her week to have them or she’s taken them anyway. I agree with the theory that she got a free holiday and decided she wanted to take them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember how she was this sex bomb on legs, then we find out she hates sex.

Remember how she was this earth mother with 5 kids,one disabled and she worked and worked - until we found out it was nannies and neighbours and the husbands who did all the caring?

Remember how she was a boss business woman with a 45m fortune until we found out it was a pack of cards?

She is broken beyond repair but it’s interesting to watch her machinations.

She is good at that but her narcissistic rage will be her undoing at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That's not all he would pick up from her

I think Kipper is in the UK omewhere with the kids ... Just not at home with them ... SS and Keiran probably don't know where they are... Kipper is playing games with them
I think the holiday was a ploy to stop police or SS knocking on the door.

Reactions: 24
I think the holiday was a ploy to stop police or SS knocking on the door.
My thoughts exactly. She's a sandwich short of a picnic. In fact she's lost the picnic basket and all the contents long ago. So predictable and transparent, thinking she can outsmart the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think either of them are interested in sexy time.Unless it’s with themselves.I have never believed that Price was sex mad.She uses sex as a weapon, she loves the control, the power. It’s a means to an end.
And she is losing that power, and has nothing to back it up.If it was anyone else I would feel a little sorrow for them.
As for him.I don’t understand how he can live in his head.
1 out of 10 from Charles.... Lauren's now ex.... but he actually added... just did coke all day... sex was boring ... but she actually kept jumping on him after a while to keep things going...So after lying there for a while after the done deed... she thought better have another go to impress him...
Re charge your batteries Pricey lol.... like you do !!!!
Oh I'm making myself laugh anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Remember how she was this sex bomb on legs, then we find out she hates sex.

Remember how she was this earth mother with 5 kids,one disabled and she worked and worked - until we found out it was nannies and neighbours and the husbands who did all the caring?

Remember how she was a boss business woman with a 45m fortune until we found out it was a pack of cards?

She is broken beyond repair but it’s interesting to watch her machinations.

She is good at that but her narcissistic rage will be her undoing at some point.
When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
1 out of 10 from Charles.... Lauren's now ex.... but he actually added... just did coke all day... sex was boring ... but she actually kept jumping on him after a while to keep things going...So after lying there for a while after the done deed... she thought better have another go to impress him...
Re charge your batteries Pricey lol.... like you do !!!!
Oh I'm making myself laugh anyway 🤣
I'm sure Princess was in next room.( hotel room ) !!!!
But anyway this is Pricey we're taking about ....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That'll be the usual burglarrs looking for all her dymunts plus a squad of Saaarrrfff Afrikkans toting guns and weapons and one lone Mexican trying to get back his sombrero that skanky nicked in 1988.
I'm calling it now, MM will get broken into while she's "away" and the only device which contains the video she's threatening to release will have been swiped.

She's done the damage already be announcing on SM that she has a video, plus it means it means it can no longer be seized by police as part of KH's Harassment allegation..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm calling it now, MM will get broken into while she's "away" and the only device which contains the video she's threatening to release will have been swiped.

She's done the damage already be announcing on SM that she has a video, plus it means it means it can no longer be seized by police as part of KH's Harassment allegation..
👏 you called it!

The female of the species is definitely more deadlier than the male....👍
It's called the Infield/Pricey factor...
Inbred and outbred....these people are All there....
to fake and take and we have to ignore their mistake...
THE PRICEY FAMILY 👪

• Heart
Reactions: 15

But surely the police/authorities will already have a copy if it’s being dealt with 🤷🏻‍♀️ But this is just KP’s version, as it hasn’t got out into the public domain anywhere…. Yet KP says KH ‘distributed’ the video.

Todays OF post - old photo

View attachment 1797681
Looks like H!tler on the wall behind 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.