Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title and credit to @spudonspeed šŸ˜‚ with a whopping 70+ likes! Thatā€™s got to be a first for that many likes in a while!!

Link to last thread

Cole has proved heā€™s a pussy by going back to Kipper despite the staged breakup. Iā€™m personally wondering if the recent trip to Thailand was fo remove his balls? Because he certainly seems to have lost them.

Bankruptcy update
She hasnā€™t kept up her agreed payments nor has she been forthcoming in providing requested information. Iā€™m sure that will go down well for the February hearing.

J&B update
Sheā€™s allegedly taken them ā€œSkingā€œ (yeah with her broken trottersā€¦šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)ā€¦ and itā€™s all kicked off. Theyā€™ve been taken out of school and apparently Jett has been off school for almost three weeks. So letā€™s see how she gets away with this one.

Kieran has now reported her - so we are hoping she will face the ramifications upon her returnā€¦

Sheā€™s been banned from Tiktokā€¦ šŸ‘šŸ»

The public have more or less had enough. Apart from the intellectual criminologist who thinks sheā€™s a gentle mumā€¦ and the LLL brigadeā€¦ need we say more.

If we thought she was weapons grade bleep material before, we were mistaken, sheā€™s a mega weapons grade bleep šŸ¤­

Please feel free to add your recaps - we are speeding through threads at the moment šŸ˜‚

If youā€™re new - please take the time to read through the wiki at the top of the page which is updated regularly.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Still laughing about the TIKKY TOKKY ban šŸ˜‚

Sorry, nah not sorry, Iā€™m deploying THE gif again for a new thread, Kylieā€™s had some wine, cā€™mon celebrate good times, cā€™monā€¦

E1E55D77-2FC9-4D48-A980-77AB7B8F0E50.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not even trying to hide Cole nowā€¦
From the latest Facebook JYY posts
8BB11D37-DE79-4ADC-ACB1-F235B74A869F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Recap: Iā€™m still really confused! You people that keep these threads going and explain stuff are awesome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Iā€™ve reported her Instagram for hate speech. Missed the story. Wonder how many reports to take it down? Says 5 online but imagine Instagram has received more than 5 complaints? Itā€™s very easy to do - just go to top right ā€˜report profileā€™ on her profile

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Still laughing about the TIKKY TOKKY ban šŸ˜‚

Sorry, nah not sorry, Iā€™m deploying THE gif again for a new thread, Kylieā€™s had some wine, cā€™mon celebrate good times, cā€™monā€¦

View attachment 1793200
Excuse me miss, may I have this dance?
I'm celebrating my promotion to "Active Member"... (It's only taken me since March 2021 šŸ˜‚)

dance-dancing.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Skank takes her make-up and wig off, knocks back the wine in her bath tonight, suddenly realises itā€™s all closing-in on herā€¦

CB802FB9-6B4E-40D8-A6F3-B80C589F74C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Great thread title and credit to @spudonspeed šŸ˜‚ with a whopping 70+ likes! Thatā€™s got to be a first for that many likes in a while!!

Link to last thread

Cole has proved heā€™s a pussy by going back to Kipper despite the staged breakup. Iā€™m personally wondering if the recent trip to Thailand was fo remove his balls? Because he certainly seems to have lost them.

Bankruptcy update
She hasnā€™t kept up her agreed payments nor has she been forthcoming in providing requested information. Iā€™m sure that will go down well for the February hearing.

J&B update
Sheā€™s allegedly taken them ā€œSkingā€œ (yeah with her broken trottersā€¦šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)ā€¦ and itā€™s all kicked off. Theyā€™ve been taken out of school and apparently Jett has been off school for almost three weeks. So letā€™s see how she gets away with this one.

Kieran has now reported her - so we are hoping she will face the ramifications upon her returnā€¦

Sheā€™s been banned from Tiktokā€¦ šŸ‘šŸ»

The public have more or less had enough. Apart from the intellectual criminologist who thinks sheā€™s a gentle mumā€¦ and the LLL brigadeā€¦ need we say more.

If we thought she was weapons grade bleep material before, we were mistaken, sheā€™s a mega weapons grade bleep šŸ¤­

Please feel free to add your recaps - we are speeding through threads at the moment šŸ˜‚

If youā€™re new - please take the time to read through the wiki at the top of the page which is updated regularly.
So happy about this.. little victories and all that ā¤ let's hope this is the start of things to come.. some payback!

Great thread title and recap šŸ„³

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve reported her Instagram for hate speech. Missed the story. Wonder how many reports to take it down? Says 5 online but imagine Instagram has received more than 5 complaints? Itā€™s very easy to do - just go to top right ā€˜report profileā€™ on her profile
yep I reported her too- heard nothing yet. We should definitely all report her en mass next time, even if itā€™s to get them investigating faster as per below. I read that they can close down an account based on 1 complaint but completely depends on the content
D5699F35-6284-4F90-975F-A357D6619F8F.jpeg

Disgusting. This has been reposted on her Facebook šŸ˜”
Ok Iā€™ve reported, can as many people as possible do the same - when you click on the story there are 3 dots at the top right of the screen. Click on that and choose the first option ā€œfind support or report storyā€. I went with harassment as the reason, seemed the most severe out of the options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I canā€™t find it posted on either Facebook or Instagram?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.