Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if pwicey has dumped the kids on SB to go whoring around town like she did to Kris, hmmmm somehow, something tells me that isn't going to be happening..
You can run Kipper, but you can't hide.. slither out from underneath that rock you've took residence in and face the music, you trouble causing, narcissistic old bag

Reactions: 22
there are never any paps shots of her at the airport it is always backgrid(who she calls and sets up)no one is following her around just waiting to photo her)
Because no one cares!!

Plus the vinanelle jokes, she is malevolent but not bright enough?

Reactions: 9
Interesting take. Reminds me of the 'vulnerable' gobshite in my family who has got away with assault ( twice) and fraud to name a few :confused: I really think the justice system needs to recognise that 1 in 100 people are sociopathic ( or similar) and have no intention of ever following the law or doing their bit in society.....that includes a large number of women who hide behind being mums or 'vulnerable' when it suits them. The system is based around people being scared and ashamed of punishment, doesn't work with sociopaths.
Very true. I sometimes conduct l
Ahhh a Folie à Deux. I'd be really interested to read your dissertation!
Leave it with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because no one cares!!

Plus the vinanelle jokes, she is malevolent but not bright enough?
If you called her malevolent, she’d probably say no I’m Sleeping Beauty, waiting for my Prinze Chow Mein to come and give me a big kiss and make everything perfick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who had the kids while she was filming OF and drinking etc in London
Did she take them with her and leave them in hotel room!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I miss research quite a bit when I sit and think about it. One could almost say, I used to be a criminologist but I drifted...
It's never too late! Remember that. So many times while writing assignments I felt like giving up, it seemed like an enormous mountain to climb. I'm happy where I am now, recognised as one of the uks leading experts on serial murder, and crime in general. Only thing with research is it does tend to lead you down the rabbit hole! I'm sure you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that when she says she has sole custody what she means is that the kids are currently solely with her - ie factually that is correct. Either it’s her week to have them or she’s taken them anyway. I agree with the theory that she got a free holiday and decided she wanted to take them
I haven't caught up properly but wanted to interrupt to say I think you might be onto something here - She constantly misunderstands things - remember she thought her Restraining Order meant that Michelle wasn't allowed to post stuff that antagonises her - maybe she thinks sole custody means that the kids are with just her and not her and Cole?? (i.e. sole custody) Total Stab in the dark but just trying to understand her twisted and confused mind...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder who had the kids while she was filming OF and drinking etc in London
Did she take them with her and leave them in hotel room!!
Doesn't Skatona get her teenage daughter to film her OF, or have I just made that up in some kind of sick and twisted way?! 😳

I can totally see Klattie roping PA into doing the same as she continues to groom her to be Jordan 2.0 😒

"Ere, Prinny babez, make shur youz get the angle write! Don't wanna end up wiv me beefs been on display! Ah fack it! Let me just tuck em back in!"

Edit: I still can't understand why ANYONE would want to see old Kezza's haggered corpse in the nip.?! There must be some real bleeping deviants with very dark kinks out there 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sure he is taking action. First step was telling police she is harassing them. No way will SS look at any 'evidence' the Kipper has sent and just look at it in isolation. They will have to take into account what she's been saying online and what she's done in the past. That will be her failing, her huge lack of self awareness and entitlement.
An awful lot of the dodgy stuff she puts online though is in the stories which are only up for 24 hours. So unless someone sends them screenshots of them they wouldn't necessarily know about them. Again probably a deliberate ploy on her part to throw tit out there and then run away.

there are never any paps shots of her at the airport it is always backgrid(who she calls and sets up)no one is following her around just waiting to photo her)
These days paps don't just hang out a airports randomly hoping to see celebs, they are only ever there if they have been called. I travel a lot and the only time I have ever seen them they are clearly there for a specific person because once they photograph them they leave!

It's never too late! Remember that. So many times while writing assignments I felt like giving up, it seemed like an enormous mountain to climb. I'm happy where I am now, recognised as one of the uks leading experts on serial murder, and crime in general. Only thing with research is it does tend to lead you down the rabbit hole! I'm sure you know what I mean.
My degree dissertations were in Serial Sexual Murder (British only which was newish at the time) and then a very specific case of potential Folie à Deux. My PhD would have been focused on female offenders but the uni lost the funding so I left the profession (I did lecture very briefly). I'm happy where I am now too and I'll probably have heard your name because I still keep up a bit. Rabbit holes are great! It's fascinating that there are so many criminology type people on Tattle but on this thread specifically.

Reactions: 16
My degree dissertations were in Serial Sexual Murder (British only which was newish at the time) and then a very specific case of potential Folie à Deux. My PhD would have been focused on female offenders but the uni lost the funding so I left the profession (I did lecture very briefly). I'm happy where I am now too and I'll probably have heard your name because I still keep up a bit. Rabbit holes are great! It's fascinating that there are so many criminology type people on Tattle but on this thread specifically.
I find the behaviour fascinating but sad that young lives are being impacted.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.

• Sad
  • Wow
That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.
Have you ever heard the theory that Savile was Bible John? .....sorry for the off topic everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
An awful lot of the dodgy stuff she puts online though is in the stories which are only up for 24 hours. So unless someone sends them screenshots of them they wouldn't necessarily know about them. Again probably a deliberate ploy on her part to throw tit out there and then run away.

These days paps don't just hang out a airports randomly hoping to see celebs, they are only ever there if they have been called. I travel a lot and the only time I have ever seen them they are clearly there for a specific person because once they photograph them they leave!
She has to know it gets picked up by press though. It wouldn't torture the victims enough if it was completely private.

Yes, and I also investigated his connections to Peter Sutcliffe. Very strange goings on.
All very interesting. I heard about the voice Sutcliffe said he heard and the car near Roundhay where Savile lived. I thought Savile had possible connections to SOE agents in WW2 ( his highland house was near where SOE recruits trained and he was friends with someone connected to the programme). Now that's a crazy off topic rabbit hole 😯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, my hero is the great Robert Ressler. They'll never be another like him.

Reactions: 9
Me too. I think he is BJ as well. I hope he’s in the special place in hell where you are head down in 2 feet of tit. Evil evil man, I think there are far more victims too. To keep on topic kipper us still a WFC

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.