Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.
Sorry I meant to quote you... haha my reply is below....I'm silly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But surely the police/authorities will already have a copy if it’s being dealt with 🤷🏻‍♀️ But this is just KP’s version, as it hasn’t got out into the public domain anywhere…. Yet KP says KH ‘distributed’ the video.

Looks like H!tler on the wall behind 😬
Hahaaaa! It does!

Sorry I meant to quote you... haha my reply is below....I'm silly 😂
Nah, not silly at all!

Reactions: 8
Oh, now you have me thinking about this kipper business. You know those horrific nicotine dyed neon yellow ones you get that taste like tit? Yes. That..just that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
the forehead!
The beatles and the twins in her t shirt...
She becomes more like a comedy characature everyday... in the nightclub last week she was Max Wall on Speed ... with her lifted leg and sticky out bum poses...
Reign it in Pricey....
Nay nay and thrice yay....
You are an embarrassment....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh, our Kourtneykool has deffo confirmed it’s old, what a coincidence she posts that with it looking like H!tler in the background 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Last night I finally caught up with the Kipper posts so hopped over to see exactly what was being said on the Kieran thread....
It made for a horrible read which made me question the authenticity of some of the posters on here...:censored:

A couple of the posters here are two faced. They're gleeful Kieran is being put through the wringer by Cunty.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.
Interesting take. Reminds me of the 'vulnerable' gobshite in my family who has got away with assault ( twice) and fraud to name a few :confused: I really think the justice system needs to recognise that 1 in 100 people are sociopathic ( or similar) and have no intention of ever following the law or doing their bit in society.....that includes a large number of women who hide behind being mums or 'vulnerable' when it suits them. The system is based around people being scared and ashamed of punishment, doesn't work with sociopaths.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for those kids they should be enjoying the build up to Christmas all the fun things in school and going off previous years K and M do the whole elf and magical days out skank will have them sat in a corner on a the babysitter iPad eating pizza
hope its not frozen pizza like poor harvey had?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s said I ain’t returning my babies they’ve been abusing them I have evidence!! Sent off this video and it’s under “review” I think this is her all the way! Pushing for something to happen. Now they are “investigating” but….. this won’t last forever, 💯. As she is unhinged herself.. m and k need to seriously produce something…
For christs sakes k do what ever pa is doing to get her off your back you silly man!! Use those brain cells!!! And stop this cr#p!!
now or never!!!!!

Reactions: 22
But surely the police/authorities will already have a copy if it’s being dealt with 🤷🏻‍♀️ But this is just KP’s version, as it hasn’t got out into the public domain anywhere…. Yet KP says KH ‘distributed’ the video.

Looks like H!tler on the wall behind 😬
Apologies for the quality of the last post, It's as fucked up as Kipper's scarred mug! TL keeps being very slow with errors etc when trying to post 😒

DC, yeah your absolutely correct, no doubt the authorities will already have a copy if it's under investigation.

There actually being a physical video is irrelevant, isn't it. She's already poisoned the well of public opinion by referencing it, and the allegations against KH.
Today's news is tomorrows chip paper, but to the uninitiated when someone mentions KH down the line they will say "ooh, he's a child abuser, ya know! Katie Price has a video of it!"

Sinister bleeping witch knows that she could get arrested for harassment, but to a narc like her it's a small price (no pun intended) to pay for destroying KH's reputation and making out that she's the ever so caring and concerned mother.

Time for a cuppa ☕ I'll get the piss boiling...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.