Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.
I did enjoy it but I was also quite unwell with a thyroid problem at the time so it was a very weird situation. I was literally teaching the subject I most wanted to (Forensic Psychology) and my mentor was a person I hugely admired. When we found out we'd lost the funding I blurted out how relieved I was and she just said "well I'm not". I still think of it and wish I'd have worded it differently. I just needed the world to stop.

It took me a long time to get over because the Masters I did wasn't my original one. They gave that to journalist without telling me during the summer break and I only found out once I'd already written half of it. I then watched her present her findings using my undergrad stuff, without referencing me at all, all over twitter etc. I was very bitter for a long time.

And er... Katie Price is awful.

Have you ever heard the theory that Savile was Bible John? .....sorry for the off topic everyone.
I have and I'm not convinced.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too. I think he is BJ as well. I hope he’s in the special place in hell where you are head down in 2 feet of tit. Evil evil man, I think there are far more victims too. To keep on topic kipper us still a WFC
There always are more victims than the ones reported. I'm also one of the folks taking seriously Levi Belfield killed the Russels, not Michael Stone. Oh yes. Price is still a twit, still a waste of space, still an unwanted, stupid lump!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I did enjoy it but I was also quite unwell with a thyroid problem at the time so it was a very weird situation. I was literally teaching the subject I most wanted to (Forensic Psychology) and my mentor was a person I hugely admired. When we found out we'd lost the funding I blurted out how relieved I was and she just said "well I'm not". I still think of it and wish I'd have worded it differently. I just needed the world to stop.

It took me a long time to get over because the Masters I did wasn't my original one. They gave that to journalist without telling me during the summer break and I only found out once I'd already written half of it. I then watched her present her findings using my undergrad stuff, without referencing me at all, all over twitter etc. I was very bitter for a long time.

And er... Katie Price is awful.

I have and I'm not convinced.
Thanks for answering. yes Kipper is awful!

Reactions: 8
Hodor was a hero. Skanky is no Cercei - she actually loved her children. If you want to compare Skanky to anyone in GOT then compare her to Daenerys - she ended up unhinged and off her rocker!
no ,its their version of "game of thrones" on a parallel universe, where skanky thinks shes beautiful and sb thinks he has talent, michelle is daenerys,shes going to be driven mad by skanys shannigans and she going to come and wipe her out, once on for all, then put photos of them on sm in matching clothes, dressed as dragons, kieron will be john snow and depending what he has or has not done will either be sent to the wall or over the wall :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you read this sink boy act now and don't delete anything incriminating you have on skank, don't fall for her nicely nice bullshit and promises she's made you because if skanky is going to get her collar felt by plod and SS you will be thrown under the bus to save her worthless neck. Skank, her family and management will protect her because they are part of the gravy train and you are nothing to them your a pile of tit she's stepped in.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Brown Star Sherrifs Badge Productions present "The Duped Women of Kieran" starring...

Brad Pitt as Kieran Hayler
Victoria Beckham as Michelle Penticost
Dog The Bounty Hunter as Katie Price
Guy The Gorilla as Cole Woods
The Lionesses, Girls Aloud and The Spice Girls as The Duped Women
Warrick Davis as Jett Hayler
Shirley Temple as Bunny Hayler
Stevie Wonder as Harvey Price
Shakin' Stevens as Peter Andre

Exclusively on Netflix...Coming Soon
There isn't really much to be laughed at on this thread as it's so bloody tragic but honestly really really laughed out loud at this x lol'ing my arse off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There always are more victims than the ones reported. I'm also one of the folks taking seriously Levi Belfield killed the Russels, not Michael Stone. Oh yes. Price is still a twit, still a waste of space, still an unwanted, stupid lump!
I thought that from the minute his crimes were disclosed he was responsible. . MO so similar. I’ve often wondered given the right circumstances Kipper could turn to this level of criminal activity. I’ve got her down as having the dark triad. However note that not having met her we can’t diagnose

Reactions: 11
I thought that from the minute his crimes were disclosed he was responsible. . MO so similar. I’ve often wondered given the right circumstances Kipper could turn to this level of criminal activity. I’ve got her down as having the dark triad. However note that not having met her we can’t diagnose
She's certainly murdered many a blokes libido... I only have to look at her and my balls jump back up into my stomach faster than Usain Bolt running the 100m in rocket boots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She's not creative? Surely you jest! She's the QUEEN of crafting! Don't forget all those lovely crappy craft things she made for Jett's bedroom!;)😂
Yeah I bet that woman off Dragons Den is quaking in her boots. Sorry, forgot her name

• Haha
I doubt her creditors will see a penny of it.

I feel the same, well said Smiley x
DC16 - are the bankruptcy lot aware of this? I'd hate to think she'll get away with this too :)

I'm getting that Oops notice too - I thought it was my computer arsing about or maybe because I said I didn't want any cookies ta very much?

it was once a lady boy's penis
Thus proving it is a head :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.