Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alas Kid 1 is now grown up and lives in her own place. Kid 2 was my menopause surprise 🤣🤣

I could wait till they are both here at Xmas and then just throw Xmas pudding at them all!
Bonus points if it's on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1. MP threw a pie. It's unclear whether she threw it directly at someone, or not. It's not been confirmed that there is a video of the pie throwing, KP is the source.
2. Again KP says they have. Not been confirmed. It does seem that KH access to kids has been reduced a lot as he and Michelle's recent IG posts of family outings, home life etc does not include J&B.
3. See 2 - KP has access but unclear whether she has them full time at the moment or not. Again KP says sole custody but she's a known liar.
Thank you MrsB 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She won't be getting man smashed if she's with Cole, he seems to find her revolting Remember the Thai video in the bedroom "This is where the magic doesn't happen".
I don’t think either of them are interested in sexy time.Unless it’s with themselves.I have never believed that Price was sex mad.She uses sex as a weapon, she loves the control, the power. It’s a means to an end.
And she is losing that power, and has nothing to back it up.If it was anyone else I would feel a little sorrow for them.
As for him.I don’t understand how he can live in his head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think either of them are interested in sexy time.Unless it’s with themselves.I have never believed that Price was sex mad.She uses sex as a weapon, she loves the control, the power. It’s a means to an end.
And she is losing that power, and has nothing to back it up.If it was anyone else I would feel a little sorrow for them.
As for him.I don’t understand how he can live in his head.
He wants to be famous. Some people will do anything to be famous. Even sell their soul to the devil.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think something's going down, very unlike her to lay low for this long especially on a holiday, and she was gloating about having the kids only a few days ago.
I think she is lying low to avoid the police getting her in for questioning. By now, there would have been SOME gloating pics being sold. I’m selling 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿.

Reactions: 22
We've got a lot of suspicious newbies at the moment and you may be treated as one! Why did you change your name?
Last night I finally caught up with the Kipper posts so hopped over to see exactly what was being said on the Kieran thread....
It made for a horrible read which made me question the authenticity of some of the posters on here...:censored:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
SB is complicit in her lies, he’s gone back to her even though she admitted cheating on him. (Unless he’s gathering more evidence) Is he egging her on, or trying to tell her she’s wrong in what she’s doing
Either way, I have zero sympathy for him, his chance came and went for his popcorn, mic drop moment, I hope he’s bloody miserable holed up with her.
Turning off his comments, he knew what would be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She won't be getting man smashed if she's with Cole, he seems to find her revolting Remember the Thai video in the bedroom "This is where the magic doesn't happen".
He's only human.
I mean, would you or any other person with mental capacity want to do "the magic" with this;

I give you the KP Gallery of Grottyness Top 5 "Faces Which Should Have Been Smothered At Birth"...

2_MAIN-Katie-Price.jpg
1_EHP_CHP_200720Katie-Price_28349JPG.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000513916077.jpg
0_EHP_CHP_140820Katie-Price_30714JPG.jpg
53341421-10438773-Nut_ting_to_see_here_Shameless_Katie_Price_brushed_off_her_abusi-a-2_1643104...jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
SB is complicit in her lies, he’s gone back to her even though she admitted cheating on him. (Unless he’s gathering more evidence) Is he egging her on, or trying to tell her she’s wrong in what she’s doing
Either way, I have zero sympathy for him, his chance came and went for his popcorn, mic drop moment, I hope he’s bloody miserable holed up with her.
Turning off his comments, he knew what would be said.
Do you think he's intelligent enough to pull off a double bluff ? Or is he just plain stupid ?
I really don't know anymore. Either he's playing a blinder or he's supremely thick[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 17
Come on England! I’m having a couple of G&T’s with a fellow tattler - so in between watching the footie - we are dissecting KP’s life 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last night I finally caught up with the Kipper posts so hopped over to see exactly what was being said on the Kieran thread....
It made for a horrible read which made me question the authenticity of some of the posters on here...:censored:
Same. I can’t go on there. And there are certain people I’ve clicked the ignore button for on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wo
Do you think he's intelligent enough to pull off a double bluff ? Or is he just plain stupid ?
I really don't know anymore. Either he's playing a blinder or he's supremely thick
[/QUOTE]
I wonder if he isn’t just really, really thick. But I do think he’s very unpleasant. How his parents could love him and not want him away from that creep astounds me.

Reactions: 23
I think she is lying low to avoid the police getting her in for questioning. By now, there would have been SOME gloating pics being sold. I’m selling 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿.
She’s put up 2 OF posts in the last 2 days and 8 in the last week, so wherever she is she’s trying to keep money coming in. Let's hope B and J aren't aware of her activities.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I noticed Emily put up a post of the elf on the shelf thing at their house and J&P liked it. I wonder if Kipper will be doing this for her youngest two? Doubt it as it involves actually doing stuff and being creative which she is is definitely not. Such a shame the kids have been off school like others have said at this time - there’s always so much going on this time of year.
She's not creative? Surely you jest! She's the QUEEN of crafting! Don't forget all those lovely crappy craft things she made for Jett's bedroom!;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh, I can see this in my minds' eye!
A board game with dice, snakes and ladders, with the Mucky Mansion at the top, prison in the middle and a map of Austria at the bottom...
This is what I see in my minds eye, Cole curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, crying and sobbing "she made me do it" and Kipper being brought out with a deflated Phil and Grant.
While B & J are happily reunited with K & Mummy Michelle their brother and stepbrother. Skanky gets 15 years.

To much maybe. Fuckit, I'm enjoying this senario best, I'm staying with it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn't it due to her rather strange orange appearance...? She looked like she'd been smoked...!
I don't think I was present at its inception unfortunately. I just like the fact it sounds like 'KP' and it's a fish......her IQ and lips match
It's lovely that everyone has their own meaning 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.