Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to be famous. Some people will do anything to be famous. Even sell their soul to the devil.
hes the village idiot. he thinks hes in a verson of games of thrones,skanky's Cersei ( except she dont love her kids)and hes Hodar. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You have kipper who says don’t believe a word the press says and that they are now harassing her to now kipper shouting off her fog horn about outrageous accusations …that lets be honest you would never announce like this until it’s set in stone!! I mean who slanders their kids dad in the most disgusting way possible!!! Over and over again!!! She has hit rock bottom to do this. For Christ sakes can you imagine what other kids are going to be saying to them!! Is she gonna say oh that is my fault. I announced it on all my social medias that he is a wronging.
Just tell mp she is this and that kids that will really annoy her.
When. Oh When, will her or any other parents actions that do this continually be enough to say you are filling the kids heads up with crap. This is abuse. That is first hand abuse in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SB is complicit in her lies, he’s gone back to her even though she admitted cheating on him. (Unless he’s gathering more evidence) Is he egging her on, or trying to tell her she’s wrong in what she’s doing
Either way, I have zero sympathy for him, his chance came and went for his popcorn, mic drop moment, I hope he’s bloody miserable holed up with her.
Turning off his comments, he knew what would be said.
after the chat earlier about SB writing those posts, im hoping it WAS him. Truly bleeping her over once and for all.

Reactions: 11
Apologies for the quality of the last post, It's as fucked up as Kipper's scarred mug! TL keeps being very slow with errors etc when trying to post 😒

DC, yeah your absolutely correct, no doubt the authorities will already have a copy if it's under investigation.

There actually being a physical video is irrelevant, isn't it. She's already poisoned the well of public opinion by referencing it, and the allegations against KH.
Today's news is tomorrows chip paper, but to the uninitiated when someone mentions KH down the line they will say "ooh, he's a child abuser, ya know! Katie Price has a video of it!"

Sinister bleeping witch knows that she could get arrested for harassment, but to a narc like her it's a small price (no pun intended) to pay for destroying KH's reputation and making out that she's the ever so caring and concerned mother.

Time for a cuppa ☕ I'll get the piss boiling...
Yes, the damage is done when you publicly accuse someone. She seemed to be judge and jury on her instagram stories with that rant yesterday.
She doesn’t care who she shoots down, as long as she is getting what she wants. Revenge and publicity 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I reckon she’s said I ain’t returning my babies they’ve been abusing them I have evidence!! Sent off this video and it’s under “review” I think this is her all the way! Pushing for something to happen. Now they are “investigating” but….. this won’t last forever, 💯. As she is unhinged herself.. m and k need to seriously produce something…
For christs sakes k do what ever pa is doing to get her off your back you silly man!! Use those brain cells!!! And stop this cr#p!!
now or never!!!!!
I'm sure he is taking action. First step was telling police she is harassing them. No way will SS look at any 'evidence' the Kipper has sent and just look at it in isolation. They will have to take into account what she's been saying online and what she's done in the past. That will be her failing, her huge lack of self awareness and entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They cant stayed holed up for long not with two kids
,dont worry,she will be seen soon enough, she's due her hair and nail touch ups, she wont want to take the kids with her,but i cant see SB wanting to babysit either, so that could be the begining of the end, of the "home fulltime with mummy" holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you share this terrible picture?! And what's with the fivehead?!
It's her Max Wall forehead. We knew she was transitioning but hadn't realised she was intentionally getting ugly. I want to know where she got the 8 inch long nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hes the village idiot. he thinks hes in a verson of games of thrones,skanky's Cersei ( except she dont love her kids)and hes Hodar. :ROFLMAO:
Hodor was a hero. Skanky is no Cercei - she actually loved her children. If you want to compare Skanky to anyone in GOT then compare her to Daenerys - she ended up unhinged and off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.
Ahhh a Folie à Deux. I'd be really interested to read your dissertation!

Reactions: 9
She's not clever enough to do a disappearing act. It isn't easy to try to wipe your movements. My guess is she's holed up in her disgusting excuse of a house, thinking she's being so incredibly clever. We have your card marked pwicey!
I've taken a completely different meaning. All I can see in my head is her and Cole on the run with him trying to clean up her tit from all the layby's she's crapped in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thinking about it from a ‘criminologist point of view’ 😂
Where could they go without being detected? I reckon they’ve gone by road somewhere. They live in the south of England so maybe drive to France or similar distance. There’s no pap photos of them at an airport or mention of them being on a plane. Unless they’ve gone incognito by wearing wigs or something.
Oh I’ve spent too much time thinking about this lol
there are never any paps shots of her at the airport it is always backgrid(who she calls and sets up)no one is following her around just waiting to photo her)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.