Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I was present at its inception unfortunately. I just like the fact it sounds like 'KP' and it's a fish......her IQ and lips match
It's lovely that everyone has there own meaning 😁
I always think of “ done up like a kipper”.I have no idea what that means though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always think of “ done up like a kipper”.I have no idea what that means though.
"To be done or stiched up like a kipper, clearly means to be duped or tricked by false information that was there for all to see" Don't say I don't spoil ya! 😆

Reactions: 15
This is what I see in my minds eye, Cole curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, crying and sobbing "she made me do it" and Kipper being brought out with a deflated Phil and Grant.
While B & J are happily reunited with K & Mummy Michelle their brother and stepbrother. Skanky gets 15 years.

To much maybe. Fuckit, I'm enjoying this senario best, I'm staying with it.
Ohh I know the SAS bloke on the rope , that brings back memories

• Wow
Do you think he's intelligent enough to pull off a double bluff ? Or is he just plain stupid ?
I really don't know anymore. Either he's playing a blinder or he's supremely thick
[/QUOTE]
He’s a monosyllabic moron. A self proclaimed millionaire used car salesman when asked his favourite car said - ‘old’. He’s a gaping void of absolute nothingness with teef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's not all he would pick up from her

I think Kipper is in the UK omewhere with the kids ... Just not at home with them ... SS and Keiran probably don't know where they are... Kipper is playing games with them
Yes, it's the bikey in her coming to the fore.
They're HER children and possession is 9/10 the of the law.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes, it's the bikey in her coming to the fore.
They're HER children and possession is 9/10 the of the law.
Thinking about it from a ‘criminologist point of view’ 😂
Where could they go without being detected? I reckon they’ve gone by road somewhere. They live in the south of England so maybe drive to France or similar distance. There’s no pap photos of them at an airport or mention of them being on a plane. Unless they’ve gone incognito by wearing wigs or something.
Oh I’ve spent too much time thinking about this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think I was present at its inception unfortunately. I just like the fact it sounds like 'KP' and it's a fish......her IQ and lips match
It's lovely that everyone has their own meaning 😁
Q: Can you name four fish that begin with 'K' and end with 'K?'

A: Kwik-save Haddock.
Killer shark.
Kippers dick. (aka suck my)

And, Kilmarnock.
(cos it's a 'plaice' innit!

To think at some point she had it all!
Yes indeed - maybe that's why she was visiting hospital again.
To get 'it all' cleared up again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s a monosyllabic moron. A self proclaimed millionaire used car salesman when asked his favourite car said - ‘old’. He’s a gaping void of absolute nothingness with teef.
That's why I find it hard to believe he wrote Kipper's last Instagram posts. I could be wrong of course but it just makes me wonder who else would have helped her if that's the case. Him or Edna?

Reactions: 14
Thinking about it from a ‘criminologist point of view’ 😂
Where could they go without being detected? I reckon they’ve gone by road somewhere. They live in the south of England so maybe drive to France or similar distance. There’s no pap photos of them at an airport or mention of them being on a plane. Unless they’ve gone incognito by wearing wigs or something.
Oh I’ve spent too much time thinking about this lol
...Just follow the stench...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.