Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is from September, she was 'threatening' to make a show about social services.....She supposedly saw a video after Thailand and today is slagging off Social services saying they miss things ....but she was also doing that months ago :unsure:

View attachment 1787768

View attachment 1787763
She just be really angry šŸ˜‚
My recent experience of the child safeguarding team has been the worst intrusion in my life...and I've done nothing wrong! Kipper must be screaming inside as she can't get one over in them. When SS write the report's for the family court they are a law unto themselves. Even when you feel they are on your side they do what they can make it impossible taking on a child. They fight dirty and I'm sure they get promotion if they place kids in foster care. If you have any type of police record they are able to alter information and there is nothing you can do to get it corrected.
Im sorry but I can't believe that the dirty bleep has any custody.... supervised access at the most. Because cunty can't get what she want it's my guess she's trying to fuk up KH and MP instead.
obviously the police aren't interested in her claims...she's at her most destructive now...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A poster earlier said that they thought skanky gave bunny a phone. If bunny filmed MH losing the plot or its aftermath this is the ā€œvideoā€ that is being spoken about. Skanky is the one with the video which she has probably encouraged bunny to film things in the house and she watches them back when she has her 2 hours access a week
A7A1956A-A234-45D1-A4BC-A6C8EF3DBDCF.jpeg

This was on KPā€™s tiktok 2 weeks ago, looks like Bunny has her own iPhone, we all know Bunny loves propping the phone up and recording herself, maybe MP walked in and threw the pudding on the bed whilst Bunny was recording.

If there is a video.. KP will have that video and sheā€™s probably the one thatā€™s passed it around and circulated it.. hence why the only supposed few people šŸ™„ who have seen it are them 2 on the KH thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just spotted somethingā€¦ on the bottom of skankā€™s photo of the ā€˜bin raiderā€™ it looks like the speedo inside a car, like the photoā€™s been taken from the inside of a car šŸ¤”. You wouldnā€™t be driving now would you skank?
Apparently media are expecting new pictures today, so they might be able to see if she was driving. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm bk and they're still bleeping arguing!!!!!
Makes our sun comments look like a nursery ffs šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ˜˜
Is comments back on in the Sun? I once had fun being a bleep and not getting deleted šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If you see the rant anywhere on Social media, please can you report, she was made to take it down, well SFP did, but appears she can't help herself and she reposted it....šŸ˜˜
Who told her to take it down @DC16 ? I hope the police contact her today on this, surely itā€™s a crime?

Reactions: 16
If you see the rant anywhere on Social media, please can you report, she was made to take it down, well SFP did, but appears she can't help herself and she reposted it....šŸ˜˜
I reported it. God I hate it more than ever

The only posters who claimed they saw the video are jonnyjnr and susiesoo and the stories sounded like they had holes especially jonnyjnr

DC16 said she heard something about a pie, but not a video
If that video exists then it would be sold to the highest bidder. There is no video, if moomintroll fukface has seen it from her lockdown bedroom.... I'd eat kippers krusties šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not posting the link because there isn't one more like
Wish that Fran would duck Off, its not like she is a friend of the Skank. Skanky wouldn't give her 5 seconds of her life.......Oh, maybe she would if she paid her Ā£10 for a selfie

• Haha
Posting new thread now as Iā€™m in meetings for an hour!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.