Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I think…

KP has bought bunny a phone (think I’ve seen Bunny holding it in a picture KP put up on TT)
Bunny is recording in the bedroom at home and MP has stormed in and done whatever with pie etc. KP has gone through bunny’s phone, seen it and that’s how the video has got around.

KP has reported this to SS, if SS need to investigate then they could of removed J&B temporary .. meaning they would of been placed somewhere in the family for the time being whilst they find out what’s gone on. Skanky still has her limited access but not sole custody.

KH has turned up at Jetts Sunday football too see his kids and skanky and wankstain have phoned the police to say he his stalking them.. hence him being arrested.

KP probably knows that her lies won’t stick and the kids will go back to KH and MP once investigations are done so comes out with the same kind of accusation she did months ago against KH 🙄

I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.
I agree, I think KP
is desperate and would try anything to get the kids back just to get one up on KH +MP

Reactions: 18
But it's not knowledge, is it? It's second hand hearsay if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
I was told, by Kieran's manager, that KP is waging a war against both him and Michelle and it's manipulating the children in order to achieve it because it's angry about its ever sinking career and profile (already sunk in my opinion)
I believe that.
I also believe that Michelle could have shouted or slung a pie at Bunny. God knows, I've yelled at mine and that's without a coked up bleep pulling their strings to wind me up.

I don't believe their father would be airing this video in the public domain,much less that it even exists.

I have a friend who has seen KP driving. I have several text messages with people in Kieran's circle stating their truth. They're just not bragging about it on social media, they're working on it quietly, behind the scenes, unlike cunty chops posting unfounded allegations on Instagram, just because it can't take its anger anywhere else. Kieran is an easy target for it. It can't attack Pete or use his kids as weapons because he'd finish it. I almost wish Kieran would reach out to him (if he hasn't already)

The timing of all this video/pie slinging talk is just too conveniently timed. We know only too well how that bleep works.
Well said x

Reactions: 9
Didn't she post something last year about social services and how they were ignoring her or something? Probably also got deleted?

Reactions: 15
I think the Andre’s will want to stay as far away from this unseemly mess as possible!
He should get involved to a certain degree as B and J are half-brother and sister to P and J. That gives the Andres a family interest, it would be interesting to know Emily's professional view of Skank.

Reactions: 15
But it's not knowledge, is it? It's second hand hearsay if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
I was told, by Kieran's manager, that KP is waging a war against both him and Michelle and it's manipulating the children in order to achieve it because it's angry about its ever sinking career and profile (already sunk in my opinion)
I believe that.
I also believe that Michelle could have shouted or slung a pie at Bunny. God knows, I've yelled at mine and that's without a coked up bleep pulling their strings to wind me up.

I don't believe their father would be airing this video in the public domain,much less that it even exists.

I have a friend who has seen KP driving. I have several text messages with people in Kieran's circle stating their truth. They're just not bragging about it on social media, they're working on it quietly, behind the scenes, unlike cunty chops posting unfounded allegations on Instagram, just because it can't take its anger anywhere else. Kieran is an easy target for it. It can't attack Pete or use his kids as weapons because he'd finish it. I almost wish Kieran would reach out to him (if he hasn't already)

The timing of all this video/pie slinging talk is just too conveniently timed. We know only too well how that bleep works.
She has a lot of motives to do this, in her eyes because KH and MP took her to court twice now about harassment and KH has been informing social services about her behaviour, after slapgate all her access was restricted to the kids and magically 1 year later when CW charges got dropped, she gained some more access back to them. Bunny and Jett are very impressionable and we all though it awfully strange jett especially is now back around CW after clearly being afraid of him and disliking him. Don’t forget no one has even seen her with junior for months and princess isn’t allowed round the MM, so she’s not off the hook with Pete either

Reactions: 24
Seems convenient that just after trauma and me me me skank was trying to plug her experiences of SS trying to get another reality payday documentary made. 😎

Reactions: 16
So I think I've got this right.

There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No tit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.

I think that's it.
Hope that helps.
The best summary of events so far ❤….copy and paste for the next thread update 😁

We basically have a Schrödinger’s video situation going on, it lives in a state of neither existence or non-existence, no one has proof either way, although the mysterious people of the village may know, and they’re not telling…..for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The best summary of events so far ❤….copy and paste for the next thread update 😁

We basically have a Schrödinger’s video situation going on, it lives in a state of neither existence or non-existence, no one has proof either way, although the mysterious people of the village may know, and they’re not telling…..for now.
Village of the damned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still 10 pages behind but I can't handle anymore waffle tonight.

Anyway, it's clear that Skanky is tit stirring to get 2 of her kids back for sole custody
but that is a waste of time because she's a bleeping junkie and a liar. She's only trying
it in because she knows she can't get Princess and Junior back. No way in hell is she
worried about the black book messages, Katie fears NOTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I too was considering this Schrödingers video. Glad I am not the only one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.