Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.
We ALL heard there was a video.
Have you seen it?
Or did someone from the clan tell you that? (In which case it MUST be true as that lot are very truthful 🙄)
Otherwise you know nothing more than what we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please don’t hate me 🫶 but does this does give credence to what susiesioo said?
I do believe though that susiesoo is someone from the pricey camp
It was Susiesoo that posted recently that. she had now seen the video and described it on KH.

Reactions: 3
I think there's more to meets the eye, I've seen a few people mention this video now. And that Kieran himself has confided in people about it. He will be fine with the other 2 kids because perhaps he wasn't there as the video was appearntly Michelle. Although if that did happen I didnt think he would be the type of bloke to stay with someone like that. And the other 2 kids will beable to remain with her as they probably don't think she poses a risk to her own children. At the end of the day ss has to investigate any form of child abuse. And it could be just that and there's nothing to back It up. We will have to wait and see. Just feel sorry for the kids for everything they are put through.
It can't be anything to do with puddingate though as surely the police would talk to Michelle not Kieran seeing as she was the one who threw it?

Reactions: 24
We ALL heard there was a video.
Have you seen it?
Or did someone from the clan tell you that? (In which case it MUST be true as that lot are very truthful 🙄)
Otherwise you know nothing more than what we know.
Well according to Francesca she's seen it on twitter and so have thousands of others. None of us have like but thats by the by apparently. 🤔

• Haha
There are 2 sides to every story (or eleventy seventy eleventeen if you're KP)
KP is on a mission to make Kieran's life a living hell. It can't go for Cole, Alex, Kris or Pete so it's gunning for KH.
Manipulating the kids, getting them to make false accusations (yes, it is that bleeping low) and all the while, STILL on cocaine.
I just hope the facts come out soon and clear Kieran's name once and for all.
Keiren needs a book deal. Spill what he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Plus if he's being accused of abuse/stalking then its going to affect his financial prospects to provide for his family, until he's cleared. That must be incredibly stressful. Is Michelle still working? Plus the effect on Apollo and even more so because of his age, Valentino.

Presumably social services will now be looking at Valentino and Apollo's care too, sounds super stressful
In a feeble attempt to lighten the load,,, when MP and KH have another child I suspect it will be called Otto, or Toto. Something ending in o.

Have I lightened the mood?

oh, okay then, I'll go!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are people having a go at people
for being cryptic. Even DC who is established can sometime not s
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.
even established sources at times have to be careful how much they give away.
why is it different for you?
why can’t people scroll past instead of policing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well according to Francesca she's seen it on twitter and so have thousands of others. None of us have like but thats by the by apparently. 🤔
The only posters who claimed they saw the video are jonnyjnr and susiesoo and the stories sounded like they had holes especially jonnyjnr

DC16 said she heard something about a pie, but not a video

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i suppose it’s more difficult to believe that a fairly mundane every day couple are worse parents than a cocaine addicted criminal

when DC says ‘I can’t say more yet’ it’s usually with some context - there is a story coming but not confirmed the exact detail or when. This is just saying ‘I heard there was a video and I can’t say more’, like we all heard about this video already as well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you've had enough 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.
Please stay, I was enjoying your posts

Reactions: 8
We know what’s in the video so if you have information but don’t want to be outed you either don’t risk it and say nothing or you say what you need to say. I don’t think anyone should compromise themselves if they worry about getting outed but then surely isn’t it better to just keep it to yourself as everyone is going to ask

Reactions: 15

Pop over to the KH thread. I remember the troof. Felt absolutely awful for them.

Reactions: 7
Is the MM in walking distance of their school that she's barred from?
5 minutes drive away
Well, will you look at that ... All these 'new members' tonight 'i don't like KP but ... KH ... MP ... The flying monkeys are out of their cages ... Well, it's probably only 1 or 2 with multiple accounts ... Ignore ignore ignore .. piss off Kipper you aren't going to win on here
Beat me to it Tracey.
Before you all pile on DC about this alleged video. I have from the horses' mouth that it is a load of BS . and I have the black and white troof of it! As St Cole would say. So flying monkeys begone!

• Haha
I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.

Reactions: 10
I just found members Soosie and rubber Jonny discussing Kieran's fitness business back in August. They said Michelle was a mega witch and got all his classes shut down. According to them this week he also lost clients in June due to showing them a video ? Both can't be true.

Apparently she stopped him working ......that is yet another thing that Kipper herself did to partners.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We’ve all heard there’s a video. But have you seen it???? If not then you’re none the wiser than the rest of us?!
Why are people having a go at people
for being cryptic. Even DC who is established can sometime not s

even established sources at times have to be careful how much they give away.
why is it different for you?
why can’t people scroll past instead of policing?
Because DC has established herself and proven herself to be true. Plus her tea isn't a case of
"I know something bad about an enemy of Kipper that will make you all think different.. but oh! I can't say anything more 🙊"

• Heart
I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.
I doubt he would want to get involved to be honest…

Reactions: 12
I know we’re all a bit disturbed by all the tit spewing out today but remember, even if you’re having a bad day, it could be worse… You could be a haggard old frizzle headed junkie who takes feet up the fud and does gear with a man runt who farts into jars and wanks into sinks for a living. You’re doing okay!
I was pissed off, took a break for a couple of hours, couldn’t read anymore of whatever is going down, boiling my piss, just seems that vindictive Skanky biaaaatch has decided to use her poor kids as the ultimate weapon against her ex, it’s so unreal. First post I read on return is this, made me laugh, so true 😁 Thank you, was needed 😁❤

After a break from here this evening I’m now thinking this could turn out very badly for her, plus if she did have full custody, which I don’t believe she does have, people said they maybe with his Mum, a good guess methinks, I also don’t believe for one minute she could cope with them full time. Let’s look at my day, take daughter to school, go to work, pick her up after school, today we popped into a cafe and discussed her day, went home, cooked her dinner, then helped her with her homework for an hour, later we made Christmas stuff and planned her events this weekend. Each day of her life is like this, no way is Skank able to do this, they will suffer terribly under her care. No more holidays in term time Skank, no more trashed in London midweek, no more taking whatever tit you are taking, well I expect you’ll do that, but WTF. As usual it’s not adding up, let’s see what the next few days bring, and if you’re reading here Skank, a big f*ck you, hopes this stunt has dire consequences for you and finally destroys you once and for all, those children don’t deserve a mother like you….Rotten to the core.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.