Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's reposted it
Anyone else feel this is aimed at us? I mean who else is talking about it?
Hi Katie, Hi Carl, Hi Sophie, please keep your noses clean tonight, I don’t want to wake up in the morning to 5 new threads! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
well lads, I've got this one solved. It's binfest, isn't it? All them cryptic posts, no wonder when they were having to piece all the shredded paper back together.
I've been on my phone all evening so I promised OH I'll put my phone away... but then I took a sneak peek and snorted with laughter at this and got caught! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way she wrote that, it's far too literate for her, no spelling mistakes and good grammar. Must be SFP's handiwork.
Think you're wrong MrsP if it was SFP it would read as

I can now um...um... confirm that I um... flew back from um....... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely feel upset for those kids and as for skank surely she has broken some laws with her post, the police don't usually name until charged yet she tells the world, that poor guy

Reactions: 20
She’s right, absolutely right, SS do have a lot to answer to… Allowing the drug driving junkie access to her kids.

Does her post break the law on her restraining order?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Carls got it sussed ......... I believe at some point , in a state of hallucinatory delirium , he'll see himself as gladiator Russell Crowe and "Unleash Hell " anything for ££££££££££........... thats the bottomline I,m guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this is from September, she was 'threatening' to make a show about social services.....She supposedly saw a video after Thailand and today is slagging off Social services saying they miss things ....but she was also doing that months ago :unsure:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 22.05.03.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 22.02.36.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Skanky doesn't want to be alone on Xmas day, probably why she's gunning to get J and B back.

Reactions: 14
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.

Reactions: 15
Well seen as the rumour and unfounded allegations are flying about wonder why Albert's been to hospital so many times this month,, Harry hasn't been hiding his sniff inside the Johnsons baby talc and Sophie's used it on Albert by mistake. 😎🖕🤔😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Village of the damned
Very much so. Been sent some CCTV footage from the Village, a couple of characters look familiar, they’ve outed themselves by smiling, could be two of the people behind the mysterious recent events occurring there…

E62E564A-F25A-446A-9108-1F1DE62A602E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It does look like bunny and Jett are not living with Kieran and Michelle or the old slapper either.
Her claim of having 100% custody is absolute rubbish, but it does make me think bunny and Jett are with her sister Sophie and not Kieran's mum Wendy.
If this is the case she will consider this an absolute victory and will be gloating and smug for a long time.

Ultimately we need to remember her career is over and can never recover, she will always have money problems and her life will be a shadow of what it used to be. Her future if she doesn't overdose or die due to medical complications will be sad and desperate.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.