Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.
So you 'heard' a rumour. ....so did everyone here. I really must ignore this stuff now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.
I mean I have also heard there is a video 🤔🤣
There is 1 person saying it on Twitter, I couldn’t find anyone else saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about SS acting the same day… due to incidents with one of my in laws and there’s been some awful situations
well i know,i used to work for social services. they can turn up at the house or kids school and take the kids, if someone "sat on it" for 5 months before reporting it, it was either not that bad enough to report straight away or false/ mischeiious. the person reporting it, can be prosicuted for not reporting it earlier if children were at risk and LEFT in a dangerous situation,so i hope the person who reported it is aware of that! ss act straight away, they have a duty of care and are guided by their local authority county council !

• Heart
Doesn’t seem to pick up the escaping dogs and horses either!
Curious isn't it,,,didn't capture the burglers or that poor pizza delivery driver she accused of entering her property and running over the dog, the trespasser in that white car last week. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because J&B are clearly not with them while the skank has instigated investigations. She can’t add them!!
yes I am aware of that. I was just commenting on the wording of ‘my family’ . IMO she should have not posted that caption along with the photo. It could be seen as antagonistic. I completely sympathise and understand why MP would want to show a United front but the timing and wording should have been considered. For the children’s sake.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough but you claim to know about a video? This "video" is supposedly doing the rounds of a village local to the Haylers?
You say you know what's on it but can't say more...how come? Can you see how it looks to an established forum who despise KP??
living by afp and pp but knows of a video from where the haylers live,you couldnt make this stuff up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she was trying to post a united front type story to show the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

now dodging any pies thrown my way for this opinion..
I personally think that if J&B were in their care, they'd be posting them. I wavered between thinking KH had voluntarily kept them off social media and thinking that J&B were with another family member. But all we've seen of J&B the last couple of weeks on KH IG has been those shots from a footie game. Nothing at home, and normally KH posts loads of J&B, something nearly every day. We've only seen K&M with the 2 other kids recently. I just hope J&B are safe. I personally don't believe that KH and MP have harmed J&B and think its malicious, but Social Services may have taken action to remove J&B based on reports made. It's a bloody sad situation. Valentino must be sad and confused too.

• Wow
yes I am aware of that. I was just commenting on the wording of ‘my family’ . IMO she should have not posted that caption along with the photo. It could be seen as antagonistic. I completely sympathise and understand why MP would want to show a United front but the timing and wording should have been considered. For the children’s sake.
She literally said my family, that includes J & B. You're making that into something it isn't. Are they supposed to just sit in silence? Think they've done that long enough.

• Heart
I mostly agree with this. I can absolutely understand she’s probably at her wits end but sometimes, as hard as it is, a dignified silence speaks volumes.

Edit to say: Especially when you’re dealing with a drug addled paranoid bleep who has her fingers in the pie when it comes to certain media outlets.

No pie puns intended… 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So KP posts accusations, posts pics of kids in inappropriate situations on tik tok, is dragged into court for breaching a restraining order but MP must not post a story as it’s antagonistic to KP??

make it make sense! This is exactly what KP wants, control.

For the children’s sake NONE of them should post J&B after all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#227 A life of crime, drugs and booze
Will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ffs look how ill kieron looks in that photo,hes clearly lost weight, their family unit has been ripped appart by his skeaming,vicious, jealous ex, two kids are missing from the family unit and m and k have both been accused of god knows what and all because skankys been dumped ,or is not getting attention( because amy and sophies baby are unwell and getting all the attention )and your querering the wording on m's post. how do you think jett and bunny are feeling ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It seems to be nearing the end game for her ........... she is very sick ! Alex Belfield said a long time ago this won't end well . Could be done by morning .....
Let us live in hope (although it should be added, I don't want her dead just brought to justice)

Reactions: 11
If Michelle has been accused of something she will be investigated and All the children will be questioned....
But like Keiron and everything he has been accused of with an underage girl from years ago....
The Pricey lies... and enjoys lying.. ruining peoples lives.. selling stories... truth or dare... and her excitement and excistance.. is dare..

Reactions: 17
I know we’re all a bit disturbed by all the tit spewing out today but remember, even if you’re having a bad day, it could be worse… You could be a haggard old frizzle headed junkie who takes feet up the fud and does gear with a man runt who farts into jars and wanks into sinks for a living. You’re doing okay!
You’ve been spying on me haven’t you…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ffs look how ill kieron looks in that photo,hes clearly lost weight, their family unit has been ripped appart by his skeaming,vicious, jealous ex, two kids are missing from the family unit and m and k have both been accused of god knows what and all because skankys been dumped ,or is not getting attention( because amy and sophies baby are unwell and getting all the attention )and your querering the wording on m's post. how do you think jett and bunny are feeling ?
Plus if he's being accused of abuse/stalking then its going to affect his financial prospects to provide for his family, until he's cleared. That must be incredibly stressful. Is Michelle still working? Plus the effect on Apollo and even more so because of his age, Valentino.

If Michelle has been accused of something she will be investigated and All the children will be questioned....
But like Keiron and everything he has been accused of with an underage girl from years ago....
The Pricey lies... and enjoys lying.. ruining peoples lives.. selling stories... truth or dare... and her excitement and excistance.. is dare..
Presumably social services will now be looking at Valentino and Apollo's care too, sounds super stressful

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.