Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know something you don’t know… I really, really do. And it’s totally true. Yuh huh.

Oh but I can’t say…

🙄🙄🙄

That tit gets old real quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As much as I agree with this does anyone not find it suspicious that she hasn't posted jett and bunny... I understand if kh is keeping them of SM. If not then its what I referred too in my last post... also i think this could be to antagonise kp. (She's no saint) but I am seeing another side. Who's gonna slap me put of this? It's just the kids I feel sorry for

I think she was trying to post a united front type story to show the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

now dodging any pies thrown my way for this opinion..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bocks is in the picture. 😎
Quality spot Stan! How very curious eh? 🤔🤭

Reactions: 18
Not that sort of contact I'm afraid Mrs Flintstone.... But I think we all know the answers to your questions 🥰
Fair enough but you claim to know about a video? This "video" is supposedly doing the rounds of a village local to the Haylers?
You say you know what's on it but can't say more...how come? Can you see how it looks to an established forum who despise KP??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
when did i become a VIP ? just noticed 🥳 gonna take a few days break now or go on the piss, this kieron and skanky tit, is affecting my mental health :ROFLMAO:
It does seem like it Anna. I said she was dangerous way back when she was breaking the restraining order. Her obsessions are not healthy and the weird posters over the year with the same obsessions seem like her having an episode. Her family should have tried an intervention at some point.
maybe the" perfect storm" k and h trying for a baby and up coming wedding,dumped by sink boy, sophie and harry giving attention to their little one whos been unwell and pp and others giving attention to amy, because of her lung transplant. skanky feeling ignored, eggless,backlash over sharon and her career unravelling. kieron is the whipping post and all other family members distracted by their own life emergancies. think its padded cell time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
when did i become a VIP ? just noticed 🥳 gonna take a few days break now or go on the piss, this kieron and skanky tit, is affecting my mental health :ROFLMAO:

maybe the" perfect storm" k and h trying for a baby and up coming wedding,dumped by sink boy, sophie and harry giving attention to their little one whos been unwell and pp and others giving attention to amy, because of her lung transplant. skanky feeling ignored, eggless,backlash over sharon and her career unravelling. kieron is the whipping post and all other family members distracted by their own life emergancies. think its padded cell time.
Congratulations on Vippy 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think J&B are not with them and suspect it's out of K&M control, not a choice. I'm not convinced they're in KP's care either as she'd like us to believe. J&B must be so confused and sad right now. I hope they're safe with a responsible family member. K&M look strained in the photo and who'd blame them, maybe they are also worried about consequences for the 2 kids still with them
If all the adults don’t pack it in those poor kids will end up in care . None of them should be posting anything that could be construed as antagonistic. I just don’t understand why there isn’t one single adult that isn’t trying to protect their privacy.

Reactions: 29
Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bocks is in the picture. 😎
Doesn’t seem to pick up the escaping dogs and horses either!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Perfect mother KP posts videos of her kids singing along to explicit songs
Perfect mother KP lets her young daughter post unsupervised videos on tiktok.
the List goes on…

Where do we ever see Kieran put a foot wrong with the kids?? They’re happy, well dressed, clean, etc.

This makes me feel sick and I just hope those children are safe again very soon. Because they’re not safe with her. Ever,

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It is going to annoy posters with cryptic posts. If you can’t say anything then don’t say ‘I know something but I can’t say’ just don’t say anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she was trying to post a United front type story toshow the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

Because J&B are clearly not with them while the skank has instigated investigations. She can’t add them!!

Reactions: 12
Fair enough but you claim to know about a video? This "video" is supposedly doing the rounds of a village local to the Haylers?
You say you know what's on it but can't say more...how come? Can you see how it looks to an established forum who despise KP??
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.

Reactions: 8
I know we’re all a bit disturbed by all the tit spewing out today but remember, even if you’re having a bad day, it could be worse… You could be a haggard old frizzle headed junkie who takes feet up the fud and does gear with a man runt who farts into jars and wanks into sinks for a living. You’re doing okay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
After a lovely day watching my dyslexic daughter being a narrator in her school play (honestly cried buckets), coming to read this has broken my heart for those poor kids. How can that bleeping bleep think she is a good mother. She is destroying those poor children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think she was trying to post a united front type story to show the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

Maybe that's because only those 2 were with them tonight?

Reactions: 9
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

We’ve all heard there’s a video. But have you seen it???? If not then you’re none the wiser than the rest of us?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems to be nearing the end game for her ........... she is very sick ! Alex Belfield said a long time ago this won't end well . Could be done by morning .....

Reactions: 16

Well, actually, you could say. You’re actively choosing to be allusive to be controversial.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.