Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww see this is what you all dooooo....
Being too serious all the time !!!!@
I might join in if you all flipping chilllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really confused. He was arrested and bailed but the source says ‘no further action’?

man’s then ‘helping with enquiries’ apropos him stalking her?

so confused!

just crazy, I tell ya!

Reactions: 8
Never has anyone used the police as often whilst having complete and utter disrespect for the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....
I'm confused now.

DC16 said earlier there is a video involving a pie but its not as bad as it sounds. @DC16 I can't find your post now so please correct me if I've misquoted you.
KP alleging abuse on her IG post, now the papers reporting its 'stalking'.
Looks from Michelle's panto post like the kids are def not with K&M but where are they, I'm not convinced they are in KP's 'sole care' as her IG post stated.
I'm also confused now and wondering if Susiesoo post was in part accurate.

It's a fcking tragedy for the kids either way.

Reactions: 15
If I knew what that meant 🤦🏼‍♀️

And before you accuse, I'm not KFP, SFP, PFP, AFP or anyone else price clan....

Just had some knowledge to share, but as you were 🙄
I will briefly explain... It means that I am on to you, whoever you are ... It's BS .... Don't bother to reply to me again because you are now ignored ... Tell Kipper she can swivel on it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm confused now.

DC16 said earlier there is a video involving a pie but its not as bad as it sounds. @DC16 I can't find your post now so please correct me if I've misquoted you.
Looks from Michelle's panto post like the kids are def not with K&M but where are they, I'm not convinced they are in KP's 'sole care' as her IG post stated.

I've effectively heard the same as @DC16 and the video exists.... People has disputed it due to it being in June, story breaks in Nov.

Reactions: 6
I'm confused now.

I'm also confused now and wondering if Susiesoo post was in part accurate.

I said some pie had been thrown in frustration, I don’t know about a video. She seems to be talking about several different things in her insta rant.
All I was told was it was lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As much as I agree with this does anyone not find it suspicious that she hasn't posted jett and bunny... I understand if kh is keeping them of SM. If not then its what I referred too in my last post... also i think this could be to antagonise kp. (She's no saint) but I am seeing another side. Who's gonna slap me put of this? It's just the kids I feel sorry for

Reactions: 6
As much as I agree with this does anyone not find it suspicious that she hasn't posted jett and bunny... I understand if kh is keeping them of SM. If not then its what I referred too in my last post... also i think this could be to antagonise kp. (She's no saint) but I am seeing another side. Who's gonna slap me put of this? It's just the kids I feel sorry for
And ... Ignore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she completely losing it?

View attachment 1787309
Drug induced Psychosis ..... EVERYONE is out to get them/her, paranoia off the scale, seeing things that are not there ... among other things, swimming around that damaged ` pea brain ` add more charlie, few bottles of vodka .... its the same scenario playing over and over in her frazzled mind on a loop .... got a feeling she may just go nuclear tonight, over next few days ... unless someone steps in to calm her ... this is going to be very interesting ... maybe the break up is real ... she cant get her own way with carol, so she does the predictable ` pick on KH ` to cause maximum damage 🤷‍♀️ I hope old bill have her cards marked by now ... ` the boy who cried wolf ` ... its the same thing, again and again

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've effectively heard the same as @DC16 and the video exists.... People has disputed it due to it being in June, story breaks in Nov.
why would it take from june to november ? skanky never had the kids all that time, if ss are involved they act THAT VERY DAY, skanky can try and muddy the waters all she likes,but since she took the kids away to spain, shes had many holidays without them,1 and 2 a month even and weekends away,no kids..... unless she left them locked up in her barn with her animals.

Reactions: 22
I think J&B are not with them and suspect it's out of K&M control, not a choice. I'm not convinced they're in KP's care either as she'd like us to believe. J&B must be so confused and sad right now. I hope they're safe with a responsible family member. K&M look strained in the photo and who'd blame them, maybe they are also worried about consequences for the 2 kids still with them

Reactions: 16
Awww now come on I'm a VIP been here 2 and half years ... but crazy but happy within myself.....
I'm just saying I reckon my last quote...
#It's beginning to look a lot like Katiemas... should be given a fair chance....
Thanks 😁💕😘
Now I am dead slow to twig on can you give a bit more detail... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.