Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, will you look at that ... All these 'new members' tonight 'i don't like KP but ... KH ... MP ... The flying monkeys are out of their cages ... Well, it's probably only 1 or 2 with multiple accounts ... Ignore ignore ignore .. piss off Kipper you aren't going to win on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
why would it take from june to november ? skanky never had the kids all that time, if ss are involved they act THAT VERY DAY, skanky can try and muddy the waters all she likes,but since she took the kids away to spain, shes had many holidays without them,1 and 2 a month even and weekends away,no kids..... unless she left them locked up in her barn with her animals.
Absolutely agree with you SS act that day.... The day they get the report.

Doesn't mean that those who reported, reported it in June, could have sat on it - why I have no idea, it's all a bit smelly.

The kids are the losers in all this, KFP has a vendetta against KH and MP, goodness knows it, but her Vendetta is going to harm those kids, it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jeez. I’ve been in london for my works do …. I cannot hate the skank more than I do right now.
I really really do hope she gets everything thrown at her including every bleeping dessert that’s been mentioned on these threads including Wilma’s specially made one 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Drug induced Psychosis ..... EVERYONE is out to get them/her, paranoia off the scale, seeing things that are not there ... among other things, swimming around that damaged ` pea brain ` add more charlie, few bottles of vodka .... its the same scenario playing over and over in her frazzled mind on a loop .... got a feeling she may just go nuclear tonight, over next few days ... unless someone steps in to calm her ... this is going to be very interesting ... maybe the break up is real ... she cant get her own way with carol, so she does the predictable ` pick on KH ` to cause maximum damage 🤷‍♀️ I hope old bill have her cards marked by now ... ` the boy who cried wolf ` ... its the same thing, again and again
It does seem like it Anna. I said she was dangerous way back when she was breaking the restraining order. Her obsessions are not healthy and the weird posters over the year with the same obsessions seem like her having an episode. Her family should have tried an intervention at some point.

Reactions: 30
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....
Can you ask your contacts why KP is getting Jett and Bunny to say nasty things to Michelle please, to the point of making her cry?
Oh and while you're at it can you also ask why KP refused to give the kids back on time, meaning Kieran having to get help from the authorities?
Just one more thing...KP is still on cocaine and has never stopped. What a trooper.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I don’t know about SS acting the same day… due to incidents with one of my in laws and there’s been some awful situations

Reactions: 4
She needs get the lawnmower out.... I reckon that was her best look... it was a bit cowboyish...
It was more yeeeeehhhaaa ... than wooooohooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you ask your contacts why KP is getting Jett and Bunny to say nasty things to Michelle please, to the point of making her cry?
Oh and while you're at it can you also ask why KP refused to give the kids back on time, meaning Kieran having to get help from the authorities?
Just one more thing...KP is still on cocaine and has never stopped. What a trooper.
Not that sort of contact I'm afraid Mrs Flintstone.... But I think we all know the answers to your questions 🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No.
I think J&B are not with them and suspect it's out of K&M control, not a choice. I'm not convinced they're in KP's care either as she'd like us to believe. J&B must be so confused and sad right now. I hope they're safe with a responsible family member. K&M look strained in the photo and who'd blame them, maybe they are also worried about consequences for the 2 kids still with them
They are not with KP. She only has them with a third party present. They are with their dad, brother and step parent. Their coked up old harridan of a biological mother is on a bender with mr on/off and wasting police time. As ever.

Reactions: 17
If I knew what that meant 🤦🏼‍♀️

And before you accuse, I'm not KFP, SFP, PFP, AFP or anyone else price clan....

Just had some knowledge to share, but as you were 🙄
If people have "knowledge to share", then please share it! (Unless you're established like Willow, DC PTme etc.)
But no krusties in their right mind will trust someone defending the enemy of skank just because a poster who has arrived fairly recently is asking us to.
No doubt one day we'll see a boy who cried wolf situation as a result!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, this might be controversial but there has never been a better day for SB to release some more explosive recordings.

I suspect the tide would turn, and instead of being a hated figure, he could turn this around if he released recordings of her being abusive, coked up, and not giving a tit about her kids.

If you want to rehabilitate your reputation now is the time Carl.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've effectively heard the same as @DC16 and the video exists.... People has disputed it due to it being in June, story breaks in Nov.
But what are you implying all not as it seems and references? Are you implying not stalking? Are you implying it’s the saville comparison?

Sick of the ‘I know something and I’m going to be all cryptic’.

Say what you mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If people have "knowledge to share", then please share it! (Unless you're established like Willow, DC PTme etc.)
But no krusties in their right mind will trust someone defending the enemy of skank just because a poster who has arrived fairly recently is asking us to.
No doubt one day we'll see a boy who cried wolf situation as a result!
I'm absolutely not defending the Skank, none of my posts have EVER defended that vile cretin.

ETA: spelling

Reactions: 2
And ... Ignore
I'm unsure as to what that means? I'm no way in the kp or kh fandom... I was just stating my concerns for the kiddos...I think i did ask valid questions? I think they are valid especially having a background In childcare? I dislike kp as much as anyone else I'm just asking the questions.. especially since it is this thread that directed me to the KH ones...

Reactions: 6
Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bock's are in the picture. 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Carlos Carlos ... just say your crap
You and Pricey... theres no way bk
She just wanted a baby and to marry
But you went an did coke with 'Arry'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you are not going to share info then why bother to come on here & blab about it!

Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bocks is in the picture. 😎
what a dumb witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.