Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to check into the Priory, she’s giving me a f’king nervous breakdown 😭 a cuddle with my cat should do the trick! Can’t afford the Priory prices.
I’m just at a complete loss at this woman now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Seriously pie throwing, how is that a reason for Skank to post that now deleted IG statement, and the other allegation, is that related to the rubbish Saville thing she has used before. This is madness, she just can’t post something like that if he is under investigation.

I’ve never thrown pie, but one incident that sticks with me is my daughter, a very fussy eater wouldn’t eat her pasta in Cafe Rouge one day, a common incident. I was telling her she had to eat at least some of it. This feisty 5yo decided that pasta was going in mum‘s lap, the air turned blue, 5yo crying, waiters helping clear up the mess, pandemonium in public, yet 30 mins later we were shopping for a toy as she was upset by her actions with me shouting at her…..all was well again. It’s what life with children is like, we all have pie throwing, pasta spilling days, but you don’t lose custody of your kids over it. Just don’t get this at all, in what world can she be allowed to get away with that IG post. So hope this backfires on her, this just looks pure calculated evil, ugh.
Kylie, I think the incident you describe is very different to someone walking into a bedroom and throwing a pie on a plate at a child sat in bed. I don’t think that’s OK. But we probably shouldn’t speculate as we just don’t know

What I do think however is that post Katie has made today, along with the Jimmy Saville post is enough to constitute harassment and defamation of character. I hope Kieran pursues that.

Reactions: 24
the comments are open on the mail

Looks like the flying monkeys are over on those comments too.

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 18.10.14.png

Kylie, I think the incident you describe is very different to someone walking into a bedroom and throwing a pie on a plate at a child sat in bed. I don’t think that’s OK. But we probably shouldn’t speculate as we just don’t know

What I do think however is that post Katie has made today, along with the Jimmy Saville post is enough to constitute harassment and defamation of character. I hope Kieran pursues that.
He needs a restraining order. There is absolutely no point in him suing for defamation, you can only get financial damages which she just ignores.

Reactions: 28
She had them taken by SS because if neglect
Why would they return them to her!!!!
They wouldn't, she is lying. The old slapper does not have bunny and Jett full time. If they are not with Kieran they will be with either Kieran's mum Wendy or Katie's sister Sophie.

Reactions: 25
Is this the same person who didn’t fly back early from a holiday when it was J&B’s birthdays and first day at school 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I think he needs some kind of restraining order.I have no idea how that could be applied, but something needs to be done.
Nothing stops her desire for revenge, nothing seems to be more important to her.
The “never underestimate the Pricey post” makes me feel ill.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The school will have that nail polish off Bunny before you can say Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s more telling on her as a mother if what she was saying was true (I have serious doubts about it) but if it’s true her kids were subjected to abuse then why the holy duck was she out on the town dancing like Izzy giz a bit instead of being at home with those kids making sure they were safe and comfortable she’s a damn disgrace and I’d tell her to have a good look in the mirror before slating anyone else but her eyes are pulled that bleeping tight and wonky she wouldn't see a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So she admits she flew home from Thailand early.
She then gets dumped by Cole and he performs his sad compo face on insta.
Cole then accuses the Morrisons dude openly.
They get spotted the next day and pictured by ‘paps’.
She goes out on the razz, pierces eardrums of an entire county.
They’re spotted again more than once but quoted as at Jets football match.
KH does appear to have been distanced from the 2 kids since her return (not filmed at home etc).
Then today. Mad accusations that sound exactly like her prev saville ones.
She says she has sole custody.

My head hurts 🙈 it sounds all complete bullshit. That break up is bollocks. But why…? He was pictured with J&B in last few weeks.
And what kind of mother goes to such extremes to destroy their dad? Why? Im guessing like others it’s the MM. She will use it as need to have a home.
And lastly god help SS as decisions are going to really impact those kids. The chaos they’ve lived through, how will they ever know who to trust. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think I need to check into the Priory, she’s giving me a f’king nervous breakdown 😭 a cuddle with my cat should do the trick! Can’t afford the Priory prices.
I’m just at a complete loss at this woman now.
Big hug DC, the overwhelming majority of the Dm comments are as disgusted as we are. She’s a bleep, end of, and she will, somehow, get her comeuppance. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think he needs some kind of restraining order.I have no idea how that could be applied, but something needs to be done.
Nothing stops her desire for revenge, nothing seems to be more important to her.
Agree 100%. Jimmy Saville, R@pe, and now this.
Honestly I don't know how any of her ex's and their partners haven't had a complete mental breakdown having had this bleeping evil b@stard in their lives.
What fucks me off the most is she seems to be untouchable, and bleets on about MH.
Anyone that has been within a 5 mile radius of this woman surely suffer from PTSD!!!!

Reactions: 37
Big hug DC, the overwhelming majority of the Dm comments are as disgusted as we are. She’s a bleep, end of, and she will, somehow, get her comeuppance. ❤
I know everyone is in despair at the antics of this woman, and thinks that she is untouchable. However I honestly believe in justice and I do think eventually it will all catch up with her and agree with Kourtney that one day she will get her comeuppance. It will happen.

And for those that think I’m overly optimistic, just think about what a miserable existence this awful woman has. Driven by revenge, a mind full of poison, and a body full of plastic, drugs and alcohol.

She could have had it all. She has 5 lovely children. Think of what she could have had and what she now has.

A rotten miserable existence and she will get what she deserves eventually. She’s truly sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It sounds absolutely unhinged, first there was a video, then when that didn't stick and got no result there's been a 'trail of events' and he's made bad choices? So that warrants police investigation?
It sounds like a malicious sociopath deciding anything they perceive as criticism means people should be locked up. If this is her she really needs help and to be locked up, either in a secure unit or elsewhere.
There is a poster going around replying to all the comments from people bashing KP in the comment section of this story in DM talking about the video and claiming KP has full custody of her kids,🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So my theory wasn’t that far off the mark
I theorised that she had seen the video, coached J And B to get custody . She’s can’t directly attack MPndue to the restraining order so this will do the trick under the guise of safety concerns. She really is a piece of work.
I hope this so all disproven and hetakes her to
Court. He won’t win any money but boy it would unleash the hounds on her and expose her petty lying conniving antics. I have no words at all

Reactions: 21
She looks so grotty in this picture. Nothing remotely alluring or sexy. She needs a good hose down. And that's never her bathroom? Way too clean. A hotel possibly 🤷‍♀️
These were the OF photos she had taken when she was in Spain on holiday working. She's certainly eking them out, making the buggers wait for next secxsi shoot for her padded boot fetishers...

Reactions: 11

Yeah agree it’s different, and didn’t realise it was a plate as well, that ain’t good, and as you say it’s all speculation, no context etc. Think I was just trying to say we all have bust-ups with our kids, mine was food thrown at me, but I did shout at her, that not like me either, lap full of pasta can do that ! Kids push our buttons but we don’t lose custody over an incident like that, the rest of the story is just nonsensical. Honestly don’t get it, my head also hurts 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she has posted that “Never underestimate the Pricey” video on her TikTok. She really does think her children are pawns in a game. It’s disgusting.

Arghhh, I’ve got to stop reading and posting about this woman. It’s just sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There was absolutely no reason at all for her to even mention her return from Thailand unless it was part of a lame attempt at deflection.

This is her typical MO, to post something dynamite on Instagram, leave it up just long enough for people to see and then remove the evidence.

Think how many times Keiran could have told the whole world that he had sole custody due to her addiction and neglect of those kids, yet he kept quiet.

And this spiteful witch puts it all out on SM, without one tiny bit of consideration of what that will do to her kids.

Selfish, thoughtless, egotistical cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.