Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 12
"Kieran assisted the police with their enquires no further action is expected to be taken.
However, his ex-wife Katie Price's representative disputed this version of events when contacted by MailOnline."

Who is KP's rep these days does anyone know?
SFP???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now posting on FB like nothing's ever happened.
she got that same look on her face as when she posted the letter at the airport,mad,deluded and triumpthant, she needs a cell with big bertha ,as soon as possible

Reactions: 19
She’s only just taken it down of TT… she posted this a few hours before 🤬

EA34D475-429E-45A4-9621-DAB2CEFBAF5E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Even Katie said he wasn’t arrested over the pie incident but she’s claiming she has the kids full time. I would fully believe that’s why they have staged a breakup seems pretty suss to me

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s still got in on her Facebook stories, please report it as trolling… x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Price does it again, major deflection. She doesn't care if she's posting truth or lies, she's so used to getting away with it.
And right now it serves her purposes. Nobody knows what's happening ,but they're all talking about her. She's succeeded.

Never forget she doesn't give a tit about anyone else, including her children.
They're accessories, to serve her purposes. Nothing more. Of course she's posting things no normal parent would even think of.

The truth will come out at some point.

At the moment, some seem to relish the thought of this tipping KH over the edge. Such eagerness that he might not handle the current situation - seriously, read a book or something, put the telly on. You've said it several times now. Masked in sincerity and concern ,it won't convince many. All that's missing is 'just you mark my words' and a hoik of the bosom. Such comments take gossip into a different, unpleasant territory.

Just my opinion.
Those repeating posts regarding potential suicide were the most sinister and disturbing I ever came across here.

Reactions: 14
I think we should message SB and say we'd be far more interested in Ask Katie for tomorrow night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she has posted that on social media. Those poor kids.
She doesn't give a tit about them, she just wants attention. Anybody else would be protecting them if something had happened, not announcing it on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel so sick over all this. I don't know what to believe. Obviously I hate Skanky and hope she gets everything she deserves. I just hope Keiran and the kids are ok.

Reactions: 22
Seriously pie throwing, how is that a reason for Skank to post that now deleted IG statement, and the other allegation, is that related to the rubbish Saville thing she has used before. This is madness, she just can’t post something like that if he is under investigation.

I’ve never thrown pie, but one incident that sticks with me is my daughter, a very fussy eater wouldn’t eat her pasta in Cafe Rouge one day, a common incident. I was telling her she had to eat at least some of it. This feisty 5yo decided that pasta was going in mum‘s lap, the air turned blue, 5yo crying, waiters helping clear up the mess, pandemonium in public, yet 30 mins later we were shopping for a toy as she was upset by her actions with me shouting at her…..all was well again. It’s what life with children is like, we all have pie throwing, pasta spilling days, but you don’t lose custody of your kids over it. Just don’t get this at all, in what world can she be allowed to get away with that IG post. So hope this backfires on her, this just looks pure calculated evil, ugh.

Reactions: 25
WOW what deflection. So the fact her mother had a lung transplant on the Monday 7th Nov (KFP flew back Friday after) wasn’t the reason she left Thailand early? Bollx. Who filmed this disturbing video? So she‘s allowed to post these comments & Kieran unable to respond & give his take on what’s happened. She came back from Thailand because of her mother. What an F’ing liar she is. So this is another reason the F’ing Price clan are stalling the lung transplant story💩😡. Kieran really paying a massive price for marrying the witch. His MH must be shot to pieces😢🙈

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.
Poor Kieron having all this tit for simply looking after his children and protecting them from It;
When are the authorities going to put a stop to her persecuting every single bloke she has ever shagged, especially when there are children suffering due to that lunatic and it's rantings. Enough is enough!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not posted for quite a while generally as was suffering from PTSD (Price Traumatic Shock Disorder). I am so bleeping angry that this shitshow just carries on regardless with no external agencies seeming to be able to get a grip and bring her to book.

If she hasn't been arrested or killed herself in the period between now and New Year - I have an idea!
We should turn up en masse outside the MM and picket her!!!

We've got close to a General Strike taking place over the next month for lots of people who are struggling with day to day life in the UK. I'm not wishing to cheapen the tit state of this country, but KP is also contributing to our malaise...

Whose up for a coordinated meet up outside her gaff sometime over the Xmas break?

I started writing this in jest, but as I type it................:sneaky::m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.