Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only just taken it down of TT… she posted this a few hours before 🤬

View attachment 1786952
That crow would have pushed you straight overboard, you gormless bint.
They're very clever birds, they wouldn't have any interest in your company.

They'd probably question why you're dressed as a banana toffee though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she not in breach of her restraining order from Michelle by the blatant insinuation?! 🤔 I don’t think I have ever come across someone as spiteful and unhinged. She doesn’t deserve the title ‘mother’ not that she acts like one. Vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
and Mummy Dearest doesn't give a tit because its all about Scoring Points :(
She really is a spiteful vindictive witch. She doesn’t give a tit about those children, the damage she has caused them all over the years….what sort of mother puts out something like that on Instagram? She’s scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know this is the worst advice ever and I'm not sugggesting it be done but you'd feel like laying everything out on the table if you were KH wouldn't you. Everything. Including the proof of the clip of her the night of slap gate 1. Come on Kirsty, time to protect your client.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot get over her lowness.
This is your future Sink Boy, unless you do her bidding until the end of your days.It doesn’t matter what you have on her, it will be her mission in life to destroy you.
I am beginning to think she is deranged,

Reactions: 28
Priceys done it now. She could be in jail for Christmas. Michelle’s protection order includes
  • Sending any form of abusive messages through texts, social media, letters, among others.
Attacking through Keiron is enough to do it. The courts are well versed in the machinations of social media. This post is going to explode in her face. I bet she felt really stoked when she wrote it. Au revoke then Skanky, you are going to jail for Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wouldn't be surprised if KH or MP ended up in hospital because of their MH.

KFP doesn't have some custody of her kids (IMO) as I said before, I think they've been with Wendy.

A video like the one described by @susiesoo would be shocking to view - believe me, I've seen some DV videos in my time, it's horrific. The context of frustration is very plausible, as I mentioned before

I still can't work out why V & A would be allowed to stay.... UNLESS KH, B&J all stayed with Wendy and what we say was KH at "home" with MP & A during school hours, that would make most sense in my head!

Once again, KFP has posted before she thinks, but actually I think (ha ha) she has semi thought and posted this as deflection!! KFP will get away with it, she always does.... It takes the negative drug taking, whilst pregnancy stories away from her and people are now rounding on KH and making up horrendous accusations.

KFP will be grinning like a Cheshire Cat tonight, she is absolutely vile, I honestly don't understand how a human can be so incredibly cruel.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s only just taken it down of TT… she posted this a few hours before 🤬

View attachment 1786952
There you go, she cant help herself .... and I think this tells us, what she`s up to ` AGAIN ` .... all one BIG SICK GAME ... which I hope backfires on her big time, she is that THICK, to realise, that she ALWAYS follows the same pattern, and those looking on, have wised up to her .... such a vile, unhinged creature! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
WOW what deflection. So the fact her mother had a lung transplant on the Monday 7th Nov (KFP flew back Friday after) wasn’t the reason she left Thailand early? Bollx. Who filmed this disturbing video? So she‘s allowed to post these comments & Kieran unable to respond & give his take on what’s happened. She came back from Thailand because of her mother. What an F’ing liar she is. So this is another reason the F’ing Price clan are stalling the lung transplant story💩😡. Kieran really paying a massive price for marrying the witch. His MH must be shot to pieces😢🙈
AFP's surgery was on Monday and the loving daughter finally cut short her holiday and came back four days later, if Skank now says she only came back early because of the pie throwing video she's effectively saying that she wouldn't have come back at all for Amy's transplant but would have stayed on holiday even knowing Amy faced death.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Priceys done it now. She could be in jail for Christmas. Michelle’s protection order includes
  • Sending any form of abusive messages through texts, social media, letters, among others.
Attacking through Keiron is enough to do it. The courts are well versed in the machinations of social media. This post is going to explode in her face. I bet she felt really stoked when she wrote it. Au revoke then Skanky, you are going to jail for Christmas
I wish you were right Pepe.But we have seen how she wiggles out of things using the mental health card.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I use Reddit and out of curiosity I searched her last night, see if there was any subs like this. Um.. There is a ‘fan’ sub called katiepricebigtits.. Enter at your own risk. The comments are hilarious and deluded but be prepared to avert your eyes. I’ve now see more of old Kipper than anyone needs to see. Including the toe incident. 🤢🤮
OMG.... It just goes to show who really are her base fans..! Base being the operative word. At least some of those pics showed she used to have nips....

Reactions: 9
It sounds absolutely unhinged, first there was a video, then when that didn't stick and got no result there's been a 'trail of events' and he's made bad choices? So that warrants police investigation?
It sounds like a malicious sociopath deciding anything they perceive as criticism means people should be locked up. If this is her she really needs help and to be locked up, either in a secure unit or elsewhere.
Could Susiesoo and bunny cuddles or Ron be the same person. My money is on bunny cuddles.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.