Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has posted that “Never underestimate the Pricey” video on her TikTok. She really does think her children are pawns in a game. It’s disgusting.

Arghhh, I’ve got to stop reading and posting about this woman. It’s just sickening.
It's a good thing that she did.
Pre planned, deliberate ,intentional etc.
It ruins any heat of the moment defence she could have used. She's clearly signalled her intent.

Right, I'm going to stick the telly on and crochet because I'm sooooo rock and roll.
Keep an eye on your blood pressure all, she isn't worth it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They wouldn't, she is lying. The old slapper does not have bunny and Jett full time. If they are not with Kieran they will be with either Kieran's mum Wendy or Katie's sister Sophie.
I think possibly with one of the KFP clan. Then she sort of can convince her deranged mind thats 100% custody for her.

Reactions: 18
All these men of hers are victims. They’ve endured years of her narcissistic cycle. And now she is using the kids as a vessel. To erode these new happy relationships. It’s bleeping sick!!!! If anyone is the abuser it’s that b*itch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Think I’m taking a break for a few hours, hug my kid and do some Christmas fun prep things with her, yeah Skanky you have no idea how that works.

Gee I F*CKING HATE THE SKANKY BIAAAAATCH

Catchup later when hopefully someone has made it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Some people on KHs last post saying the video is on twitter. I can't see anything mind you, although I really wouldn't want to even if there was. Just feel for those kids so much being stuck in this horrible mess.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Those poor children 😢 what kind of mum gloats about something like that? Vile.
She is not a “mum”. Parents protect their children above all else. They do whatever it takes to protect them. That rabid specimen is not a parent. She disgusts me. Those poor babies because that’s what they are - babies who must be so confused and upset at what is happening to them

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Someone posted on the Kieran Hayler thread, said they'd seen a CCTV video of Jet and Bunny's room where Michelle allegedly threw a dessert at them and shouted. It was supposedly from June and Kieran was supposedly showing it to women.....for some unknown reason. Other new members have popped up saying it's true, insiders here said it's not.
Please don’t hate me 🫶 but does this does give credence to what susiesioo said?
I do believe though that susiesoo is someone from the pricey camp

Reactions: 16
If she isn't carefull those kids will end up in care.
You know, I thought the exact same thing myself. I thought if she stirred up so much tit and something stuck, it could have dire consequences for her poor children. Does she not think of them in all this? She really can't do or you'd be happy they've got at least one stable parent. If I was such a lousy mother as she is, I'd hold my hands up and admit they are better off with their father, it would kill me, but I would do it for them. Her bitterness and spitefulness is off the scale. Not once has she ever considered her kids feelings in anything. She's such a vile, nasty, horrible, self obsessed witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Even Katie said he wasn’t arrested over the pie incident but she’s claiming she has the kids full time. I would fully believe that’s why they have staged a breakup seems pretty suss to me
I was thinking exactly the same. SB off the scene and hey presto the kids are back. But then this doesn’t explain the leaked voice recording!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Price does it again, major deflection. She doesn't care if she's posting truth or lies, she's so used to getting away with it.
And right now it serves her purposes. Nobody knows what's happening ,but they're all talking about her. She's succeeded.

Never forget she doesn't give a tit about anyone else, including her children.
They're accessories, to serve her purposes. Nothing more. Of course she's posting things no normal parent would even think of.

The truth will come out at some point.

At the moment, some seem to relish the thought of this tipping KH over the edge. Such eagerness that he might not handle the current situation - seriously, read a book or something, put the telly on. You've said it several times now. Masked in sincerity and concern ,it won't convince many. All that's missing is 'just you mark my words' and a hoik of the bosom. Such comments take gossip into a different, unpleasant territory.

Just my opinion.
We’ll said

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She won't be happy until she drives him to suicide. Being blunt
It honestly seems that way! Even if any of these allegations are true, why on earth would you broadcast it to the world? What about her children's privacy and mental wellbeing? And I don't believe for one minute she's got sole custody - load of bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 25
AFP's surgery was on Monday and the loving daughter finally cut short her holiday and came back four days later, if Skank now says she only came back early because of the pie throwing video she's effectively saying that she wouldn't have come back at all for Amy's transplant but would have stayed on holiday even knowing Amy faced death.
Also, it was reported that they came back early because of all the petty rows Skank and SB were having. After the hiatus of those photos of the enormous condom shots in Thailand and then the Secxsi (cough) Santa photos taken in some random residential street in West Sussex, the split due to her admitting rumpy pumpy with the malletmeister and then SB's denouement of the "I will tell my mum before she dies that I didn't attend family gatherings because I was coked up" tape.

I feel rather deflated and disheartened by it all. Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in...!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Some people on KHs last post saying the video is on twitter. I can't see anything mind you, although I really wouldn't want to even if there was. Just feel for those kids so much being stuck in this horrible mess.
If the evil fucker can find a way of making it public she will. If KH is responsible for sending it to someone.......well I don't want to even go down that road..........

Reactions: 13
I know everyone is in despair at the antics of this woman, and thinks that she is untouchable. However I honestly believe in justice and I do think eventually it will all catch up with her and agree with Kourtney that one day she will get her comeuppance. It will happen.

And for those that think I’m overly optimistic, just think about what a miserable existence this awful woman has. Driven by revenge, a mind full of poison, and a body full of plastic, drugs and alcohol.

She could have had it all. She has 5 lovely children. Think of what she could have had and what she now has.

A rotten miserable existence and she will get what she deserves eventually. She’s truly sickening.
I agree.
Please don’t hate me 🫶 but does this does give credence to what susiesioo said?
I do believe though that susiesoo is someone from the pricey camp
I don’t hate you. I know what you mean. I feel that KPs post was uncharacteristic in that it was clever for her.She alluded to things and left everyone to join up the dots. I believe the seed was planted by other posts on the other thread.
For something to be believed, there has to be a little truth in the mix. I would prefer that( in this case)there wasn’t, but accept that it’s possible.
However, KH is s good father, and MP has always appeared to be a decent human being. The only thing I am utterly sure of is that Katie Price has demonstrated she hasn’t a decent bone in her body.Harsh words, but true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so sick of the no-talent media bleep Cunty Price... but you know what's worse?
Her fans.
They're deluded maniacs and hoover up her bullshit with every social media post.
Gah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
been lurking for ages but not posted until now…why did Bunny look so happy in the video posted at the weekend but now removed by Kieran if things are so terribly awful the children had to be placed with their vile mother (allegedly)? None of it makes sense at all.

oh and hello 👋🏻

Reactions: 29
I also don’t believe her. There is no way that all of a sudden she has full custody when she was previously deemed unfit. That simply shows her ignorance; SS would never do that. So that bit must be a lie-the rest probably is too.
I have a narc in my extended family. There’s truly nothing they won’t do.

Reactions: 26
I've not followed what's gone on for a few pages but couldn't care less... just came on to say Quora has just posted some information to me about a COLLAPSED NARCISSIST lol... and I'm hoping this is about Pricey...
They suddenly feel trapped by the world they've created and when criticism and facts come bk to haunt them... eventually their internal struggles within themselves combust....if you like ( that's my word for it ) 😁
And next thing you know they are up shits creek without a paddle .🙏... its looking to be a lot like katiemas.... 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.