Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. They were taken off her because she was unfit to care of them. They would not be placed back in her care if the same was deemed of KH. Alternative custody would be found through family members. If that failed they would be going into foster care. I think (if true) they are primarily with a family member and contact arrangements will be in place for both parents. She is very foolish to post on SM. It just comes across as gloating and further proof she is not protecting her children. Those poor kids. Having all of this dragged into public domain.
She may well have shot herself in the foot there - not good for her 'poorly trotters' but plastering that all over SM I don't think the SS will look upon it very lightly. She has proved there that her children's wellbeing and privacy doesn't mean tit to her and SS take everything into account- what she has done is not safeguarding her children

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Remember though, anyone can be arrested. If someone makes an allegation and arrest is felt to be necessary that’s all it takes. I could allege someone assaulted me, come up with a credible story and that I’m fearful of the person. If someone alleged stalking the police would likely use a power of arrest due to the potential seriousness of the offence.

Reactions: 20
I've been on the KH thread just now and been followng this thread for about a year or two years... I feel sorry for the kids... that's all I can say. I mean if what everyone is saying on the KH threads he needs to remove the children from this ASAP! I have heard about this happening with my own farther and my "half" sisters and brothers. He was the kindest dad till his "own" children came along... however i do wonder if the story is planted... its all hear say and people who have claimed to see it have no evidence ( not that anyone would like to see it) I just like to fact check... what do you guys think? No way KP would get custody anyways... I feel for the kids. This is what gen z talk about when they are referring to childhood trauma.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw it on the other thread. the arrest was for STALKING?! She is accusing him of stalking......her :confused:😂😂😂

'
Kieran, who shares children Jett, nine, and Bunny, eight, with former glamour model Katie, 'assisted the police with their enquires' his spokesperson told The Mirror.

"No further action is expected to be taken," they added.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Sussex Police said in a statement: "A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stalking and has been released on police bail while enquiries continue."''

She's losing it big time, I'm sure she needs intervention!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So Carl’s name wasn’t allowed to be mentioned when he was arrested and released on bail, but Kieran has been named…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wondering if the KH camp allowed this to come out to make it clear he wasn't arrested for anything to do with the kids. She probs rang the police accusing him of stalking for going to Jet's football game. She'll have been angry at how happy Bunny was to see him, as demonstrated by the video he posted. She's honestly deranged.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Remember though, anyone can be arrested. If someone makes an allegation and arrest is felt to be necessary that’s all it takes. I could allege someone assaulted me, come up with a credible story and that I’m fearful of the person. If someone alleged stalking the police would likely use a power of arrest due to the potential seriousness of the offence.
I think that's what most posters think has happened. She has a long history of false claims and reports. Why the bleeding 'ell would he want to stalk her?

Reactions: 24
I truly believe the Syphilis riddled bleep rather have the kids in foster care than let them have the happy family life it will never have with K&M.
Disgrace to even call that a mother. It doesn't have no maternal instinct whatsoever. A mother would protect her kids first of all .
I'm so appalled I'm speechless. Those poor kids and pets. When will the authorities intervene? 😡
It's beyond a fuckin joke now, she is evil and needs stopping. I'm absolutely furious and it's nothing to do with me but as good parents our first thought are with the children, unlike her who is incapable of feeling anything other than for herself. She's a heartless bleep. She's pissed off no charges have been made that's why she's broadcasted it, pure spiteful boil and venom oozes from its poures.. hope you are paying attention SB this will happen to you too when it's done with you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Are any of them capable of keeping a dignified silence to protect those kids! They will grow up and see every adult that should have been protecting them is posting for all to see what should be private. I absolutely despair.

before anyone jumps on me I’m not team KP. I just think for the sake of those children everyone should have a social media silence to protect what little privacy the children have.

Reactions: 23
So ... This is just my opinion
Kipper reads on here, she planted the puddingate stuff on Tattle via her flying monkeys ... Truth is there is no video evidence and no investigation
Kipper flew home early (perhaps) from Thailand due to rows with Carol or AFP in hospital, she has just thrown this in to the mix to look like Mum if the year... Kipper has yet again made false allegations about Keiron grooming underage girls to the Police ... He was interviewed but it's groundless so no case to answer ... I think both the Police & SS are aware that Kipper is gunning for Keiran and she will be classed as a 'frequent flyer' who is largely ignored due to numerous groundless accusations... Kipper is out to get KH & MP, pure and simple ... As for Carol I still believe he actually dumped her ... She is wailing about KH abusing then kids to him as a way to get him to help her by driving them around and protecting innocent Kipper from dangerous KH & MP, but, really to stop him destroying her in the media ... If Carol does actually go back into the relationship with Kipper hen God help him ... My family member who has NPD diagnosis once said ' if they done believe me I will lie and lie and lie until they do'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Carl’s name wasn’t allowed to be mentioned when he was arrested and released on bail, but Kieran has been named…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
STALKING ? is that when skanky was doing all her street walking ? did the poor bastard happen to drive past, to drop the kids off and she had him arrested ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Sussex Police said in a statement: "A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stalking and has been released on police bail while enquiries continue."''
does it in any article say stalking KP?
could it mean stalking someone else? Maybe the someone who he sent alleged video too?

Reactions: 8
Imagining being that obsessed over your ex the only way to get one over on him is through damaging your own children. She shouldn’t even have access to them she’s such a dangerous woman

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Priceys done it now. She could be in jail for Christmas. Michelle’s protection order includes
  • Sending any form of abusive messages through texts, social media, letters, among others.
Attacking through Keiron is enough to do it. The courts are well versed in the machinations of social media. This post is going to explode in her face. I bet she felt really stoked when she wrote it. Au revoke then Skanky, you are going to jail for Christmas
i really hope this apply's to her
KH is far to compliant where she is concerned and always has
he probably does not want the hassle but this should be his wake up call

the spiteful cow has done this because she was being shown up on social media and the papers all the negative press needs to keep going she wants deflection but it needs to keep going

if the press are reading do you know she had a very very late abortion and countless other things

Reactions: 18
What’s she wingeing to the police about now? What’s he supposed to have done? They should book her for wasting their time…..again.

• Heart
Please don’t hate me 🫶 but does this does give credence to what susiesioo said?
I do believe though that susiesoo is someone from the pricey camp
I agree she is from the pricey camp and has some "inside knowledge" I just don't believe the narrative she posts alongside it.
What also disturbs me is that if she's trying to get the "truth" out there about KH... why not get the truth about Skanky and expose the one who actually deserves it?!

• Heart
STALKING ? is that when skanky was doing all her street walking ? did the poor bastard happen to drive past, to drop the kids off and she had him arrested ?
I think that Keiran will have allowed this ... KP lied and insinuated he was grooming an underage girl ... He was not interviewed about anything like that ... Kipper is just LYING to police to cause trouble

I agree she is from the pricey camp and has some "inside knowledge" I just don't believe the narrative she posts alongside it.
What also disturbs me is that if she's trying to get the "truth" out there about KH... why not get the truth about Skanky and expose the one who actually deserves it?!
Flying monkey, end of

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.