Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran can do her for slander. He should get a restraining order against the unhinged bleep.
No point in slander as she won't pay. He needs a non-moleststion order, designed for domestic abusers and stalkers. I hope that if Kipper has
lied about all this, the courts take the kids from her for good, she's unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.
I once threw 4 mackerel at one of my sons as he returned 3 hrs late from a fishing trip , doesnt mean I didn't love him , or wanted to harm him . Was pure worry and frustration. Luckily was in garden at time .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hypothetically now;

Say for example I were a teacher, or a neighbour, or a mum, someone who would hear a kid say something in my presence. If that kid said out loud, ‘Last night at dinner, my mum got mad at me and threw a plate at me’. Would I report that to police, social services? Honestly, I probably would. Abuse isn’t always diabolical acts of torture, cruelty, bruises, broken bones. Sometimes is fear, generated fear. Fear of not eating all your dinner because it makes someone angry. Or, maybe they throw what their mother has said about them, at them. An adult needs to keep control of their anger. It is the very least they should do. A child should never, never feel afraid or nervous in the safety of the family home.

The statement Price released is diabolical. The police would never fill her in on what goes on in a custody interview. Unless of course, she has a friend in the police force their, who has told her privileged information. In which case that officer needs to be identified and fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really is a vindictive old hag, she’s throwing Michelle under the bus with her “I came back from Thailand early due to a recording showing abuse to b&j in their fathers home them stipulating the recording was in relation to another person not their dad, she uses anything to deflect from her tit poor performance as a mother,Cole dumps her and she runs up his arse saying take me back shame she couldn’t show the same bleeping dedication to her kids,she’s really rattled my cage this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I was Kieran I would be suing Skank for everything she has (not much). Her poor children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
how did she know the police went to kierons yesterday ? i really think johnnyjr is katie now

Reactions: 29
Hypothetically now;

Say for example I were a teacher, or a neighbour, or a mum, someone who would hear a kid say something in my presence. If that kid said out loud, ‘Last night at dinner, my mum got mad at me and threw a plate at me’. Would I report that to police, social services? Honestly, I probably would. Abuse isn’t always diabolical acts of torture, cruelty, bruises, broken bones. Sometimes is fear, generated fear. Fear of not eating all your dinner because it makes someone angry. Or, maybe they throw what their mother has said about them, at them. An adult needs to keep control of their anger. It is the very least they should do. A child should never, never feel afraid or nervous in the safety of the family home.

The statement Price released is diabolical. The police would never fill her in on what goes on in a custody interview. Unless of course, she has a friend in the police force their, who has told her privileged information. In which case that officer needs to be identified and fired.
True and putting people in fear of something can be assault....but I bet we all have incidents where our parents got pissed off at times.

Reactions: 14
How's your "Drama free year" going, Skank? Anything else to fit in during the next 3 weeks? You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Price does it again, major deflection. She doesn't care if she's posting truth or lies, she's so used to getting away with it.
And right now it serves her purposes. Nobody knows what's happening ,but they're all talking about her. She's succeeded.

Never forget she doesn't give a tit about anyone else, including her children.
They're accessories, to serve her purposes. Nothing more. Of course she's posting things no normal parent would even think of.

The truth will come out at some point.

At the moment, some seem to relish the thought of this tipping KH over the edge. Such eagerness that he might not handle the current situation - seriously, read a book or something, put the telly on. You've said it several times now. Masked in sincerity and concern ,it won't convince many. All that's missing is 'just you mark my words' and a hoik of the bosom. Such comments take gossip into a different, unpleasant territory.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
wendy would be more likely , because amy is ill, mr pp not related and sophie only half related,if wendy cant or wont take them,those poor kids will go in care system
There seems to be a bit of speculation about what would happen to the children should they not be able to remain with KFP of KH. CS always look at family first, but the family would be subject to strict checks - background and police checks, amongst others. They could then live with a family member under a Special Guardianship order. If Wendy was able to have them, then I think that would be CS first choice. I don't for a second believe her when she says she has them full-time - otherwise, have they left home alone when she was out on the razz last week? What about when she was prancing up and down the street touting for business? Too many holes in this. God, I couldn't dislike her more if I tried.

No it would be foster care out with the county
No, this is completely wrong. If foster care was considered the LA would do everything in its power to let them stay at the same school.

Reactions: 22
It's already taken off her insta Exactly like SB took the confessions diaries off his. I hope Kieran is suing the basic witch! If that's a form of very public harassment case and isn't it breaking it's restraining order?
prison for her,i hope.

Reactions: 18
Would it be to do with the allegation that Katie made earlier in the year about him and an underage girl, followed up with KP comparing him to Savile? I'd assumed this was dropped by police months ago.

Or a new allegation made by KP?

Could these allegations have affected his custody arrangements with the kids the past few weeks.?
That's already been investigated.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.