Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even before all the surgery Kipper never looked anything like Princess

View attachment 1786050
That girl is the image of her father with AFP's colouring & hair;
She ain't no Mini-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE skanky!! haha :)

Katie and Alex had IVF https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-katie-price-alex-reids-23420569 she couldn't get prgnant with Kris either.
Nature has a way of stopping ferals like skanky reproducing - usually its Revulsion though, ie bloke sees it and runs away at hyperspeed :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whatever happened to the un-attention seeking Italian bloke who couldn't speak English who she met at the Oscars party? She was well punching with him - as well as being gorgeous he seemed normal, well dressed, not her usual load-mouthed, get me a blue tick now moron she now attracts. He soon moved on and weirdly she never ripped him to bits in the paper, he's the only one she has never mentioned since he fled into the night?
You mean Leandro Penna? If so he’s also one of the few who has publicly slagged her off
He’s Argentinian and he said she slept with Simon Cowell. She must really love bomb her men-how did she attract him?!?
Interestingly he slagged her off but she remained tight lipped

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Alex went on to have a child with someone else didnt he? was that done with IVF?
Alex has two daughters. The first one he doesn't get to see because skanky stuck the poison in to ensure the mother got all the dirt on Alex to use against him, after which she elbowed the "mother" like all the other mates she uses then discards. He now has another daughter by the woman he lives with so skanky is not taking away that little girl from him :)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Apparently she's crapping herself at Cole's Janet and John's Black Book of Secrets... She's bringing out all the big guns - family time, Harvey, Amy Terminal, SFP, Depop, OF.... you name it.

KFP & the family have always been worried what damage Crawl could do when they split. Think he’s got loads on her, which will be shocking to some, but nothing us Tattlers don’t already know🤪. I think the reason the lung transplant hasn’t been released, is because of Crawl’s 1st story coming out. Especially as the recording referred to KFP taking coke & wanting to tell AFP. The Price family want maximum exposure/cash for the AFP story, plus will play on what a terrible time, near death experience etc etc for sympathy. Of course KFP will play on how it’s affected her MH and she’ll be hoping nobody remembers the fact she buggered off to Thailand & didn’t even come straight back from her jolly holiday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Did she use whi

Did she use whilst with Pete as I can't imagine that being his thing or of him approving of it, especially when the kids were little?

I

I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

I

I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.
I worked in an rnb night club in Newcastle .. she was defo in there off her tits 16-20 years ago both Harvey and junior times,..

I never seen her with Pete 🤣🤣 always with plenty other Zelebs ! She was always coked up and wild .. I’ve spoken about this lots in the past … She had a llarge bump with Harvey 🥺a think it was after a celebrity event and they all came to the club and her visible drug taking was awful ! She didn’t give a duck who knew?? We often had news of the world reporters in.. she was too drugged up to give a duck … drinking from bottles of champagne all over blokes 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The way that post is written, and its attempt at jokey humour, has a whiff of Mr PP Fencing. The member hasn't posted on any other threads since joining a few months back. Pretty sure from the writing style it's a man and not Sophie or KP.
Or’Arry. He’s such a wide boy. Billy big tit, know it all. Think Crawl may have more ‘dirt’ on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
KFP & the family have always been worried what damage Crawl could do when they split. Think he’s got loads on her, which will be shocking to some, but nothing us Tattlers don’t already know🤪. I think the reason the lung transplant hasn’t been released, is because of Crawl’s 1st story coming out. Especially as the recording referred to KFP taking coke & wanting to tell AFP. The Price family want maximum exposure/cash for the AFP story, plus will play on what a terrible time, near death experience etc etc for sympathy. Of course KFP will play on how it’s affected her MH and she’ll be hoping nobody remembers the fact she buggered off to Thailand & didn’t even come straight back from her jolly holiday.
Oh I think we can remind them :) Those useless journos are already here researching stuff for their own sordid articles (Hi everyone! 🖕) - I'm sure they won't need reminding too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alex has two daughters. The first one he doesn't get to see because skanky stuck the poison in to ensure the mother got all the dirt on Alex to use against him, after which she elbowed the "mother" like all the other mates she uses then discards. He now has another daughter by the woman he lives with so skanky is not taking away that little girl from him :)
Out of them all, Alex was the one she really did a number on. He seems to be a nice guy and I'm glad he's found happiness. I remember someone on big brother speaking against the Pwicey, said she'd chew Alex up and spit him out when done with him. Or words to that effect, and lo and behold she married him sharpish after he won big brother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
He knew EXACTLY what he was doing by releasing that voice note. He was trying to make himself look good. He wasn't sharing anything we didn't already know that she had taken drugs. Was that recording staged? (She said SB had got her off drugs, yet we know the post bock was her drugs getting stolen and she was pissed off) Or is she pretending to him she isn't using anymore (the dealers won't come to the house if SB is there)
Looks like they are playing a very dangerous game now. The public already seem fed up with their on/off relationship. The media are getting fed up of being lied to. They are obviously still being seen together...why, if they have supposedly split??

Is it for easier access to the kids/a spin for the bankruptcy-MM/generally to be talked about/deflections
Probably all of the above.

Why didn't KP go ballistic after he released the voice note, she always has done, yet she reacted only a short while earlier when her mum was quoted in a story.
So much as usual just doesn't make sense.
Yaaaaaas @DC16 🙌🏻👏🏻
I posted similar about the VN.... It doesn't paint either of them in a bad light, it implies KP is clean with Cole's help....

I definitely think there is something more going on in the background.... And I'm still on the fence as to the split.

Reactions: 26
Out of them all, Alex was the one she really did a number on. He seems to be a nice guy and I'm glad he's found happiness. I remember someone on big brother speaking against the Pwicey, said she'd chew Alex up and spit him out when done with him. Or words to that effect, and lo and behold she married him sharpish after he won big brother.
He certainly turned the tables on Krusty by fathering a baby 😂

Reactions: 20
Or’Arry. He’s such a wide boy. Billy big tit, know it all. Think Crawl may have more ‘dirt’ on him.
I don't know if it's PPF but sounds like elderly person perhaps senile as struggling with memory as well as their gender/sexuality ,incoherent and very agressive.
Willow who do you think that might be? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's it because she'd publicly dumped him when he went in, he won and the next minute she hoofing it to Vegas with him and rushing him up the aisle because she knew he was popular. He came across as a nice bloke - I really don't know how she gets these blokes and then turns them yampy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yaaaaaas @DC16 🙌🏻👏🏻
I posted similar about the VN.... It doesn't paint either of them in a bad light, it implies KP is clean with Cole's help....

I definitely think there is something more going on in the background.... And I'm still on the fence as to the split.
I wonder what AFP will make of her blue eyed boy ‘Arry’ sharing some snow with KFP? The recent ‘leak’ by Crawl is the 1st of many about ‘Arry. There’s clearly bad blood between the 2 of them. SFP, Ms perfect, must be tit’g herself what else Crawl will have. Bring it on. About time this family exposed as the con artists they really are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Alex's partner has been very very open about why they had IVF and I'm pretty sure it's down to a condition she has not him, google IVF mama nikki

That's it because she'd publicly dumped him when he went in, he won and the next minute she hoofing it to Vegas with him and rushing him up the aisle because she knew he was popular. He came across as a nice bloke - I really don't know how she gets these blokes and then turns them yampy!!
Will it happen again though with the scales falling from MOST of the general public's eyes as regards this scabby old Ho-bag?
Who in their right mind is going to take it on? Noo Egg mk 3498 seems to have hoofed-it pronto out of her reach on his polo pony as soon as she let it known he was the next victim, a marked man as it were - if he was serious about her then where the hell is he? Why is he not defending it to all and sundry, proclaiming his "love" for it despite all the tit surrounding it that he'd be wading through soon enough? Its kind of telling that he fucked-off as soon as she let the cat-out-of-the-bag innit? LOL

• Haha
I've got ridiculous ads between most comments. They are so random I often think they're comments 😂
I mentioned sinks and was inundated with ads about sinks - Boyson inspired ads about iffy looking Brown shoes 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone think she got an injunction against Carl? Could be why she has not retaliated? And why he has gone so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think she got an injunction against Carl? Could be why she has not retaliated? And why he has gone so quiet
If she did … could a “source” still release stuff? I’m not clued up 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.