Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it because she'd publicly dumped him when he went in, he won and the next minute she hoofing it to Vegas with him and rushing him up the aisle because she knew he was popular. He came across as a nice bloke - I really don't know how she gets these blokes and then turns them yampy!!
Men cant have blood flowing to two heads at one time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out of them all, Alex was the one she really did a number on. He seems to be a nice guy and I'm glad he's found happiness. I remember someone on big brother speaking against the Pwicey, said she'd chew Alex up and spit him out when done with him. Or words to that effect, and lo and behold she married him sharpish after he won big brother.
Vinny Jones was right

Reactions: 13
I wonder what AFP will make of her blue eyed boy ‘Arry’ sharing some snow with KFP? The recent ‘leak’ by Crawl is the 1st of many about ‘Arry. There’s clearly bad blood between the 2 of them. SFP, Ms perfect, must be tit’g herself what else Crawl will have. Bring it on. About time this family exposed as the con artists they really are.
"Um...um...'Arry. Is it true what um...um...Cole said, um...um...you took coke with um...um...my sister??"

"Yeah I did Sofe, no harm in sharing a can of coke with ya sister is there?"

"Um...um...but 'Arry, no kisses for you under the um...um...mistletoe! I don't wanna get herpes from um...um...your skanky lips after sharing a um...um...can with her, eww!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was up until 5am this morning finally getting all caught up 😵💫😴 💪
I'm a bit concerned about all this pudding chucking you lot have been doing 🍮🍰🍨I have never thrown a pudding at anyone. I did get seriously peed off at an ex once. He was late for dinner & in the pub. So I took his plate of dinner to the pub & plonked it on the bar in front of him with some cutlery 😁
Is this deflection anything to do with the upcoming Channel 5 documentary? Is she worried about its content?
Do they really think they're going to get a big payday for AFP's lung transplant story? Realistically, who gives a flying fig about the vile old hag who pimped out her bleep of a daughter? Husband is a slimy pervy rapist. Other daughter forcing a whiter than white fake existance. Scandal after scandal being thrown out about sIag Skanky. Whole bunch of lying, fake grifters. Is that really a lovely Christmas image the media want?? Surely even Lorraine would struggle with "och, you poor wee pet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He knew EXACTLY what he was doing by releasing that voice note. He was trying to make himself look good. He wasn't sharing anything we didn't already know that she had taken drugs. Was that recording staged? (She said SB had got her off drugs, yet we know the post bock was her drugs getting stolen and she was pissed off) Or is she pretending to him she isn't using anymore (the dealers won't come to the house if SB is there)
Looks like they are playing a very dangerous game now. The public already seem fed up with their on/off relationship. The media are getting fed up of being lied to. They are obviously still being seen together...why, if they have supposedly split??

Is it for easier access to the kids/a spin for the bankruptcy-MM/generally to be talked about/deflections
Probably all of the above.

Why didn't KP go ballistic after he released the voice note, she always has done, yet she reacted only a short while earlier when her mum was quoted in a story.
So much as usual just doesn't make sense.
skanks history, is to keep on good terms for a short while. i remember kieron doing some work for her, on one of the episodes of her show. think he was fixing something and boyson was there too,skanky was on a horse and brought presents to the kids (think she was dressed as father christmas,without the beard),it was cringy,set up and pathetic, just like her crazy life. but i do remember thinking "why is kieron there,after everything thats gone on"?

I'm a bit concerned about all this pudding chucking you lot have been doing 🍮🍰🍨I have never thrown a pudding at anyone. I did get seriously peed off at an ex once. He was late for dinner & in the pub. So I took his plate of dinner to the pub & plonked it on the bar in front of him with some cutlery 😁
Is this deflection anything to do with the upcoming Channel 5 documentary? Is she worried about its content?
Do they really think they're going to get a big payday for AFP's lung transplant story? Realistically, who gives a flying fig about the vile old hag who pimped out her bleep of a daughter? Husband is a slimy pervy rapist. Other daughter forcing a whiter than white fake existance. Scandal after scandal being thrown out about sIag Skanky. Whole bunch of lying, fake grifters. Is that really a lovely Christmas image the media want?? Surely even Lorraine would struggle with "och, you poor wee pet"
dont think even lorraine would dare say anything, involving "poor wee pet" after sharon's early death. 😂 (laughing emjoi not for death of sharon, but for the irony)

Reactions: 18
skanks history, is to keep on good terms for a short while. i remember kieron doing some work for her, on one of the episodes of her show. think he was fixing something and boyson was there too,skanky was on a horse and brought presents to the kids (think she was dressed as father christmas,without the beard),it was cringy,set up and pathetic, just like her crazy life. but i do remember thinking "why is kieron there,after everything thats gone on"?

dont think even lorraine would dare say anything, involving "poor wee pet" after sharon's early death. 😂 (laughing emjoi not for death of sharon, but for the irony)
A narcissist isn't done until they really can't squeeze anymore. I think she enjoyed humiliating Kieran. Maybe that point was when he got with Michelle.

• Sad
A narcissist isn't done until they really can't squeeze anymore. I think she enjoyed humiliating Kieran. Maybe that point was when he got with Michelle.
But Skank has insisted for years that Michelle was having an affair with Kieron whilst they were still married .
She fudges , lies & contradicts so much I’m sure nobody knows what the truth is, even those directly involved. Even when she tries to speak normally she doesn’t make sense most of the time , I know she’s monumentally thick but I’m also pretty sure she’s brain damaged too from her habits.
She must be a total head duck to be around 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wonder if this next lot of old bollocks about der fing will include any input from SB as a last-minute addition?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't blame him for cheating on the Skank. She probably played head games with him and we know she treated him like tit!!

I got your quote and sniggered aloud.

Well I had fun on the Mail article! Apparently my comments are now being published under the new style comments section, they were rarely published before. Boy was that fun🤭🤭🤭.
I knew a few of those comments were from one of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.