Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck!!! nearly wet myself laughing.

View attachment 1785247
you know you’re desperate when you use clips from KP

This boils my piss, explains why she's fattening him up so he will
die of a heart attack.
This is disgusting poor Harvey. Why on earth would you say something about your own child.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Few questions in my head this morn:

1. Would Dwight Yorke have stayed in Harvey's life had he not been disabled?
2. Why didn't Katie the baby machine have kids with Alex Reid?
3. Why didn't Katie have babies with Leandro, he was from a loaded family so would have been her meal ticket?

Reactions: 8
He knew EXACTLY what he was doing by releasing that voice note. He was trying to make himself look good. He wasn't sharing anything we didn't already know that she had taken drugs. Was that recording staged? (She said SB had got her off drugs, yet we know the post bock was her drugs getting stolen and she was pissed off) Or is she pretending to him she isn't using anymore (the dealers won't come to the house if SB is there)
Looks like they are playing a very dangerous game now. The public already seem fed up with their on/off relationship. The media are getting fed up of being lied to. They are obviously still being seen together...why, if they have supposedly split??

Is it for easier access to the kids/a spin for the bankruptcy-MM/generally to be talked about/deflections
Probably all of the above.

Why didn't KP go ballistic after he released the voice note, she always has done, yet she reacted only a short while earlier when her mum was quoted in a story.
So much as usual just doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

3. Why didn't Katie have babies with Leandro, he was from a loaded family so would have been her meal ticket?
Omg I totally forgot about leandro 😄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought into the breakup being genuine and absolute.Should have known better.They truly deserve each other don’t they.
I will never believe anything that comes out of their gobs ever. Both proven to do and say anything for a bit of cash. Pathetic. I couldn't imagine having to go through life thinking of the next stupid story that they both want to spin. I can't even get mad at her anymore because of how pathetic she is.

Reactions: 25
Could’ve been taken ages ago. Do regular OF people, the successful ones, filter their pictures?
That's the Courthouse Hotel in Shoreditch where Chloe Ferry was staying last week when they went out on the JYY bender. Probs Skank stayed there too so got one of her posse to take it.

I’m assuming there is not really a split but something must have gone on as Carl wouldn’t let her to out alone to get drunk usually

Reactions: 19
Just for the record, I know nothing! nada! 😆
I am just here for whatever tea is spilt
I remember posting on my local FB group asking how the hell she gets away with the drink drive thing & someone replied that I havent heard half of it, google tattle & read that, havent left since, lurked for a while then dived in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That photo of him is an old photo. If you look further down his grid there is a photo of him wearing the same clothes and cap and the kettle bells/excercise ball are in exactly the same place by the door.
Probably posted to make us think he is at the gym when really he is elsewhere.

• Haha
I bought into the breakup being genuine and absolute.Should have known better.They truly deserve each other don’t they.
Please let's hope they get married soon or Skank might realise he doesn't consider her good enough and he's not prepared to take her on as his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So seen together yesterday in Crawley.
View attachment 1785832
So, this is what i think is going on ... Kipper is still chasing and begging Carol to take her back, or, at the very least not to release anymore damaging recordings or sell a story on her ... Carol is done with the relationship, but, still wants his micro zleb status and will be using the tapes he has of her as security to stop her going nuclear on him and trying to destroy him ... as dim as Carol is he obviously knows that its not easy to extricate himself from kipper without damage - that recording release will be very tame to some of the others, it was a warning shot to her

• Heart
Reactions: 29

dwight could and should of stayed in H life he took the easy option
i thought they said at one point they were trying (i could of imagined that)
i guess she was still earning well i cant imagine she plans to much into the future

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.