Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knew EXACTLY what he was doing by releasing that voice note. He was trying to make himself look good. He wasn't sharing anything we didn't already know that she had taken drugs. Was that recording staged? (She said SB had got her off drugs, yet we know the post bock was her drugs getting stolen and she was pissed off) Or is she pretending to him she isn't using anymore (the dealers won't come to the house if SB is there)
Looks like they are playing a very dangerous game now. The public already seem fed up with their on/off relationship. The media are getting fed up of being lied to. They are obviously still being seen together...why, if they have supposedly split??

Is it for easier access to the kids/a spin for the bankruptcy-MM/generally to be talked about/deflections
Probably all of the above.

Why didn't KP go ballistic after he released the voice note, she always has done, yet she reacted only a short while earlier when her mum was quoted in a story.
So much as usual just doesn't make sense.
I know they lie continually, so yes it could all be bollocks but she is an abuser, we know how she has treated other men, she doesn't let them go easily. They say it takes 7 attempts to leave an abusive partner.
I genuinely think he did not look happy in those pap shots at that cafe. She could be trying to control him again, especially if they've both got dirt on each other or if he wants a pay off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure the people she owes money too are so happy she hasn’t got money to pay them but has enough to keep throwing coke up her beak.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He knew EXACTLY what he was doing by releasing that voice note. He was trying to make himself look good. He wasn't sharing anything we didn't already know that she had taken drugs. Was that recording staged? (She said SB had got her off drugs, yet we know the post bock was her drugs getting stolen and she was pissed off) Or is she pretending to him she isn't using anymore (the dealers won't come to the house if SB is there)
Looks like they are playing a very dangerous game now. The public already seem fed up with their on/off relationship. The media are getting fed up of being lied to. They are obviously still being seen together...why, if they have supposedly split??

Is it for easier access to the kids/a spin for the bankruptcy-MM/generally to be talked about/deflections
Probably all of the above.

Why didn't KP go ballistic after he released the voice note, she always has done, yet she reacted only a short while earlier when her mum was quoted in a story.
So much as usual just doesn't make sense.
When I listened to the voice note (instead of reading the transcript), it didn’t sound like she was saying she wasn’t taking coke currently. She says - more like - MAYBE one day she’ll be able to confess to her mum that she missed family occasions because she was off her face. But that - at this future point (where ever - she’d be able to say that Carl (her saviour) had helped her get clean.

She is so incoherent, it’s hard to tell. But it didn’t sound like a claim of sobriety to me.

I also wondered if the family occasions missed were contact with her children. Which we know she rarely has.

No doubt that would rile AFP!

*edited due to fat fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know they lie continually, so yes it could all be bollocks but she is an abuser, we know how she has treated other men, she doesn't let them go easily. They say it takes 7 attempts to leave an abusive partner.
I genuinely think he did not look happy in those pap shots at that cafe. She could be trying to control him again, especially if they've both got dirt on each other or if he wants a pay off.
After what happened to Sharon, l would have taken Sid and left. Can you imagine what he would have been like if it was Sid

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Alex, Kris, Carl......................three muscle men who chemically castrated themselves with steroids. Alex has succeeded thanks to IVF, Kris hasn't tried yet and Carl was too shrewd to even risk it.
This is actually like a form of natural selection because she's dim and chooses these types. Darwinism at work thank feck :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she use whi
Just seen that too! Wow, I think it’s opened a lot of people’s eyes, some thought her drug taking was only recent, but then realising lots of others have seen her doing it. People are starting to speak up.
But as usual it will soon get forgotten, but just maybe a few people in the media/tv might see the comments too. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she use whilst with Pete as I can't imagine that being his thing or of him approving of it, especially when the kids were little?

I
The new layout is weird.. I’ve had things look like they’ve posted but when I go onto my profile they aren’t actually there - or they take along time to show up. It is like Russian roulette whether our ‘troof’ and honestly is let in!!
I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

I
The new layout is weird.. I’ve had things look like they’ve posted but when I go onto my profile they aren’t actually there - or they take along time to show up. It is like Russian roulette whether our ‘troof’ and honestly is let in!!
I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

Reactions: 12
Alex, Kris, Carl......................three muscle men who chemically castrated themselves with steroids. Alex has succeeded thanks to IVF, Kris hasn't tried yet and Carl was too shrewd to even risk it.
Good point. I have an acquaintance who went crazy on body building and caused a lot of damage to his body including permanent loss of fertility. Similarly a female family member did the same damage due to anorexia so it’s something to do with low body fat

Reactions: 13
Alex went on to have a child with someone else didnt he? was that done with IVF?
Yes. Definitely his 2nd one.
Cocaine is known to cause fertility issues with both women and men sometimes the damage is irreversible so I'm not surprised that even KFP that was unfortunately fertile when younger lost her fertility in relatively young age . I also can't imagine her carrying a pregnancy in this mutilated and poisoned body of it's. Good job skank👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Whatever happened to the un-attention seeking Italian bloke who couldn't speak English who she met at the Oscars party? She was well punching with him - as well as being gorgeous he seemed normal, well dressed, not her usual load-mouthed, get me a blue tick now moron she now attracts. He soon moved on and weirdly she never ripped him to bits in the paper, he's the only one she has never mentioned since he fled into the night?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.