Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. How would she pay for it and pay to sue him if he spoke. I don't think she has that much money.

View attachment 1786297
She's fucked then :) She's already knocked how many sets of lawyers who were stupid enough to take her on as a client, plus wheres she going to find the upfront cash to fund this anyway???

As to note d, did that bunch of charlatans (lawyers) realise that when they took her on? Likewise with Peter's case? She has paid neither of the damages awarded has she?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been keeping up but wanted to chime in and say what complete and utter bullshit this Michelle pudding story is. They’re seeking legal advice at the moment.
Thank goodness for that. Hopefully, it will stop all this nonsense that Skanky and her minions perpetrate.

Reactions: 21
Totally OT

what happened to Digital Spy’s Showbiz forums? I used to post in there a fair bit

Reactions: 8
Out of them all, Alex was the one she really did a number on. He seems to be a nice guy and I'm glad he's found happiness. I remember someone on big brother speaking against the Pwicey, said she'd chew Alex up and spit him out when done with him. Or words to that effect, and lo and behold she married him sharpish after he won big brother.
I just did not understand how people couldn't see straight through her when she was all over him after he won Big Brother. After dumping him on live TV I couldn't understand how he couldn't see it. The most blatant and obvious example of her using someone elses popularity for her own gain.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Hasn't it occured to them

I just did not understand how people couldn't see straight through her when she was all over him after he won Big Brother. After dumping him on live TV I couldn't understand how he couldn't see it. The most blatant and obvious example of her using someone elses popularity for her own gain.
I think he’s a genuinely nice guy and as she is a narcissist she is an expert at attracting enablers. I think André was a rescuer/enabler as well. I think Alex is a believer in love and all that jazz

Reactions: 17
I think he’s a genuinely nice guy and as she is a narcissist she is an expert at attracting enablers. I think André was a rescuer/enabler as well. I think Alex is a believer in love and all that jazz
I think we all know what SB was/is.......................... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally OT

what happened to Digital Spy’s Showbiz forums? I used to post in there a fair bit
Quite a few of us are DS refugees, literally every KP thread got shut down even if there was nothing derogatory on there then, people would get banned for starting a new thread, it was just a total waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m hoping HG Tudor on YouTube puts her under the Tudorscope. He implied he may on a recent ginge and cringe he might have a look at her. I’ll post if he does . I think she’s currently on risk reduction duty. Trying to dampen down anything deflecting majorly

Reactions: 20
But Skank has insisted for years that Michelle was having an affair with Kieron whilst they were still married .
She fudges , lies & contradicts so much I’m sure nobody knows what the truth is, even those directly involved. Even when she tries to speak normally she doesn’t make sense most of the time , I know she’s monumentally thick but I’m also pretty sure she’s brain damaged too from her habits.
She must be a total head duck to be around 🤢
She is a horror. They say that what they accuse others of is projection, she cheats all the time so then she accuses others of it. Totally the booze and drugs won't help. The recent rumours seem to be a weird extension of all that obsessive bile :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's see how John Barnes with HMRC as KP didn't seem to engage with anyone!

An HMRC spokesperson said: "We take a supportive approach to dealing with customers who have tax debts, and do everything we can to help those who engage with us to get out of debt, such as offering instalment plans.

"We only petition for bankruptcy as a last resort."

Reactions: 25
I don't blame him for cheating on the Skank. She probably played head games with him and we know she treated him like tit!!
It can be a reaction to emotional abuse apparently. Not saying it's a great way to deal with things but, if you were constantly being insulted, made a slave and being accused of stuff you'd probably think 'why not' at some point.

Reactions: 15
It’s ridiculous isn’t it!
She can’t afford that property full stop… she’s clinging on for dear life!
I wonder if Boris Becker tried the MH card for his bankruptcy?!
Can't afford the mortgage or the upkeep

Reactions: 13
Quite a few of us are DS refugees, literally every KP thread got shut down even if there was nothing derogatory on there then, people would get banned for starting a new thread, it was just a total waste of time.
I was on there, I can't even remember my name though. I got bored of threads being shut down and people defending her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.