Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually think Cole is going to release anything else or do a story? I'm beginning to doubt it.
@Gx2018 do you know?
@DC16 thank you for your reply to my spilt milk 😘
@Cat Eyez i thought he might do a story after that voice note, but I have my doubts now. Maybe he was waiting to see what/if KP fired off. Has she got the money to pay him off, maybe, she has this £250k she was going to pay herself for her reality show….doubt that will happen, can’t use the kids on OFs and no fiancé. The magazines aren’t touching her and the papers just mainly lifting stories from her social media, I doubt any ‘source’ payment would get that much for a comment. A few Backgrid photos and OFs is all she seems to have at the moment.
I think she maybe concerned what he might say next. He doesn’t seem to stick to his words though, said he wouldn’t put up with her behaviour as Jordan, (strange how he said he didn’t like her Jordan persona, yet had pictures of her on his wall as Jordan, allegedly 🙄) but stayed with her after slapgate when he saw the messages and suspected she had been cheating on him for a while.
I still think they are probably meeting up, I reckon she is driving again, eventually she will get caught, law of averages. I feel like it is all building up, albeit slowly, ready to descend into chaos after Christmas, in time for the bankruptcy hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I saw someone mention this earlier but I didn't quite get the gist. However this article goes on to explain that they used footage of Skanky going to one of her many court appearances. Hazza and Meglomaniac have used that footage to show the press haranguing them...!

Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer uses footage of Donald Trump's lawyer and Katie Price | Daily Mail Online
Well Netflix have used it. I don't suppose the couple edit the footage. Another clip is from a Harry potter premiere apparently. A woman I follow on Instagram is an ex journalist and she was fact checking it. She's not against H & M but said if arguing about being harassed by the press using clips from other occasions not involving you, doesn't really help the argument. Seems daft that Netflix would do that as it undermines their point really.

Reactions: 21
So seen together yesterday in Crawley.
View attachment 1785832
Do you know what, these two are pathetic.
If this is true, then they’re so cringeworthy trying to get the press interested in them over the breakup. And if she knows he has all these recordings, she should be staying well away as she knows he’s dangerous for her. And as for him, well. His chance to redeem himself is quickly fading away.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Cat Eyez i thought he might do a story after that voice note, but I have my doubts now. Maybe he was waiting to see what/if KP fired off. Has she got the money to pay him off, maybe, she has this £250k she was going to pay herself for her reality show….doubt that will happen, can’t use the kids on OFs and no fiancé. The magazines aren’t touching her and the papers just mainly lifting stories from her social media, I doubt any ‘source’ payment would get that much for a comment. A few Backgrid photos and OFs is all she seems to have at the moment.
I think she maybe concerned what he might say next. He doesn’t seem to stick to his words though, said he wouldn’t put up with her behaviour as Jordan, (strange how he said he didn’t like her Jordan persona, yet had pictures of her on his wall as Jordan, allegedly 🙄) but stayed with her after slapgate when he saw the messages and suspected she had been cheating on him for a while.
I still think they are probably meeting up, I reckon she is driving again, eventually she will get caught, law of averages. I feel like it is all building up, albeit slowly, ready to descend into chaos after Christmas, in time for the bankruptcy hearing.
Thank you @DC16.... It has crossed my mind that this is all a big play to pull MH for the bankruptcy.
What with the "alleged" lung transplant (I believe you @WillowTree21), issues with access to kids, relationship breakdown, older kids in Oz for Xmas, I fear a whole woo is me play for the February hearing to get it pushed back again.... This IMO is the one thing that could possibly end her??

Can she get it pushed again on MH grounds?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Thank you @DC16.... It has crossed my mind that this is all a big play to pull MH for the bankruptcy.
What with the "alleged" lung transplant (I believe you @WillowTree21), issues with access to kids, relationship breakdown, older kids in Oz for Xmas, I fear a whole woo is me play for the February hearing to get it pushed back again.... This IMO is the one thing that could possibly end her??

It’s ridiculous isn’t it!
She can’t afford that property full stop… she’s clinging on for dear life!
I wonder if Boris Becker tried the MH card for his bankruptcy?!

Reactions: 24

I don’t think so.

Reactions: 18
Going back to the club behaviour of yonder year…

I remember a documentary in which she said it was all an act as part of paid personal appearances and she’d only ever had soft drinks…

Then a few years later a doctor friend said to me he was convinced the kid had foetal alcohol syndrome
where did she get the prader willi nonsense?
She got paid to be there… but she was not sticking to soft drinks!!!

Reactions: 16
Could’ve been taken ages ago. Do regular OF people, the successful ones, filter their pictures?
Looks like her current hair colour so think it’s recent, however I’m sure that’s not her bathroom - looks too tidy & there’s a phone in there - so could be from a “set”.

£16 for 2 “nude” pics… I would LOVE to know how many actually pay for this tit.

0B4A040B-A00F-4A77-9C5B-FD1F2C860808.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you know what, these two are pathetic.
If this is true, then they’re so cringeworthy trying to get the press interested in them over the breakup. And if she knows he has all these recordings, she should be staying well away as she knows he’s dangerous for her. And as for him, well. His chance to redeem himself is quickly fading away.
I bought into the breakup being genuine and absolute.Should have known better.They truly deserve each other don’t they.

Reactions: 24
Now here's a thought on the Colegate tape.
Surely AFP has read about it in the press and now knows that Skanky didn't attend family events whilst cokeing away her days and nights!
So then she has told her without actually doing it herself once again accepting no responsibility and at the same time pleasing Cole.

Reactions: 17
Everybody around her way keep an eye out. If he really isn’t around I bet she’s doing some sneaky driving.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.