Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping dare this foosty fetid mangy ho bag post anything about her animals!! Does she honestly not know how despised she is? This boils my piss so much. Kill some animals and then have the gall to post pics of the ones that have somehow survived to get likes. Argh! Absolute wanker. I don’t even have the words.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Thank you for replying to me sensibly.
it’s crazy to think 6 months ago I was a vip and regular on this thread with a tattle name based on KP As I signed up purely due to my hatred of her to now getting angry likes for even questioning anything and even being called sfp. How the tide turns hey😂
Your old account was the slosher kp and all you done on this thread is supporting other great posters like susiesoo and peoplehateme . You constantly were trying to deflect the conversation
To K&M thinking throwing the occasional "I hate the skank" makes you one of us but It doesn't nor being a vip . Just like what you're trying to do now.
I'm on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Your old account was the slosher kp and all you done on this thread is supporting other great posters like susiesoo and peoplehateme . You constantly were trying to deflect the conversation
To K&H thinking throwing the occasional "I hate the skank" that doesn't make you one of us nor being a vip . Just like what you're trying to do now. I'm on it.
I definitely did support susiesoo and the troof and ptme.
i enjoy a gossip.
but I never tried to deflect and I really do despise KP.
I also dislike Kieran and Michelle. i didn’t realise the rules were i could only diike KP.
i dislike her the most if that counts 🙄
But whatever - your on it 🥶

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not a chance has Harvey lost weight. He's bigger than ever.

KP is such a feeder and gives him whatever he wants if it keeps him quiet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I haven’t been keeping up but wanted to chime in and say what complete and utter bullshit this Michelle pudding story is. They’re seeking legal advice at the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Cc
Why would anyone want to have KP as a brand ambassador. 🤦🏻‍♀️
they shoujd get shafted by the ASA as they have used a filtered pic in the UK to advertise a beauty product - last time I looked hair was included in this. Not a true reflection if finished product. Naughty , mind you anyone Baku g an appt based on her as a brand ambassador deserves all they get. I wonder if she swapped her name fir the product it did they pay her.

As far as I know it’s not KP who is posting these lies about MP. I’m not sure either what happened after the other night, maybe it’s standard practice for the police to inform SS. I’d just said that KP had done something to KH, I’ve not been privy to what though. 😘
Police will def flag up vulnerability if they are called to a domestic and children are there. So SS will have been informed

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m asking what The kipper would get by deflecting on here. So kinda is relevant to her thread 🥴
a spoken incident on this site (or anywhere) is a rumour,this is a gossip site. it can sink a career or cause problems for anyone as people believe there is no smoke without fire,so the thought or image can be in someones head (but not remembering the finer details,just the basic) for a long time affecting the persons career etc., anyone who knows skanky,know what a witch she is, it is easier for her to slag off or set up kieron to distract what is going on in her life (dumped agian,looking old,no new jobs etc.,) and get a sick kick out of it too, than for her to admit her life is tit ,shes getting older and all her chances are blowing in the wind.

Yes, several occasions
any photos ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t been keeping up but wanted to chime in and say what complete and utter bullshit this Michelle pudding story is. They’re seeking legal advice at the moment.
Like you I’ve not been keeping up. But do you know why KH & MP haven’t had Jett & Bunny for the last 2/3 weeks?

Reactions: 3
Thanks @Gx2018. This woman who is doing all this seems obsessed.

Cc

they shoujd get shafted by the ASA as they have used a filtered pic in the UK to advertise a beauty product - last time I looked hair was included in this. Not a true reflection if finished product. Naughty , mind you anyone Baku g an appt based on her as a brand ambassador deserves all they get. I wonder if she swapped her name fir the product it did they pay her.

Police will def flag up vulnerability if they are called to a domestic and children are there. So SS will have been informed
I’ve tried the ASA multiple times for reporting this 🤷🏻‍♀️😡😡

What a narc. I said earlier that if H's obesity is not tackled as a medical emergency NOW, that he's headed to an early grave. IF anything happens to H she will blame everyone except herself. Fingers will be pointed at carers, doctors, ex partners, you name it, to try deflect from her own crappy parenting. She might even try sue the National Star college or the hospital! She will dine out on the tragedy for years, write books, do documentaries, cosy up to charities and generally try cash in as the supposed 'grieving mother'. Then use grief as the get out of jail card for her next offence.
Yes, especially as she mentioned “his team” first time she’s acknowledged them!

Can you spill a little milk? I mean tea would be great but I'll take milk, if you can 🥰😘
No, not at the moment. But definitely think the Playboy mansion story has opened a few peoples eyes to her drug taking, that it’s not just been in the last few years, many people on the DM sharing their experiences of seeing her wasted in clubs. Secrets will eventually come out. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She said in one of her autobiographies that she’d taken drugs and PA had told her if she ever did it again, he’d leave her
And he did!!!

Going back to the club behaviour of yonder year…

I remember a documentary in which she said it was all an act as part of paid personal appearances and she’d only ever had soft drinks…

Then a few years later a doctor friend said to me he was convinced the kid had foetal alcohol syndrome
where did she get the prader willi nonsense?
Obviously she read it somewhere and it fitted the Narrative, so BINGO Harvey gets PW. Its the same as all her other Isshoos like PTSD where she sees it in Take A Break, it fits what she's looking to achieve and suddenly "Ize bin dyargnowsed wivvit............................."
All highly conveninent and utter LIES

She says in that clip her mum's only has botox. Guess she forgot she's also had a face-lift..

Massive hypocrite alert!! :)

Oh tit here we go again
and Johnny and Darryl aren't FAKES????? Pwwwwaahahahaha! Hello Slymi & Co! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s she babbling on about now 🤦🏻‍♀️
To my mind this is its ever so not so subtle dig at her ex's partners and any prospective partner Cole might get.
To see that it doesn't have one amicable relationship with its kids fathers says everything I need to know about it.

Reactions: 22
So KP hasn’t put a rant out on Instagram to say the story about the Playboy Mansion is lies…. (She was quick to shoot down the other week when the media mentioned “her mum said….”)
🤔
Lying low afraid of what crawl is going to release. The new egg appears to have vanished into the undergrowth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually think Cole is going to release anything else or do a story? I'm beginning to doubt it.
@Gx2018 do you know?
@DC16 thank you for your reply to my spilt milk 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.