Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I’m now definitely calling bullshit on these latest KH claims. Please trust me. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 125

In_Deep

Just a thought, but, what if undiagnosed narcissist Carol followed this account as a warning to Kipper (still following him) to remind her that he knows her real MH diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder & addiction not the PTSD card she plays and will make it public unless she behaves ...
I lurked on this thread for a few months, and it was the whole "PTSD" narrative that finally boiled my piss enough to pluck up the courage to leave my first comment.
I said at the time that being ex-forces, I found it hurtful to read day-in, day-out, about poor Klattie's "battle with post traumatic stress" and how it "explained her outrageous behaviour" etc etc...

Without sounding all "woe, is me" I, like so many others, returned home with my mental wellbeing completely shattered.
I got zero help from the MOD following a medical discharge (lol not that type of "discharge" 🤢) and at the time, the NHS simply didn't have the resources in place to offer the intensive counselling I needed.

Luckily, I did get help via the RAF Benevolent Fund. I owe my life to two wonderful ladies who over almost two years patiently, and compassionately, put me back together, piece by piece. They're angels, and I still keep in touch with them to this very day.

So what does Krustie do to get "help"...?
She swans in and out of The Priory at will for a couple of weeks... Yeah, because it is just that easy to cope with everyday life again. Although, I'm sure shoving half of Columbia's number one export up your sniffer helps immensely at times as well?!!

I have never in my life witnessed somebody play the "mental health card" so expertly, and so shamelessly.

That is why I find TL so cathartic, as you Krusties can see straight through the bullshit and, like me, know exactly the type of games she plays. Her only MH issue is complete and utter narcissism...

Edit:
Sorry for the long rant, but as you can tell, it's a topic I'm rather passionate about 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 120

pepe le pew

VIP Member

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Always there for us Krusties as always DC x
I’m only flitting in quickly at moment, but there are definitely a couple of posters on here, that are 💩 stirring and well out of order with the facts. Once I’ve time, I’ll be blocking certain trouble makers. kids will be with K & M . Something happened on the recent row, where supposedly police called & I believe Kieran has authorities involved. Probably been advised to keep kids out of public eye for a while. I believe a poster or 2 on here are to do with kFP. SFP needs to stop acting so smug too, & keep out of it. Especially after Crawls leak of the snow, with ‘Arry. Arry’s already been caught out cheating twice before. And the Mr P P Fencing court case. What a family of cheats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Oh krusties I’m over a month behind ! Works taken over my life, my life’s finally good again. I’ve got my life back. Love my job, new house which I love and I’m finally just… happy… after experiencing my own slapgate on going for 2.5 years then a really shit point in my life where I hardly left bed for months. I can’t wait to catch up as I have heard the recent saga with SB and KFP. We knew he would have recordings of her didn’t we 😉 speak soon krusties x

• Heart
Reactions: 66

PTMe

Chatty Member
I find this KH situation all a bit strange.

From what I've seen, he is a lovely dad. He's not perfect as a human but he idolises jett and bunny. Something skanky has been very jealous of in the past.

I do believe he is a serial cheater and has a problem with it.

Someone asked if I knew anything, I'm not local unfortunately, I'm nearly a two hour drive to MM.

I still believe skanky has to have supervised visits with jett and bunny. They used to be so miserable in her company and it looks like nothing has really changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
CCTV in kids bedroom with sound?

Evidence of dangerous abuse in June but kids removed only recently after the video had been shown around a village for months?

This still smells a bit fishy to me.
It also very fishy to me too. So you’re Kieran, you put CCTV in the kids bedroom and film your fiancé doing the whole Cruella de Ville routine with YOUR OWN children and the first thing you do is not kick her out, but you share it to women you’ve been shagging in the village?

I don’t think Kieran is brains of Britain but I don’t think he’s dim enough for this.

Come on KFP, you’re going to have to try harder

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Crowbag

VIP Member
Hands up who has never ever lost their temper with their kids, yelled at them or thrown things (not to hit them).
Yeah of course you haven't. I believe you.
If that resulted in losing your kids there wouldn't be many kids still living at home. And to then immediately place them full time with a parent who hasn't exactly got a stable history?

Hands up who has cctv inside their children's bedroom? Recording, with sound?

And this magical video has done the rounds of a village but then miraculously stopped at the village boundary? Is there some force field that stops it being shown anywhere else?

Some people seem very keen for this to all be true.

Come on now, you've had too much internet time.
Yer mam wants the laptop back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

tracey3871

VIP Member
Same. I keep waiting for some sign of decency from her, but in vain I wont be counting charity records because there is a selfish motive behind that.

It is the standard Price response, which she keeps coming back to, time and again because it works.
I am truly confused as to what is going on in camp Price,but I have come to the conclusion that little will change.The best solution would be if she doesn't get as much tv work, and therefore isn’t inflicted on us so often.
The bottom line here is that her behaviour (drugs, drink, convictions, kick offs) and things like this from Carol make her less & less employable on TV, media or in advertising work, regardless of how she or the family or whoever else tries to spin it. The deflection posts are about drawing the public eye away from the bad stuff being reported in the media, it doesn't change that these things are in the public domain ... its not just one potentially career ending scandal with Kipper it's a drip drip drip of multiple scandals mounting up that together are finishing her media 'career' ... Kipper has got away with relatively minor indiscretions again & again over the years still managing to hang onto her celebrity ... but ... she carries on the same, her arrogance that she is somehow made of Teflon is her downfall its the weight of all these numerous scandals that HAVE ended her career ... its pretty much over ... there isn't going to be a big TV comeback ... whatever TV deals she has today won't be renewed anymore than her Loose Women contract was after the coke singing fiasco ... she can't even get a reality TV show on the OF TV channel - she is playing lets pretend on her OF page, claiming she is being paid £250k to make it when (if it ever appears) it will be self funded .... I don't think there will be another Harvey documentary on BBC, this is the end, she is fading from view ... the media rarely take her calls anymore and the majority of their doors are already closed to her, Carol is going to nail them shut
If you are waiting for a spectacular fall from grace it's not going to happen ... Kipper is just slowly & painfully (for her) sliding back down the greasy pole she climbed in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
Wow, it really did kick off on here last night as I wasn’t around! Standard 🤣
I’m really not sure what to make of it. I’ve asked several times now, are they kids ok, but nothing…. But I respect that person if they are keeping things private.
As others have already said…
cameras in the bedroom?
Apollo and Valentino still with their mum?
Bunny and Jett making cards for Michelle with lovely words in. Bunny holding her hand and always walking with Michelle on days out since June.
If the video had taken this long to come to light, why would SS only just remove them now, even if they could see the kids were happy, which they always look when they are with Kieran. Giving them to Katie after all that has gone down in the last few years with drugs, driving, accidents, SB, etc when she won’t even do a drugs test…🤔
SS know the truth about slapgate and probably a lot more.
But, I do believe something has happened, as was told Katie had done something terrible to Kieran.
Those poor children and what they must of seen over the years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm still on last thread, page 45🧵😀🥰 xx
I hope Cole mentions more recordings over the weekend 😄 x..

Meanwhile some older Pom pics to leave here while I do more catching up 😀 x..

Resizer_16431341919260.jpg

Resizer_16431341919262.jpg

Resizer_16431341919261.jpg

Resizer_16430507546380.jpg

Resizer_16432226268290.jpg

Resizer_16433309596500.jpg

Resizer_16434666879300.jpg

Resizer_16427941852690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Dunno why I made this 😁 guess she’s peeing me off today, so just thought I’d put some of her recent horrific outfits together, and one all-time classic, in a photo 😁

A Hammer Horror Show coming ‘atcha, be scared be very scared….

2DE28864-A31B-4AF0-9CB5-69A5BC56E477.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

tracey3871

VIP Member
From the Kieran Hayler thread 12 mins ago. Wow
Codswallop ... Apart from anything else CCTV in a house doesn't usually have sound ... Plus, this is not a reason for SS or courts to remove children. I already blocked this poster & their fake mate who supports them ... Flying monkeys

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread!

Deflection all incoming. I think they are probably off to visit the new lungs. Those poor kids, I hate that they have to spend that time with her, they deserve a lovely family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

tracey3871

VIP Member
I’ve always believed Susie too. She has said a lot in the past that has been correct but I’m on the fence with this one!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Yes and no.

I mentioned about a woman I knew who had her children taken off her by social services, the reason she never got them back was because they were settled with their foster family and refused to see her or have anything to do with her.

However bunny and Jett are younger and have a good relationship with Michelle and Kieran so would have been unlikely to favour living with the slapper over Kieran and Michelle.
Kipper doesn't want the kids full time ... She wants to be off out chasing new eggs and pretending she is 18 ... What she wants is the power to dictate when she has the children and not be told when by the Dads, SS or anyone else ... Like she has it with Harvey now he lives at college ... Pick him up & drop him when it suits her ... That's what she wants with all the kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47