Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a Range Rover? or a silver car?
That wouldn’t even be a years ban. So I don’t think she should be, especially as she said next June she would have her license back. 🤔 They need to get pictures/videos, although I know that’s not possible if you are already driving.
Skanks still on a suspended sentence for a motoring offence the only reason the judge didn't activate that was because it wasn't related to her breach of restraining order, so if she is pictured or caught it should result in an immediate jail sentence. 😀

Reactions: 24

“It really seems to be over for now and they are both very sad about it. But of course no one would be surprised if they got back together.” 🤔
This week after all images of Katie disappeared from Carl’s Instagram account, while the model appeared without her huge diamond ring on Instagram.

The split comes just days after Carl appeared in court accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour in a row with Katie.

Carl is set to face trial after pleading not guilty to using threatening and abusive behaviour.

The court date also followed a seemingly romantic getaway in South East Asia for the couple.

This article was published today....what have we missed, he was in court? Surely that is from before?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wish they got the number plate. 😭
I am inclined to think my friend is right. She WhatsApped me because she knows I hate Price and said she was staring at it because she recognised it and the it turned round and looked straight at my friend and then reacted. She's often in the area (lives in Broadbridge Heath)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I really hope the can of beans about KH is proved it’s that bleep that’s done thid,it’s got to be her,and my god I 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏she is bleeping caught with that business and bleeping driving.God I detest that woman so much piss boils all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This week after all images of Katie disappeared from Carl’s Instagram account, while the model appeared without her huge diamond ring on Instagram.

The split comes just days after Carl appeared in court accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour in a row with Katie.

Carl is set to face trial after pleading not guilty to using threatening and abusive behaviour.

The court date also followed a seemingly romantic getaway in South East Asia for the couple.

This article was published today....what have we missed, he was in court? Surely that is from before?
It must be from before and as usual they have it wrong 🙄, it would of been plastered everywhere if he was up in court again. I can check, but it won’t be until tomorrow.

I am inclined to think my friend is right. She WhatsApped me because she knows I hate Price and said she was staring at it because she recognised it and the it turned round and looked straight at my friend and then reacted. She's often in the area (lives in Broadbridge Heath)
Is she up to doing a stakeout? 🤣🤣🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Way way back when she first moved in round here, she was seen in a black RR. Carl also often has one at his Essex house. It doesn’t surprise me

KH situation - agree

For those asking about SS, so the onus would be on KP to keep the kids safe, and having them around a man she’s accused of DV, has DV flags on him, has accused of coercive control, has been arrested are all not good on her part and she would be expected to show she can put the kids first - the threshold she clearly failed on numerous occasions way back in 2018 was lacking the insight into the effects of her choices on the kids and being able to demonstrate she was able to put their needs first. She was unable to prioritise them when in rehab and she’s clearly had a tough time showing she can prioritise them whilst she still chooses to be with Carl. SS cannot make you split up - the choice is whether you want to put the kids first. If you choose to keep your risky partner then it resulted in supervised access visits!

Reactions: 31
Sounds like heaven all that fresh meat and seafood on your doorstep Jack 😋 hope you take full advantage of the free supermarket 😀 as for skank bet she's the only one that woke up this morning with a smile on her ugly mug someone made one comment about seeing the video and she's took down K&M and derailed the skanky thread and got everyone bitching and sniping at each other. 😎🤣
Sounds like heaven all that fresh meat and seafood on your doorstep Jack 😋 hope you take full advantage of the free supermarket 😀 as for skank bet she's the only one that woke up this morning with a smile on her ugly mug someone made one comment about seeing the video and she's took down K&M and derailed the skanky thread and got everyone bitching and sniping at each other. 😎🤣
No need for bitching and sniping is there, there’s enough threads on tattle for everyone to go at, fishy fanny price is the star of this thread and I shall continue to slag the rotten manky scabby moose she is in both personality and appearance off and ignore the rest of the shitshow as we have undeniable proof of her rottenness to me the rest is hearsay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tell your friend Wilma to get pictures or a video time and date stamped, little known loophole regarding the use of mobiles whilst driving or stationary in a car,,::: if you believe a crime is being committed the use of a mobile isn't/ won't be classed as a criminal offence if the person or activity is classed as illegal or in the public interest. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Always there for us Krusties as always DC x
I’m only flitting in quickly at moment, but there are definitely a couple of posters on here, that are 💩 stirring and well out of order with the facts. Once I’ve time, I’ll be blocking certain trouble makers. kids will be with K & M . Something happened on the recent row, where supposedly police called & I believe Kieran has authorities involved. Probably been advised to keep kids out of public eye for a while. I believe a poster or 2 on here are to do with kFP. SFP needs to stop acting so smug too, & keep out of it. Especially after Crawls leak of the snow, with ‘Arry. Arry’s already been caught out cheating twice before. And the Mr P P Fencing court case. What a family of cheats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Do you know what time of day this was please? 😘

Reactions: 20
I’m now definitely calling bullshit on these latest KH claims. Please trust me. 😘
Well I’ll take your word as I know from being on the kp threads a long time on my old account you are one of a couple of posters who truly have inside info.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

“It really seems to be over for now and they are both very sad about it. But of course no one would be surprised if they got back together.” 🤔
She will try and milk it, like she did this with Kieran, getting him to say he was a sex addict etc. I hope SB doesn't play along.

Reactions: 18
Apparently she was terrified he'd demand sex with her. You never know what's true when it comes to her though..

Yeah - right!
So traumatised by the Playboy Mansion experience that she named her youngest daughter BUNNY!
She fookin' loved it, methinks (all that champagne and coke) but hey, I'll get my sources to turn it into a bit of a sob story, thus regaining a little respect and sympathy for leaving my new-born for 6 weeks. Grrr...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Who is our tattle sleuth who manages to track down these Court hearings? Where would it be, Crawley (?) or Essex?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.