Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it's already been said, I have a few pages to catch up with; is it possible that Katie applied for more time with the kids & one of the conditions set by Social Services was she could if Carl wasn't around which is why he posted a story saying they'd broken up on a very public forum? Cheating is more believable then a coincidental split?
I don't think they can tell her she can't be with Carl, as he wasn't convicted of anything. Personally I think the split is real. She can't form real connections with anyone, first they're 'Mr Perfect', then she moulds them and shapes them and uses them, then they're trash and she cheats on them. The process usually lasts a couple of years and then she's off hunting for eggs again. She hasn't managed a baby this time to keep the charade going either.

Reactions: 28
I think Carl bailed out after the last ‘police were called, a woman scared for the saftey of the kids’…. When I first read the article I thought it was a rerun of slapgate. But no. Price called the police on him. Probably because he emphatically said he was going. So she used a useful weapon at her disposal, she called the cops on him. And this is serious because, someone with a domestic violence shadow on them will find it difficult to get work, or hold their head up in their community. It’s clear she is the abusive one. But the police love her. She probably flirts with them. Carl seems a little slow, disconnected. He needs some good friends round him, and a PR. Carl could still get some shows out of this, I’m sure of it. Also he’s an animal lover. Thing the Pomeranian death pushed him over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Carl bailed out after the last ‘police were called, a woman scared for the saftey of the kids’…. When I first read the article I thought it was a rerun of slapgate. But no. Price called the police on him. Probably because he emphatically said he was going. So she used a useful weapon at her disposal, she called the cops on him. And this is serious because, someone with a domestic violence shadow on them will find it difficult to get work, or hold their head up in their community. It’s clear she is the abusive one. But the police love her. She probably flirts with them. Carl seems a little slow, disconnected. He needs some good friends round him, and a PR. Carl could still get some shows out of this, I’m sure of it. Also he’s an animal lover. Thing the Pomeranian death pushed him over the edge.
I think she called police on him too but.....even if they were both arguing and fighting, I don't understand how people always focus on Carl as the problem with social services. She's the one with parental rights and I think they would be seeing her as responsible too for arguing and going off her nut with her kids there.

Reactions: 24
Pssssst

Don't tell anyone.
I just watched a cctv video of Kieron eating @StanButler 's chilli sauce from last night's kebab.
Michelle threw him a napkin.

(Dons secret squirrel outfit, twiddles moustache -in public -and sneaks away)
Brilliant. Made me snort me mulled wine, that did...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes and she overdosed on drugs at The Playboy Mansion and had to be revived by security staff. Oh and pissed in the swimming pool. Classy as ever 20 years ago. I don’t for a minute think she didn’t sleep with Hugh Hefner.
I think it’s the other way round to be fair. Hugh Hefner didn’t sleep with her. Why would he?? He had a bevy of beautiful, fit, clean women to choose from. Hell I bet you could have a decent conversation with most of the other girls too. Why would he choose KFP??? Sorry but it’d be a bj.only and that’d be to shut her up for 10 minutes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s no way skank has them full time how does she get them to school? Also doesn’t jett do football on a Saturday/Sunday she never shows them watching him all a bit suspicious if you ask me
I'm wondering when she feeds, waters and mucks her horses out...!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Brilliant. Made me snort me mulled wine, that did...!
I missed that one 🤣 i poured the chilli sauce on my large mixed kebab, Kieran had the garlic sauce and Michelle hurled not threw the napkin at him and said "there's your bleeping napkin you bleep"🤣🤣😎

• Haha
Yes and she overdosed on drugs at The Playboy Mansion and had to be revived by security staff. Oh and pissed in the swimming pool. Classy as ever 20 years ago. I don’t for a minute think she didn’t sleep with Hugh Hefner.
Apparently she was terrified he'd demand sex with her. You never know what's true when it comes to her though..

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is the YouTube about the Playboy bunnies talking about her overdosing, it starts about 2 minutes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have thought Heff would have had more taste than that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

This is the YouTube about the Playboy bunnies talking about her overdosing, it starts about 2 minutes in.
They say she was only there for a 'like a week', she's always said 6 weeks, which was it? Sounds like she was an also-ran, not a favourite and got so drugged her room mate had to call security because she was so out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m now definitely calling bullshit on these latest KH claims. Please trust me. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 125
I think he is quite pleasant.Another wannabe, but one who was decent with Harvey and tried to be helpful with her kids.He also covered for her when she almost had a a pre crashgate crashgate.
I never believed she fancied him.
And how did she repay him? According to Kris,she cheated on him 3 times.
I just got a good vibe about him underneath the wannabe he was less of a user than all of them including PA and KH. Like he had a genuine kindness about him , She's a bleeping idiot the only person who will want her now will be an abusive crack head woman missing a leg.

• Haha
About kissing on the lips, I've always done it from being a child with relatives to my friends and I still do it now, my son is 24 he kisses me on the lips before he goes to work just a peck as does my daughter we don't think nothing of it its just something we have always done, when the David Beckham and Harper picture came out I don't know what the fuss is all about the papers trying to make out its seedy and trying to imply something, the KFP picture Harvey looks like he doesn't like it and looks uncomfortable maybe she just did that for a picture and doesn't normally do it so he is not used to it. I know not everybody does it but its just normal to us. Jmho 💙.
Agreed. I kiss my grown up kids on the lips too, but just a quick peck, I don't grab them and go in for a full on slobber like KP does! But of course she is always doing it for a photo op and grabs H as he probably would just do a quick peck if it was up to him. And lets look at it the other way round, if it was a man kissing a disabled girl like this there would definitely be questions raised about it's appropriateness, so why should it be ok for KP to do it?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.