Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.
There's a story from 2018 that talks about therapy she was allegedly having at the Priory. It's from the usual 'close friend' type source. It sounds realistic to me based on what's she's like and the fact that she wouldn't understand or accept how this applies to her.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.56.13.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.56.24.png

I think they were probably trying to increase her own self-awareness of sociopathy and narcissism but she viewed it as applying to others.....as usual
A psychologist telling you, 'you need to work on your personality every day'.....sounds like them trying to make her aware it's a personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just a thought, but, what if undiagnosed narcissist Carol followed this account as a warning to Kipper (still following him) to remind her that he knows her real MH diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder & addiction not the PTSD card she plays and will make it public unless she behaves ...
I lurked on this thread for a few months, and it was the whole "PTSD" narrative that finally boiled my piss enough to pluck up the courage to leave my first comment.
I said at the time that being ex-forces, I found it hurtful to read day-in, day-out, about poor Klattie's "battle with post traumatic stress" and how it "explained her outrageous behaviour" etc etc...

Without sounding all "woe, is me" I, like so many others, returned home with my mental wellbeing completely shattered.
I got zero help from the MOD following a medical discharge (lol not that type of "discharge" 🤢) and at the time, the NHS simply didn't have the resources in place to offer the intensive counselling I needed.

Luckily, I did get help via the RAF Benevolent Fund. I owe my life to two wonderful ladies who over almost two years patiently, and compassionately, put me back together, piece by piece. They're angels, and I still keep in touch with them to this very day.

So what does Krustie do to get "help"...?
She swans in and out of The Priory at will for a couple of weeks... Yeah, because it is just that easy to cope with everyday life again. Although, I'm sure shoving half of Columbia's number one export up your sniffer helps immensely at times as well?!!

I have never in my life witnessed somebody play the "mental health card" so expertly, and so shamelessly.

That is why I find TL so cathartic, as you Krusties can see straight through the bullshit and, like me, know exactly the type of games she plays. Her only MH issue is complete and utter narcissism...

Edit:
Sorry for the long rant, but as you can tell, it's a topic I'm rather passionate about 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 120
it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.
Professionals are wary of diagnosing NPD but will be more likely to say she has ‘traits’ rather than a full diagnosis - usually because a narc will react badly to this diagnosis (which usually proves it tbh) and it’s very rarely mentioned in parenting assessments which I suspect she will have been through with J&B

Reactions: 19
Same! I was a teenager in the 80's and we certainly didn't have over inflated arses or lips ... it was bad perms, over bleached hair but that was all we had lol ... Looking back and how insecure I was then, I'd rather be there then now!
I am also a child of the 1970's, and I agree with everything you and the OP have said. We may not have had much in the 1970's, but at least we were happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There's a story from 2018 that talks about therapy she was allegedly having at the Priory. It's from the usual 'close friend' type source. It sounds realistic to me based on what's she's like and the fact that she wouldn't understand or accept how this applies to her.

View attachment 1778269
View attachment 1778270

I think they were probably trying to increase her own self-awareness of sociopathy and narcissism but she viewed it as applying to others.....as usual
A psychologist telling you, 'you need to work on your personality every day'.....sounds like them trying to make her aware it's a personality disorder.
Blimey I never knew that!

Reactions: 11
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my God, these people are simply insufferable 🤦‍♂️ I can't work out whether they are choosing not to see what kind of person she truly is, or like Krustie, they're brains are completely frazzled from a combination of hard drugs and being donkey-punched by numerous exes?!!

N.B. if you're not aware of "donkey-punching" the Urban Dictionary provides a detailed explanation 😳

Screenshot_20221203_000549_com.android.chrome_edit_1120373778876953.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I lurked on this thread for a few months, and it was the whole "PTSD" narrative that finally boiled my piss enough to pluck up the courage to leave my first comment.
I said at the time that being ex-forces, I found it hurtful to read day-in, day-out, about poor Klattie's "battle with post traumatic stress" and how it "explained her outrageous behaviour" etc etc...

Without sounding all "woe, is me" I, like so many others, returned home with my mental wellbeing completely shattered.
I got zero help from the MOD following a medical discharge (lol not that type of "discharge" 🤢) and at the time, the NHS simply didn't have the resources in place to offer the intensive counselling I needed.

Luckily, I did get help via the RAF Benevolent Fund. I owe my life to two wonderful ladies who over almost two years patiently, and compassionately, put me back together, piece by piece. They're angels, and I still keep in touch with them to this very day.

So what does Krustie do to get "help"...?
She swans in and out of The Priory at will for a couple of weeks... Yeah, because it is just that easy to cope with everyday life again. Although, I'm sure shoving half of Columbia's number one export up your sniffer helps immensely at times as well?!!

I have never in my life witnessed somebody play the "mental health card" so expertly, and so shamelessly.

That is why I find TL so cathartic, as you Krusties can see straight through the bullshit and, like me, know exactly the type of games she plays. Her only MH issue is complete and utter narcissism...

Edit:
Sorry for the long rant, but as you can tell, it's a topic I'm rather passionate about 😔
RESPECT..❤ skank wouldn't know PTSD if it walked up to her and smacked it one in the face and as for sink boy tosser been on the frontline he'd tit himself and cry like a baby just doing selection. Once again RESPECT..

• Heart
Reactions: 44
RESPECT..❤ skank wouldn't know PTSD if it walked up to her and smacked it one in the face and as for sink boy tosser been on the frontline he'd tit himself and cry like a baby just doing selection. Once again RESPECT..
Amen to that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my God, these people are simply insufferable 🤦‍♂️ I can't work out whether they are choosing not to see what kind of person she truly is, or like Krustie, they're brains are completely frazzled from a combination of hard drugs and being donkey-punched by numerous exes?!!

N.B. if you're not aware of "donkey-punching" the Urban Dictionary provides a detailed explanation 😳

View attachment 1778413
Just been over there ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1778413
Where is this from In Deep?Thats the first time anyone has mentioned “ footage”.
Also, I wonder what the savage dig that she made was.

Reactions: 12
I click on KP on Insta about 2-3 times a year to see if there’s been anything new and never once have I been disappointed! The woman is a total tit show ! I’ve got a lot to read but seems like she’s finished with that Carl guy ? Did he beat her up or was that someone else ? I have so many Questions but don’t want to annoy anyone so could someone possibly point me towards a summary as there are threads and threads since I last checked ? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I click on KP on Insta about 2-3 times a year to see if there’s been anything new and never once have I been disappointed! The woman is a total tit show ! I’ve got a lot to read but seems like she’s finished with that Carl guy ? Did he beat her up or was that someone else ? I have so many Questions but don’t want to annoy anyone so could someone possibly point me towards a summary as there are threads and threads since I last checked ? 🙏
Loads of new stuff has been added to the wiki pages from threads,, i found it easier to catch up on skanks antics instead of reading loads of threads and pages when i first joined tattle. but skank and sink boy have split skank confessed to sink boy she cheated on him. 😀

Reactions: 12
The pics of her at the karaoke was the filtered ones. The daily mail has now decided to print one of them unfiltered 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16700382632071.jpg

Ooh, sooo funny Pom, I have really missed your pictures, hope you are feeling ok xx
Thank you 🥰😊❤🤗💖🤗😘 xx
Not to bad thank you 🥰❤❤😘 xx It's good to be back on the thread, though I struggle to keep up with it so might not be able to read every post, but will be adding pics old and new again for a good while...be interesting to see how Katie's Xmas will be 😀🥰🤗💖😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Now she is showing a clip from when she won Big Brother, (on her stories) touting to get back on tv…. 🙄 think the story about her tv career needs to happen sooner rather than later.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wasn't Monday when skank was getting it's hair and makeup done at that house ready for the afternoon OF Christmas shoot then the walk of shame touting for business with backgrid in tow. 🤔
OMG does that mean it dragged the kids around the backstreets of 'Orsham whilst some moron took all those delightful photos of Santa's Psychotic 'Elper?

I was told she now has her own blue badge 🤬
WHY???????????????????????????????
It cavorting around at that grotty club the other night is proof enough it does not have crippled trotters - do they give out Badges for mental derangements instead?

I reckon she smells just like the gardens at Trampy Towers where all the sewerage flows across the garden in a tide of filthy lumps.

Keiron and Michelle are promoting several companies, one is an endorsement Argos, which is a pretty big deal. Woohoo.
A deal skanky itself will be peeved about :) LOL

View attachment 1778413
This old crap again :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything about HER mental health. What about the people she has affected over the years. And the people she owes money to, whose lives have been ruined by HER. I’m sick to death of this one sided mental health stuff being spouted.
Mental health problems are NOT an excuse for bad behaviour either. It’s about time there was balance in the media, and we heard about how HER behaviour has affected others.

• Heart
I wish i was you, her and her tit show worm around in my head, this is the only place i can take solace (ps. i'm not an obsessed psycho stalker, i just want her to stop gaslighting everyone)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.