Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Women, kids and puppies the boys very friendly, docile and protective towards think it's playtime so absolutely, my fear is getting burgled by a woman if i grabbed her the boys would probably have a go at me. 😀😘
Definitely burglar you Stan... I'd take your food and sit in your house eating it .. no problems with the dogs sat beside me hahaha Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

small town girl

Whatever people think of KH OF activity, it's clear that he advertises his OF and endorses sex toys on IG next to snaps of the kids. I'd hardly say he's keeping it quiet. The eldest kids would easily be able to see it online and if they haven't, someone else is bound to have told them as its visible to the world. Regardless of whether people have a problem with it or not, its not discreet. Also I don't accept that he's unable to work because of his relationship with KP and has to resort to OF because of that, he was a plasterer, how would that stop him getting jobs as a tradesman or anything else especially when tradespeople are in high demand. That sounds like an excuse someone would make for staying on benefits, millions of people in this country work

She seems very desperate lately to advertise that the kids are with her. What money making opportunity will she have lined up next to include them...
I hope Sophie is staying the night. Whatever I don't like about Sophie, I believe that she'd be responsible when it comes to looking after those kiddies.
Yes rest assured I’m very sensible when it comes to looking after the kids. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm being dumb! I wanted to read the Kerian Hayler thread but I can't find it! Could somebody help please and point me in the right direction? Blue xxx

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
Big difference between someone being promiscuous, and being downright abusive to children though. I don't get a sense of Kieran being nasty or aggressive or someone who would tolerate it from a partner
Oh I agree.
But I also wonder what it is that makes Michelle stay if these rumours of him and clients are legit and what he’s doing to keep her around.
I personally think she’s easily bought and I do think he would turn a blind eye to it. No reasoning for it just people make stupid decisions

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I agree, I find that very hard to believe.... When did KH & MP split?
A few months ago they unfollowed each other and Michelle had some strange posts up, there were screenshots in the other thread. I haven't checked timings but I feel like it was more recent than June, which is the month this incident is being alleged as having occured in

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Also if the allegation is true then that would mean Kieran deliberately shared images of his children being verbally abused, with his partners, which would be despicable. I don't think Kieran is that kind of person, never got a sense of cruelty or aggression off him.
I agree, I find that very hard to believe.... When did KH & MP split?

Reactions: 6

Vasi

If I’m posting a throwback of my beautiful baby and I’m in it, it’s ‘how cute, baby xyz’

No need to point herself out - newsflash, skank, you’re infamous (even my Yank hub, who lives in NZ with me and has had very little exposure to UK zelebs, knows your ugly mug)

Classic Narc. Me and Harv. Harvey and Me. Me and my whole world etc etc

View attachment 1782070

I think some families do this, and it’s normal for them. No judgement, either way, if it’s an expression of affection and love for your relative. I too didn’t get the whole Beckham thing. So what!
But I think it’s really discomforting and weird in Skanky’s case, as she is the one initiating it, at least as far as it looks, with a vulnerable adult. If Harvey initiates it and gets comfort from it than that’s fine. But it just looks performative on Skanky’s part (what isn’t?), and all for her benefit in front of the paps. When kissing your children, on the cheek or lips, becomes something for the cameras and not an act of affection, than it’s weird and off. My opinion only
Kissing them on the lips is ok when they are babies or v young. Later on don’t we have to show them that kissing on the lips is something that couples do?

emmaw28

VIP Member
Surely if this was true, all Kieran's family and friends would have also distanced themselves from MP.
There's also something too elusive about the video, in this day and age videos go viral in a town and explode, but yet only a few people in a village have supposedly seen it? No one here is able to back it up and there are some forum members from the locality. If this happened in my area people would be angry with the person in the video and baying for blood. Yet this doesnt seem to have happened!
So why haven’t you said that to the poster directly on the KH thread?

• Haha

small town girl

That's fake story is straight from Katie price handbook on how to deflect
I personally don’t and never have thought susie is anything to do with the price clan.
But if she was and has made the story up on instructions of the skank - why?
What does it matter what a few people on tattle read and believe/ not believe?
This isn’t going to appear in the red tops - so why? What would she gain from telling a few tattlers a lie?
Deflection - I keep hearing this
Trying to deflect things Carl released or may release by posting throwbacks ofHarvey, family time with the kids, broken trotters, more harvey - yes absolutely.
But do you think she’d care about trying to deflect people on tattle by making up a lie about Mp.
Maybe susie Is telling a tale and if so I doubt it’s anything to do with the pricey clan. It’s probably because they like the drama and get a kick out of it.

if the kids had been removed from Kieran you could bet that Katie would be plastering it all over the media,and i doubt even if they had they would be placed with their mother if social services thought she was a good enough mother to have the kids she would all ready be the custodial parent and she as admitted herself she is not(by claiming not long ago that their dad had stopped her having contact with them for about 7 months,he would not be able to do that if she had custody as well.She could just take them just like he did and refuse him contact,except she would be prob breaking court ordered rules)Kieren made it hard for her to see the kids after she crashed and admitted to still taking drugs i would not be surprised if he was refusing to let her have contact unless she took drug test before seeing them and we all know she would not be taking many because she would fail them.Kids are not usually removed from the home because parents lose their temper once and no way would they have allowed them to stay since June then remove then end of November(JUST IN TIME FOR DEFLECTION FOR WHAT SHE IS UP TO) does not make sense,and what dad would film and show videos to someone who is a simple hook up and still be with the person who abuse his kids(Kieran does not seem like that)
I don’t think she would be allowed - like Kieran wasn’t allowed either but he made it very clear by posting them all of the time and Skank never had them. But it was never officially reported was it?

Last edited:

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It's probably a baby monitor as opposed to CCTV, why you'd have one in a room with children their age is beyond me.....

MP losing her temper, sure could have happened, let's face it parents do lose their shit and MP has been under HUGE amounts of pressure this year, with KP, Court, Kieran sticking his wick about, etc etc.... I'm NOT making excuses for it, IF it happened.

It is feasible that this could have happened.... It's also feasible that this could have been kept Q until recently and SS have only just found out.

My personal opinion is that KFP's visitations have increased but they are still supervised and B&J are currently with Wendy, whilst SS look into this recent allegation.
Is it possible, just possible, that Kieran is having mental health issues (nothing that puts kids at risk to be clear) and maybe they're staying with Wendy while he sorts himself out? Michelle isn't their guardian after all. That could explain why 2 kids still in house - no risk posed to them and their parent (M) is there. And explains lack of IG content from KH re J&B.
I have anxiety and depression (mostly under control now with meds) and at my worst (pre meds)I was barely eating or sleeping and had to take time off work. I don't have kids, but I can't imagine how I'd have looked after any if I did.
No shame in MH issues but I understand why it may be kept private.

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
Also if the allegation is true then that would mean Kieran deliberately shared images of his children being verbally abused, with his partners, which would be despicable. I don't think Kieran is that kind of person, never got a sense of cruelty or aggression off him.
He’s a dirt bag and seems to do a lot to get laid though…

Reactions: 5