Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!

Deflection all incoming. I think they are probably off to visit the new lungs. Those poor kids, I hate that they have to spend that time with her, they deserve a lovely family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I found myself thinking earlier, what must she smell like 😂🤮
Cabbage.. Fish.. Onions.. all 3 maybe.
Rank old slapper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Out of interest Kourtney, this page is not linked to the blue button at the top of the page ...? I just clicked on your last post giving the details of this page.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How can anyone be proud that they stink? I just don't get how she can go out and about stinking! I feel scummy if I don't shower ever day and wouldn't leave the house without a shower.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Rank old slapper.
I’m going for stewed onions, coconut ( layers of cheap fake tan) and damp.
Not a damp anything( although that is also possible), but the damp of disused hallways. And old biscuits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did Chris Hughes mean she actually stinks as in smelly witch?
How any man can go near her fanny is beyond me. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Omg … we need some tea ☕
Her having the kids makes me feel 🤮 still worried about what the situation is there. Out again - poor dogs.

Meh.

• Sad
Well, I wonder what is incoming this weekend?

We now know that Edna has collected KFP and J&B. Are they heading to the hospital to see New Lungs or is she taking them to MM?

If stinky pants has them this weekend, unfortunately, we won't see repeat antics of this wonderful week where she has been out on the pull, drunk copious amounts, stolen the microphone from a singer, committed numerous crimes against fashion and sniffed enough coke to keep an entire rugby team going for a month.

I hope King Carl's revelations don't appear on Sunday if she has the kids this weekend..... It could get very messy.

If SFP is merely dropping them off, then she could potentially be home alone with them all weekend with no access to transport. Hope she has stocked on chicken nuggets, spaghetti hoops, and waffles. Still, perhaps she could order food (drugs) in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m going for stewed onions, coconut ( layers of cheap fake tan) and damp.
Not a damp anything( although that is also possible), but the damp of disused hallways. And old biscuits.
Was thinking more like boiled tripe and sprouts overlayed with a few sprays of the chavvy favourite scent "woman". 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well, I wonder what is incoming this weekend?

We now know that Edna has collected KFP and J&B. Are they heading to the hospital to see New Lungs or is she taking them to MM?

If stinky pants has them this weekend, unfortunately, we won't see repeat antics of this wonderful week where she has been out on the pull, drunk copious amounts, stolen the microphone from a singer, committed numerous crimes against fashion and sniffed enough coke to keep an entire rugby team going for a month.

I hope King Carl's revelations don't appear on Sunday if she has the kids this weekend..... It could get very messy.

If SFP is merely dropping them off, then she could potentially be home alone with them all weekend with no access to transport. Hope she has stocked on chicken nuggets, spaghetti hoops, and waffles. Still, perhaps she could order food (drugs) in?
Another visit to the garden centre for the kids then.Kp being loud, wearing a dead muppet over her hoodie and holding up pink, sparkly ornaments.

• Haha
Huge congrats to @tracey3871 for the new thread title.

Very brief recap:
Kipper stinks
View attachment 1777466

Carol hasn’t given up any more tea, Kippers been on multiple benders and SFP couldn’t give a tit that her sister and husband live for the sniff.

Carry on Krusties!

Previous thread

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...h-make-up-laid-in-with-a-trowel.35617/page-53
Thankyou ... My first one was the last time they split ... Time to get Boyson back on the phone... No point ringing him this time 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rank old slapper.
Songs that could have been written about the odours she likely emits …
Buddy Guy "Smell the Funk." Lynyrd Skynyrd "That Smell." Elton John "Stinker."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes it does ooops! I’ll report and ask miss to change!
Sorry to whinge but #225 is not listed on the main Katie Price Gossip Forum list. It stops at #224. Sorry to be a pain, especially as I've never attempted to start a new thread. I've looked at the instructions and given up..!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.