Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.
I have one with a diagnosis in my immediate family

• Wow
Reactions: 16
As usual nothing will come of the recording crawl made, she's carrying on regardless and no one has called her out, she's thick skinned ill give her that, kids are with her, perfect sister there and a little bit of Harvey to put the icing on the perfect price family.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Blimey I never knew that!
It looks to me that she has been told she has those traits. They're very big words for kipper to know about otherwise. They seemed to be going down the 'softly, softly' route. I've heard that people with narcissistic personality or similar don't get told outright as they will usually reject the therapy and therapist. Seems like she's gone and done that anyway, preferring to tell everyone it's external things and PTSD?! How handy is that, never having to do the hard work at changing yourself?
The narc in my family is the same. She has stopped her victims going to work or leaving the house, physically assaulted 2 family members and cheated numerous times throughout relationships whilst telling the victim they're working on things. She only ever seeks therapy for PTSD and her anxiety though, always going to different groups and spinning the sob story about her terrible relationship ( which she caused) and trauma from 30 years ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wish i was you, her and her tit show worm around in my head, this is the only place i can take solace (ps. i'm not an obsessed psycho stalker, i just want her to stop gaslighting everyone)
Same. I keep waiting for some sign of decency from her, but in vain I wont be counting charity records because there is a selfish motive behind that.
As usual nothing will come of the recording crawl made, she's carrying on regardless and no one has called her out, she's thick skinned ill give her that, kids are with her, perfect sister there and a little bit of Harvey to put the icing on the perfect price family.
It is the standard Price response, which she keeps coming back to, time and again because it works.
I am truly confused as to what is going on in camp Price,but I have come to the conclusion that little will change.The best solution would be if she doesn't get as much tv work, and therefore isn’t inflicted on us so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 08.46.30.png

Yes Ok moron! Sinky has no right to do or say anything but Kipper can repeatedly sexually shame men' in the press and shame people for being trans, then blackmail them and pass round sex tapes of them to the public for 3 years? Awwww diddums, all that was her menkil elf :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh duck it,I’m getting so pissed off,really pissed off now,I thought perhaps something would have happened especially re the bleeping sniff she is on,she should be nowhere near her kids.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Well that Scarlett Lee single has slunk away already. Checked out the latest chart release just now, Mariah and Wham taking their places in The Top 10, the Pogues not far behind 🌲😁 the other usual suspects filling up the Top 100 nicely, Scarlett not troubling the main charts though.

BBCFD609-479A-4325-9D83-A7565555213F.jpeg

A quick glance at The ITunes Charts and it did make a small dent there for 3 days last week, family, friends and her IG base I expect, then disappeared. I initially believed this was The Skank single but accordingly Scarlett has another coming out soon with Skank on. Hope they make a video with Skank doing that ‘leg lifting, crouching down, bum out’ thing she was doing at the Karaoke this week, would deffo bring the laughs, with Skank’s added auto-tuned banshee screeeching on top. Oh the fun 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

B6F6CBB6-2016-44DD-9DD4-65886BEFC0D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck it,I’m getting so pissed off,really pissed off now,I thought perhaps something would have happened especially re the bleeping sniff she is on,she should be nowhere near her kids.😡
Don't be disheartened Dolly. I'm sure SB hasn't finished. We know she'll be stuffing her face with drugs all Christmas, something will happen!

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT STUPID AND UGLY PURSE?
I am screaming over here. Lol
I think she keeps her phone in that bag. The new iPhones/Smartphones/tablets are so much bigger than the Nokia and perhaps she can't get the newer models up her jacksy....
(I have no doubt that she's got a few toots in there too.....)

• Haha
Same. I keep waiting for some sign of decency from her, but in vain I wont be counting charity records because there is a selfish motive behind that.

It is the standard Price response, which she keeps coming back to, time and again because it works.
I am truly confused as to what is going on in camp Price,but I have come to the conclusion that little will change.The best solution would be if she doesn't get as much tv work, and therefore isn’t inflicted on us so often.
The bottom line here is that her behaviour (drugs, drink, convictions, kick offs) and things like this from Carol make her less & less employable on TV, media or in advertising work, regardless of how she or the family or whoever else tries to spin it. The deflection posts are about drawing the public eye away from the bad stuff being reported in the media, it doesn't change that these things are in the public domain ... its not just one potentially career ending scandal with Kipper it's a drip drip drip of multiple scandals mounting up that together are finishing her media 'career' ... Kipper has got away with relatively minor indiscretions again & again over the years still managing to hang onto her celebrity ... but ... she carries on the same, her arrogance that she is somehow made of Teflon is her downfall its the weight of all these numerous scandals that HAVE ended her career ... its pretty much over ... there isn't going to be a big TV comeback ... whatever TV deals she has today won't be renewed anymore than her Loose Women contract was after the coke singing fiasco ... she can't even get a reality TV show on the OF TV channel - she is playing lets pretend on her OF page, claiming she is being paid £250k to make it when (if it ever appears) it will be self funded .... I don't think there will be another Harvey documentary on BBC, this is the end, she is fading from view ... the media rarely take her calls anymore and the majority of their doors are already closed to her, Carol is going to nail them shut
If you are waiting for a spectacular fall from grace it's not going to happen ... Kipper is just slowly & painfully (for her) sliding back down the greasy pole she climbed in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The bottom line here is that her behaviour (drugs, drink, convictions, kick offs) and things like this from Carol make her less & less employable on TV, media or in advertising work, regardless of how she or the family or whoever else tries to spin it. The deflection posts are about drawing the public eye away from the bad stuff being reported in the media, it doesn't change that these things are in the public domain ... its not just one potentially career ending scandal with Kipper it's a drip drip drip of multiple scandals mounting up that together are finishing her media 'career' ... Kipper has got away with relatively minor indiscretions again & again over the years still managing to hang onto her celebrity ... but ... she carries on the same, her arrogance that she is somehow made of Teflon is her downfall its the weight of all these numerous scandals that HAVE ended her career ... its pretty much over ... there isn't going to be a big TV comeback ... whatever TV deals she has today won't be renewed anymore than her Loose Women contract was after the coke singing fiasco ... she can't even get a reality TV show on the OF TV channel - she is playing lets pretend on her OF page, claiming she is being paid £250k to make it when (if it ever appears) it will be self funded .... I don't think there will be another Harvey documentary on BBC, this is the end, she is fading from view ... the media rarely take her calls anymore and the majority of their doors are already closed to her, Carol is going to nail them shut
I hope what you say is true. I do think her prime time TV show days are over and she seems relegated to the more obscure TV channels or streaming channels. However, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I went back to look at the earliest threads on the KP forum dated November 2018. She was up to the same antics then as she is now and she's still at it....! The people commenting then are saying the exact same things as we are now. I feel like its Groundhog Day.... Perhaps it should be renamed as Skankhog Day....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she keeps her phone in that bag. The new iPhones/Smartphones/tablets are so much bigger than the Nokia and perhaps she can't get the newer models up her jacksy....
Yes always a bloody bag attached to her for dear life.

Also I noticed the past few weeks when she was photographed out and about she started to have her phone constantly attached to her on a cord around her neck, as if she was making sure it was always with her...and now we know why with the new egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think a big part of Kipper's downfall will actually be her looks. Showbiz is a fickle world based on looks and image ( not necessarily a real image but it has to be managed well) . She fooled people enough for years with a somewhat enhanced but youthful look which covered up her foul personality. Now she is starting to look plain weird. She doesn't have the personality to back anything up so that's it, into Westbrook territory she goes!
I do hope she gets some spectacular comeuppance for her actions but it may just be her appearance is the end of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you are waiting for a spectacular fall from grace it's not going to happen ... Kipper is just slowly & painfully (for her) sliding back down the greasy pole she climbed in the first place
She's fading into obscurity too toxic for TV and bad news stories in the tabloids. Even fame hungry sink boy has bailed out.

Reactions: 23
She could hide a Telex machine up her chuff with no problems whatsoever

You will note from SB's last over-filtered-yet-crosseyed foter that it seems he took custody of the Man Bag so she's obviously had to scrounge another one.
Incidentally, remember those bauble drinking things it was flogging on its Stinking Cwismuss Pwesints fing for a bloody fortune? Well looky what I found and the price of them - 1 euro 28c
What a shyster it is 😞

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ShUOTE="kurtCobainsguitar, post: 12918250, member: 357659"]
Now I don't want to body shame but duck me if she stopped the coke and booze and ate healthy and did a few gym sessions a week then her clothes wouldn't hang off her... Shes too scrawny now.
[/QUOTE]
Now I don't want to body shame but duck me if she stopped the coke and booze and ate healthy and did a few gym sessions a week then her clothes wouldn't hang off her... Shes too scrawny now.
She had loads of fat sucked from her inner thighs. They looked so grim she then got a them tattooed. Then she's had the recent lipo around her middle.
Her skin will be pretty thin and will be flapping about when she's on the Christmas coke float 😂

Online form to contact her local council https://www.horsham.gov.uk/contact
Her horse riding is another one.
Can you believe that amputees lose their badge once they get a prosthetic leg! Why shouldn't she lose hers once when walking in heels!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm still trying to catch up. I'm only on Tuesday & 2 threads back 😫
Any Krusties invited Skank round for Christmas dinner yet? Season of goodwill & all that 🤣 @265 @Stan Butler you both do a lovely dinner 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Online form to contact her local council https://www.horsham.gov.uk/contact
Her horse riding is another one.
Can you believe that amputees lose their badge once they get a prosthetic leg! Why shouldn't she lose hers once when walking in heels!

it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.
Yep I can vouch for that! No narcasist would ever want to get that diagnosis and will lie during assessments. I've been all through this very recently with a family member. We've been through hell and now shes dead. Had all the safeguarding SS team and been shredded by viability and SGO assessments regarding her kids.
Kipper will probably be told she's borderline personality disorder and possibly ADHD. ADHD can be manipulated and hide a narcissist diagnosis. In our situation she was mis diagnosed for years from bipolar EUPD, ADHD, autism spectrum. Very rarely will a narc commit suicide, they don't give up until they destroy everything around them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Morning all 😘

All quiet on the western front , wonder what today will bring ….

Slapgate 3 (allegedly)
Tape gate 2

Lots of happy family pics with all her animals in full view so everyone knows they are all ok 🤔 but whatever it brings I hope it goes slowly cause I’m out all afternoon 😂😂.

Happy Saturday everyone ❤😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.