Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where she got the coat from. £129.95. Apparently it's made from plastic bottles 🤯🤯. Well done on the recycling but they're bloody horrible

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
From the Kieran Hayler thread 12 mins ago. Wow
Codswallop ... Apart from anything else CCTV in a house doesn't usually have sound ... Plus, this is not a reason for SS or courts to remove children. I already blocked this poster & their fake mate who supports them ... Flying monkeys

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Not buying it, sorry. Who puts CCTV in a kids' bedroom and who has access to it to "share it around the village"?

Reactions: 49
CCTV in kids bedroom with sound?

Evidence of dangerous abuse in June but kids removed only recently after the video had been shown around a village for months?

This still smells a bit fishy to me.
If this happened in June why was have SS not acted straight away ?
Plus what happened to kids when KP was away this last week

Reactions: 32

Evidence of dangerous abuse in June but kids removed only recently after the video had been shown around a village for months?

I totally agree. Everyone has seen it since June and yeah Social Services can be tit but they wouldn't take that long to remove, and I don't think this would be a reason for removal. They may be put on a child in need plan (they probably already are with skank anyway) and KH and MP sent on parenting courses. Kids don't lie and don't fake things. How miserable they look with skank and how happy they look with KH and MP.

Reactions: 40
Well he still seems to think he'll see his daughter at Christmas. Why would he still be in the house with Michelle if all this happened?

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 21.05.46.png

Reactions: 25
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this tit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:
I totally agree with you, the way she behaves with Harvey is disgusting and makes me very uncomfortable. She thinks pawing him and slobbering all over him proves she's a 'good mum' when in fact it's the complete opposite, especially given the issues he has. People with autism often have sensory issues and don't like being touched or hugged, and it is ALWAYS instigated by her, not him. Not to mention he may only have the mental capacity of a 7 year old but he has a man's body and may well have a man's urges and him kissing him and shoving her boobs in his face may cause his body to respond in a way that would be very confusing for him. I'm sure if he did get a boner from her she would find it funny and think it proved how hot she still was, despicable woman that she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

It also very fishy to me too. So you’re Kieran, you put CCTV in the kids bedroom and film your fiancé doing the whole Cruella de Ville routine with YOUR OWN children and the first thing you do is not kick her out, but you share it to women you’ve been shagging in the village?

I don’t think Kieran is brains of Britain but I don’t think he’s dim enough for this.

Come on KFP, you’re going to have to try harder

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Another point, How would Kipper get her hands on CCTV of Michelle in her house? The kids aren't old enough to send it to her.

Sorry, realised KH was supposedly showing it around. Ballls I say, Balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I totally agree with you, the way she behaves with Harvey is disgusting and makes me very uncomfortable. She thinks pawing him and slobbering all over him proves she's a 'good mum' when in fact it's the complete opposite, especially given the issues he has. People with autism often have sensory issues and don't like being touched or hugged, and it is ALWAYS instigated by her, not him. Not to mention he may only have the mental capacity of a 7 year old but he has a man's body and may well have a man's urges and him kissing him and shoving her boobs in his face may cause his body to respond in a way that would be very confusing for him. I'm sure if he did get a boner from her she would find it funny and think it proved how hot she still was, despicable woman that she is.
I found it very uncomfortable for the same reason and I think you've verbalised it better than me. Harvey has gone through puberty and may have sexual urges, even though he has an adults body he has the mind of a child. His mum is obsessed with sex and I don't think exposing him to naked bodies or a charged sexual environment like that club in Halifax is a great idea, for Harvey's safety. Remember that photo of the meet and greet where a girls boob had slipped out, if H had touched that he'd have been in major trouble. It's a topic that I think a lot of people and journalists wouldn't be comfortable discussing but I'm glad its being discussed here

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she kissing Harvey on the lips, he is her son, a grown man, not her latest egg, this is not normal behaviour. In fact it’s quite perverse. I’ve never known anyone who would kiss their son like that.
Probably bcuz it hasn't had any male attention in a week so slobbers all over H, urgh, she gives me the ick.. big style

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I would also do this if I'd had my kids taken away. put up extravagant Christmas decorations that they won't get to see and have a big grin on my face.

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 21.13.18.png

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.