Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently its doing the rounds in their local village due to KH sending it to women he was shagging?
Are you actually believing that garbage? What sort of utter moron would he need to be to do that? He sees a woman abusing his kids on video and sends it to women he’s shagging?? Purrlease. Engage your brain.

I can’t think of anyone with such a low IQ to invent this kind of crap. Oh….hang on a sec…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This is where she got the coat from. £129.95. Apparently it's made from plastic bottles 🤯🤯. Well done on the recycling but they're bloody horrible

Apart from being absolutely hideous, recycling plastic bottles into clothing isn’t that great. Once they have been recycled into clothing fibres they cannot be recycled ever again. Much better to recycle plastic into a different type of plastic material as that can happen over and over. In clothes as fibres they have reached the end of their life cycle. When they are made into such hideous garments as this, the plastic doesn’t even get any dignity at the end of its life cycle!

( if I am incorrect about this, I am going to blame my husband who told me it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are you actually believing that garbage? What sort of utter moron would he need to be to do that? He sees a woman abusing his kids on video and sends it to women he’s shagging?? Purrlease. Engage your brain.

I can’t think of anyone with such a low IQ to invent this kind of crap. Oh….hang on a sec…
Er no, I was just replying to someone elses post. 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So this happened in June but they have only just been removed the past two weeks. And if MP had done that why on earth would KH still be with her. And what about her other kids? So many questions

Reactions: 31
It's 7 months since Kieran got accused of being a Savile. Then at some point Kieran and Michelle supposedly split up, Sink boy's been accused of another Domestic and now Michelle is accused of something quite vile. None of these things have ever been confirmed though.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this tit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:
A woman that equates love = sex!
Even with her own disabled son.
Sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this tit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:
I remember when her, junior and Carol were at an airport and J innocently commented on her and she said something along the lines of - 'do you think I'm fit junior' and J recoiled in horror and called her a weirdo. She's a sick witch, her kids are just objects to her to be used as she see's fit. She doesn't deserve those kids and certainly doesn't deserve the title - mother

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Come on - it’s total BS!
I've always believed Susie, but I'm finding this one hard to believe for the same reasons others outlined. (Why cctv in room, why kids only removed now, who is dumb enough to share the video with lovers). Plus the fact that falsely accusing someone of child cruelty is very serious and could potentially ruin their life, I don't want to jump in and believe it. We're talking about real people here and consequences could be possibly horrible if false rumours spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who would have told SS in this scenario? If Kieran had footage and showed his supposed shags, one of them must have told social services to be inkeeping with the claimed scenario.....
but then Kieran could just say it was bollocks and he didn't have a video. It's not as if social services would have seen the (alleged) video.

Reactions: 15
Hands up who has never ever lost their temper with their kids, yelled at them or thrown things (not to hit them).
Yeah of course you haven't. I believe you.
If that resulted in losing your kids there wouldn't be many kids still living at home. And to then immediately place them full time with a parent who hasn't exactly got a stable history?

Hands up who has cctv inside their children's bedroom? Recording, with sound?

And this magical video has done the rounds of a village but then miraculously stopped at the village boundary? Is there some force field that stops it being shown anywhere else?

Some people seem very keen for this to all be true.

Come on now, you've had too much internet time.
Yer mam wants the laptop back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Who would have told SS in this scenario? If Kieran had footage and showed his supposed shags, one of them must have told social services to be inkeeping with the claimed scenario.....
but then Kieran could just say it was bollocks and he didn't have a video. It's not as if social services would have seen the (alleged) video.
So there is a video of your kids terrified and upset so what you do is share it with random shags. So they can see how much it is affecting your kids and it could go viral. Something isnt right!

Reactions: 35
I've always believed Susie, but I'm finding this one hard to believe for the same reasons others outlined. (Why cctv in room, why kids only removed now, who is dumb enough to share the video with lovers). Plus the fact that falsely accusing someone of child cruelty is very serious and could potentially ruin their life, I don't want to jump in and believe it. We're talking about real people here and consequences could be possibly horrible if false rumours spread.
I’ve always believed Susie too. She has said a lot in the past that has been correct but I’m on the fence with this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A lot of people have CCTV in their house, in young kids room but I’d say mostly the living room. Mine has audio - living room. This story seems sus though, too much doesn’t add up. And they’ve certainly been seen and had the kids since that far back.

Whatever is going on I can’t imagine this is it.

I can’t imagine he has time to sleep around the town. She often travels, does she not?

Reactions: 16
I don't think we will see a big media story exposing her, I think she will just fade further and further. She was once more famous then Kim Kardashians and is now less successful then Kerry Katona and is now on the same level as deformed alien like creature Daniella Westbrook and the super cringey Lisa Appleton.

She will never regain the fame and success she once enjoyed, her days of first class flights and big events are over.

I do not believe she has custody of bunny and Jett, she may have increased visitation, but the children will not be living with her, if they were not allowed to live with Kieran for any reason, they would most likely be placed with kierans mum wendy or another family member, social services would not hand the kids back to a mentally ill alcoholic drug addicted slapper.
I once knew a woman who had her children taken off her for being a drug addict, she never got them back and apart from being an addict she was stable and was not an evil psycho slapper.

Reactions: 38
Hands up who has never ever lost their temper with their kids, yelled at them or thrown things (not to hit them).
Yeah of course you haven't. I believe you.
If that resulted in losing your kids there wouldn't be many kids still living at home. And to then immediately place them full time with a parent who hasn't exactly got a stable history?

Hands up who has cctv inside their children's bedroom? Recording, with sound?

And this magical video has done the rounds of a village but then miraculously stopped at the village boundary? Is there some force field that stops it being shown anywhere else?

Some people seem very keen for this to all be true.

Come on now, you've had too much internet time.
Yer mam wants the laptop back.
This mysterious forcefield around Coolham sounds like something out of the twilight zone. It must be strong enough to affect the internet and emails too! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.