Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something didn't sit right with me about this "police comment"... Bare with me as I'm diving neck deep down the rabbit hole here;

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "We responded to a report of a domestic incident. Officers attended to conduct a welfare check. Enquiries are ongoing and there is no further information at this stage."

It just doesn't read right.
After speaking to a colleague in the job they are of the opinion (and I tend to agree given we have very similar rules in the NHS) that unless a crime had occurred and a person arrested/charged, the police confirming that they attended a "domestic incident" would likely breach GDPR rules and could potentially leave them open to litigation. Why not just "officers attended an incident, no arrests were made, enquiries are ongoing."

It's not in the public interest to know these details at this stage as no offences were revealed or arrests/charges made.
Why would they use "domestic incident" and "welfare check" as both could lead to all sorts of unfounded accusations by the public/media?
It could also be taken as a breach of their right to a private and family life under the ECHR.

If that comment was made by a police employee it was "off the record", or more likely, the police have confirmed bugger-all to The Scum and the journalist (lol) has taken a punt that Sussex Police won't bother denying that they attended as they're too busy dealing with REAL crimes.

Dunno? I could be waaaay off!
What do you guys think? 👃🐀

Reactions: 31
Unless there really was a massive row over her cheating, police were called, he did the sad face insta.
Then, like Fagin In Oliver the musical, he reviewed the situation.She has promised something to keep him on side.
But, laughably, no one in the media is overly interested.They will print the stupid pictures but it’s obvious that no one is even pretending to believe them any more.
OMG.... Blessmyheart.... well spotted regarding Fagin in Oliver. The lyrics of the first verse are as follows and couldn't be more appropriate....

… I'm reviewing the situation
Can a fellow be a villain all his life?
All the trials and tribulations!
Better settle down and get myself a wife.
And a wife would cook and sew for me,
And come for me, and go for me,
And go for me, and nag at me,
The fingers, she will wag at me.
The money whe will take me.
A misery, she'll make from me...
… I think I'd better thing it out again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, I didn't think he could make himself look any more stupid. How wrong I was. What a sad pair of weirdos they are. They must get up every morning and plot and scheme how to make themselves look even more ridiculous. It's getting a bit boring now though, they need to change the script a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How can they POSSIBLY be this desperate for money though ?

That’s what I don’t get , as a previous poster has said , nobody is really interested in her any more - yes they generate “ hate clicks” but she is done .
She’s a has been & he a never was & never will be .
I genuinely don’t get it .

This stunt could’ve only generated a few hundred quid at best . Nobody is going to pay for their “ back together” story , just like nobody was interested in their “ wedding story” “ ivf story”matching tit tattoos story” etc etc.
Or is it solely attention they crave so very badly ?
Im genuinely puzzled by the whole scam .
And as soon as Tattlers realised the Twitter poster was plausible , we should’ve known it was a Backgrid set up with them “ all over” each other at a cafe.
Normally she looks oblivious to him ( and off her face) & he looks like he hates her.
What a truly pathetic spectacle they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My opinion? If this doesn't kill off what little "celebrity" status they have for good, then more fool their deluded "fanbase"
Going out together in public less than 24 hours after his split announcement, just shows their arrogance, not to mention their total disregard for peoples intelligence.
Now, it could be said that they DID split and got back together after talking it through. BUT knowing what we know about this pair of pondlife scumbags, we know it was for publicity and money only.
I just wish that just one journalist or media outlet would put this all together, the lies, the inconsistencies, the deflections and cover ups and publish it. Maybe then, they'd be cancelled and they would disappear in to obscurity forever.
Also, I think the police could play their part here and do them for wasting police time, but they won't because Price seems to made of teflon. And as for it calling in the police when the kids were there just reinforces the Queen bleep title it so rightly holds.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
HaHa just had time to check Wank-Boy’s IG, he is indeed getting called-out with venom over there. People calling him a liar, stupid, and a doormat, just doing her bidding. Whatever the reason for this, and I don’t believe it’s just for a few quick quid for the story, there must be more to it, he’s being dragged and will be dragged constantly from now on, he’s beyond a fool. Plus can he still be allowed near those little ones again if the police were involved, I really really really hope not 🤷🏽‍♀️🙏🏽

Gotta say though, this may well be better than if the story was real, waiting on the public ‘back together’ statement next, that’s gonna be a laugh 😁🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, I didn't think he could make himself look any more stupid. How wrong I was. What a sad pair of weirdos they are. They must get up every morning and plot and scheme how to make themselves look even more ridiculous. It's getting a bit boring now though, they need to change the script a bit.
Yep, how many times did she stay with KH after the 'cheating', married him several more times. It was on/off with KB every 5 minutes. Now doing exactly the same with SB. (Yet SB won't do anything that's she done before with her 100067854 men)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep, how many times did she stay with KH after the 'cheating', married him several more times. It was on/off with KB every 5 minutes. Now doing exactly the same with SB. (Yet SB won't do anything that's she done before with her 100067854 men)
She was on holiday with someone else about a day after splitting up with Kris. Her men are such mugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Something didn't sit right with me about this "police comment"... Bare with me as I'm diving neck deep down the rabbit hole here;

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "We responded to a report of a domestic incident. Officers attended to conduct a welfare check. Enquiries are ongoing and there is no further information at this stage."

It just doesn't read right.
After speaking to a colleague in the job they are of the opinion (and I tend to agree given we have very similar rules in the NHS) that unless a crime had occurred and a person arrested/charged, the police confirming that they attended a "domestic incident" would likely breach GDPR rules and could potentially leave them open to litigation. Why not just "officers attended an incident, no arrests were made, enquiries are ongoing."

It's not in the public interest to know these details at this stage as no offences were revealed or arrests/charges made.
Why would they use "domestic incident" and "welfare check" as both could lead to all sorts of unfounded accusations by the public/media?
It could also be taken as a breach of their right to a private and family life under the ECHR.

If that comment was made by a police employee it was "off the record", or more likely, the police have confirmed bugger-all to The Scum and the journalist (lol) has taken a punt that Sussex Police won't bother denying that they attended as they're too busy dealing with REAL crimes.

Dunno? I could be waaaay off!
What do you guys think? 👃🐀
I honestly wouldn't believe anything anymore about their pathetic, sad lives. If KFP said she was a unicorn, RedTops would run a story & believe her. There is no way anyone can deny or confirm anything police, staff at Hotel priory or any one in authority has to say, and she knows it. If i heard she's died and saw them carrying her coffin, I'd need to see someone putting a stake through her heart to be sure. Even then, I wouldn't be 100% convinced. How much longer is this fiasco of lie's & deception going to go on for? It wears me out & I find it very depressing. Never Ever are they penalised for their crooked, sick lifestyle.
I did think at the time, when they made the 'emergency - not' dash from Thailand due to the lung transplant, IF they had 'dodgy dealings' there, maybe they didn't get enough 'stuff' or cash as expected. Maybe in their sick desperate minds, this is a way to get quick money - Sorry, I'll put my tin hat back in the cupboard! 😵 :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Said from the beginning this breakup is a load of bollocks, it was for publicity and £££'s but also to deflect from Amy the terminals operation,the clans trying to keep a lid on the operation so they can make the most £££'s when Amy comes out of hospital so a fake breakup between skank and sink boy is the only thing they can do. What's the betting the clans offered sink boy a way back into the family in return for him going along with this stunt (a few family Christmas pictures, Christmas dinner with the clan and kids) making out their all one big happy family for Amy the terminals big operation unveiling and maximum TV, press, mag deals, £££'s but most importantly it'll raise skanks and sink boys image of loving couple being there for mummy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Horrendous eyebrows must run in her family 😲🐛🐛
i wonder about skankys brows too,they are clearly tattooed above her hair brows,that are higher now, due to facelifts. but are the hairy brows below real or stick ons ?,if real,why are they below the tattooed ones and not on them ? if false,why dont she have the hairy ones on her tattooed ones. please help someone,its driving me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.