Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are starting to call him out on his insta. Liar, publicity stunt etc....

Contract obviously re-negotiated again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Her hair is darker now.
They were definitely spotted together yesterday.
So they wasted police time?:mad::sick: Knew he didn't sound convincing in that video, too controlled. Every RedTop & magazine was running the story they split & showing Crawls video. How much do you think this has earned them? Quite a few hundred pounds. AND now more publicity about yesterdays fake publicity! I give up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So they wasted police time?:mad::sick: Knew he didn't sound convincing in that video, too controlled. Every RedTop & magazine was running the story they split & showing Crawls video. How much do you think this has earned them? Quite a few hundred pounds. AND now more publicity about yesterdays fake publicity! I give up.
Wish the bleeping papers would do outright ban on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
People are starting to call him out on his insta. Liar, publicity stunt etc....
So called it (got something right about them at last 😁 ) but no idea why they’ve pulled this stunt, it’s going to blow-up for them both badly on IG. The Fake break-ups are not working, few believe their lies, even less from now on. WTF are they playing at, he in particular won’t recover from this, his IG will be constant piss-takes now. Even for her this is bizarre, but she has a reason, we know she does things for reasons, just don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the recaps and starting the thread haha I literally am so sick of them I had no words to put together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If these are recent pics then they’re a bigger pair of cunts than before - and I didn’t think that could be possible seeing as they’re “weapons grade”.

Surely this does her absolutely no favours with access to her kids AGAIN if the police were called YET AGAIN over HER and their safety. Pair of idiotic cretinous narcissistic dangerous cunts…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My husbands mate has got a weave. You would never know. It's changed colours subtly over the years, as I remember him with light brownish hair & now salt n pepper, so not stayed brown or obvious for a man in his 60's. Known him over 20 years & apparently he's always had it ! My husband hasn't even noticed the changes in colour ! Only found out about 3 years ago when one of hubbie's friends told me, then the wife confirmed it..

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So called it (got something right about them at last 😁 ) but no idea why they’ve pulled this stunt, it’s going to blow-up for them both badly on IG. The Fake break-ups are not working, few believe their lies, even less from now on. WTF are they playing at, he in particular won’t recover from this, his IG will be constant piss-takes now. Even for her this is bizarre, but she has a reason, we know she does things for reasons, just don’t get it.
Unless there really was a massive row over her cheating, police were called, he did the sad face insta.
Then, like Fagin In Oliver the musical, he reviewed the situation.She has promised something to keep him on side.
But, laughably, no one in the media is overly interested.They will print the stupid pictures but it’s obvious that no one is even pretending to believe them any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Most garden centre restaurants dont stay open until the garden centre shuts & very rarely serve food like that late on, usually coffee & cakes only after about 4pm
i thought the food looked a bit posh for a garden centre,no plates and a posh glass of alcohol, here in wales we have burger vans outside the garden centres, change from £3 for a cheese burger with everything on it (salad,relish etc.,) and a can of coke or tango. the posh ones have a van outside that does warm, pork and stuffing rolls, donuts and small bottles of coke or tango, change from £6.00, never been to a posher garden centre than that though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.