Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although tables are the same, I don't think the garden centres sell alcohol either.
I've got two local to me that are licensed for wine and beer. I love my local garden centres, me.... but I don't spend as much time in there as she does...! And I don't seem to have stalker... oh, woe is me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has a weave now, that his brother Michael the hairdresser maintains. Had it for years. Like the rest of his brothers, he has very little hair on the top.
No way! I didn't realise his brothers were all Grant and Phil - alikes.

Oooo Oooo OOoo oooo OOoo OOOo, mysterious weave.......

• Haha
Reactions: 39
At least it gives out the proof of why Crawl can't get his Dolly up the duff!
He ain't got any balls to go with his lack of a spine.
Pathetic pair of losers, involving children and wasting police time in their contrived lies.
He's a real hard man, ain't he just?
bleeping coke heads want wiping off the face of the earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
At least we got a good in the wild pic of Carols grab a granny ... Phil and Grant are pulling in opposite directions 😂 😂

1669294088492.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Carl posted an Instagram story about 10 minutes ago that said 'old pictures'

He has now deleted the story.
to be fair ... it doesnt look like her current wig ... we live in hope ... more likely he tried to spin the old pictures line because he didnt expect to get found out so soon ... never underestimate the pricey and her photo calls ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've got two local to me that are licensed for wine and beer. I love my local garden centres, me.... but I don't spend as much time in there as she does...! And I don't seem to have stalker... oh, woe is me.....
So why is it patronising garden centres now? Has it been barred from Sheesh?
It knows duck all about gardening either so WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooooo.Back On officially.
Its amazing how he can function without a spine.
Or guts, or balls or morals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He has a weave now, that his brother Michael the hairdresser maintains. Had it for years. Like the rest of his brothers, he has very little hair on the top.
Wow didn’t know that, thought it was real. I’m quite good at sussing out stuff in real life and most dodgy stories in celeb world, but when it comes to Skank and everyone around her I get it wrong time and time again. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Really didn’t think Pete had a weave. I don’t pay much attention to him to be honest, but I thought his hair real when I do see him. I’m going in on recent photos now, love catching a weave/wig in the wild 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way! I didn't realise his brothers were all Grant and Phil - alikes.

Oooo Oooo OOoo oooo OOoo OOOo, mysterious weave.......
So with you on this, I’ve suddenly got more excited about finding out about Pete’s weave than the bollox of the Skank and Wank game. Shocked I be, shocked, Pete’s a secret baldy. What a day 😁

I am so going over there to vote:)
I think we all are 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow didn’t know that, thought it was real. I’m quite good at sussing out stuff in real life and most dodgy stories in celeb world, but when it comes to Skank and everyone around her I get it wrong time and time again. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Really didn’t think Pete had a weave. I don’t pay much attention to him to be honest, but I thought his hair real when I do see him. I’m going in on recent photos now, love catching a weave/wig in the wild 😁
Hairpieces on men are very hard to spot if fitted properly ... unlike the full wigs in awful condition sported by the likes of Fabricant and Cliff 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh look the plastic leggings got an airing too 😀
Thems her pulling trousers.If It had all gone pear shaped with sink boy( no pun intended), they would be making many an appearance in the next few weeks.Quick wipe down with a j cloth and a splash of Charlie.....The perfume......probably.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It's almost like they knew the pap was there taking their picture, kissing on the doorstep of the restaurant.... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
So with you on this, I’ve suddenly got more excited about finding out about Pete’s weave than the bollox of the Skank and Wank game. Shocked I be, shocked, Pete’s a secret baldy. What a day 😁

I think we all are 😁
His brother used to work in hairdressers in Wanstead High Street years ago,not sure if he is still there.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.