Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just get a child safety lock for the front and back doors or fit a safety chain. Might keep the little bugger from escaping might also give up trying after a few unsuccessful escape attempts 😀
i saw someones staffy jump out of an open bedroom window on the first floor once, it was so quick,the owner was runing up the street after it, dogs are really good escape artists. skankys pom was only small,so it maybe escaped when some one was coming in and no one noticed, either way its skankys fault,shes useless.

Reactions: 10
Good idea. I will have a look.her paws are like little monkey hands, curl right round, I hate to think what she could get up to if she had a thumb. Opens drawers and everything. Even managed to get out her crate . My two prev goldens were like scooby doo scared of their own shadow , this one is brazen as you like.
Get child locks for all different types of handles and cupboards still got one on my kitchen cupboard door were the dog treats are, got 2 rottweilers Ty & Diesel father and son,, daddy taught it's offspring how to open the door get all the treats out then sits there all innocent "wasn't me boss it was the puppy" 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my days another of her dogs ran over! She got this one after rolo suffocated under the chair. Dogs are accessories to this woman not pets. Has anyone emailed rspca with the amount of dog deaths she's had

Katie claimed sparkle was hit by a car and also one of her horses, the same stories about them "escaping" you'd think she would be a bit more on the ball the amount of coke she does

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If this can happen to animals in her care, think what might happen if she was left unsupervised with her children. She should not be allowed anywhere near animals, or her children for that matter. They would be so much better off without her in their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

latest just in
Oh my God ~ if this is true, I'm sickened beyond belief. #not again#

Thats just so bloody sad. She should not be allowed animals. And theres been no reaction from her, she could not give a tit.
This is ghastly news (again) I feel rather sick after reading that Sharon has been killed.
To be honest, I didn't know she had a pet called Sharon - so Sharon can't be very old, heh?
Those poor animals don't have consistency, regular meal times and training from their owner.
Just like the kids, they're feral.
Wake up and take responsibility you bleeping bleep.
Call yourself an animal lover? Yeah, right.

Only few weeks when I lost my beautiful boy Dave (avatar pic) I was and still so upset losing him,it’s empty with him not being with me.😢
Aww., beautiful Dave Cat. So sad, and I feel your pain @Dollylovesshoes . xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm fuming. Just found out about Sharon. Can somebody please post MM'S address and the alleged time of The " accident"?
Im gonna call RSPCA first thing in the morning. I suggest others to do the same as it will put them under pressure!

That is the exact reason I've joined tattle but now I feel I should have done much more. Were talking about serial pet killer .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
KP #222 Her treatment of animals just gets worse. It should be her that's laying in a hearse.

sorry not sorry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Only few weeks when I lost my beautiful boy Dave (avatar pic) I was and still so upset losing him,it’s empty with him not being with me.😢
So sorry to hear about Dave, Dolly. 😔 It must be so hard to adjust. Sending you hugs. As for KFP, she should not be allowed to have any more pets! She is a disgusting owner, because she never keeps an eye on them. Once the novelty of a new pet wears off, she just gets another and now there are too many for her to keep an eye on, because one eye is looking at SB and the other eye is looking for a new egg, and the poor doggy died!

At least the nanny didn’t get blamed this time. According to Skanky in the DM today, the nanny sat on Rolo. How come this was not said at the time?Hmmmm…..

• Heart
Fuming about another dog dying through her neglect 🤬🤬🤬 that vets it got took to, was already on the creditors list she owed money to. She’s only had that dog 5 minutes.
She is following a couple of pom dog breeders on Instagram
I'm absolutely raging. I dip in and out here as I can't keep up with the vile bleep. However, to read another animal has been run over it beggars belief. This piece of tit needs to be removed from kids and animals. I bleeping hate you KP!!!!

KP #222 Her treatment of animals just gets worse. It should be her that's laying in a hearse.

sorry not sorry.
You have my support there!!!! She's beyond help at this stage. I think she's genuinely devout of any normal emotion.

Reactions: 19
Hmmmmmm......

Are Herbalife drinks good for you?

However, Herbalife meal replacement shakes are high in sugar and exceed this limit. Herbalife produces healthy protein shakes and bars, special supplements, and snacks to change your unhealthy eating habits. However, there is no proof so far that these products have any positive effect on your health.

Can I trust Herbalife products?

No. There are several side effects of the same. Also, any supplement that one uses should be prescribed by your physician or your Nutritionist after your Health Assessment only, and that too if necessary.
TBH I wouldn't touch ANYTHING promoted by skanky for obvious reasons :)

Reactions: 13

OMFG IVE GOT NO WORDS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I personally would rather it was HER squashed flat on the dual carriageway, not the animals. :mad:

How come the wonderful PFP - ace fencing contractor - has not at least built a secure compound around the house to keep those poor dogs safe? I realise that fencing the boundaries of the place would be horrendously expensive so why not a compound around the house and buildings to keep the animals safe? Is it that he's not about to be doing the sort of Freebies skankly expects of everyone else then?? Bastards, all of 'em

Why is her head/face stretched?
Pity its not her neck being stretched :mad:

Fuming about another dog dying through her neglect 🤬🤬🤬 that vets it got took to, was already on the creditors list she owed money to. She’s only had that dog 5 minutes.
She is following a couple of pom dog breeders on Instagram
Anybody who allows a dog or anything else to go with skanky is as guilty as it is for death of said creature :(

• Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1761110
Just one filtered face of an ANIMAL ABUSER 🤬🤬🤬
I’ve just caught up, fell asleep watching the football. To say I’m sickened is an understatement. Like many, the animal abuse is one of the primary reasons I bleeping hate this woman. As many have said, if this is how she “cares” for pets, she shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near her children either. She is the lowest of the low. I couldn’t read the article as it’d turn me into an emotional wreck. YOU ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH KIPPER 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.