Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has quite put me off my potato wedges with sour cream and chive dip....
Sitting in the fence. I find it most convenient the the tweet mentioned them being together, then “ all over each other” then suddenly these pictures are printed. 🤫🤫🤫. The plot thickens

He has a weave now, that his brother Michael the hairdresser maintains. Had it for years. Like the rest of his brothers, he has very little hair on the top.
Compared with when he was with kipper he looks fantastic now. Physically fit and well groomed. He had a lucky escape

Reactions: 34
HaHa just had time to check Wank-Boy’s IG, he is indeed getting called-out with venom over there. People calling him a liar, stupid, and a doormat, just doing her bidding. Whatever the reason for this, and I don’t believe it’s just for a few quick quid for the story, there must be more to it, he’s being dragged and will be dragged constantly from now on, he’s beyond a fool. Plus can he still be allowed near those little ones again if the police were involved, I really really really hope not 🤷🏽‍♀️🙏🏽

Gotta say though, this may well be better than if the story was real, waiting on the public ‘back together’ statement next, that’s gonna be a laugh 😁🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
I reckon he or it will spin it as some kind of "social experiment" and I can just hear the IG ranty video now "Yeah so I did da split fing to see if we would get abuse and guess what? I was right, weren't I? You lot are a nasty bunch of wankers, arntcha? 'Ere I am, on da frontline and to prove how bleeping evil you all are, I fort I'd put it to da test an I was right weren't I??" Complete with Skanky in the background shrieking "Tell 'em Cole!!"
Yep. My money is on this scenario 100%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if he will make an announcement about “fighting to save their relationship”, or will this be a subject that will never be mentioned again.
Either way, I’m here for it.I have just realised something.I enjoy this absolute quagmire of a ( hahahaha) relationship.Im an anti-fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This will be a surprise to no one, the latest breakup was fake.

She literally has nothing to offer anymore, she is boring as duck.
It is probably a good thing for her that Carl is still with her as it is not like she can get anyone better, whilst there are some sad desperate men that would have sex with her, very few if any would lower themselves to be in a relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly wouldn't believe anything anymore about their pathetic, sad lives. If KFP said she was a unicorn, RedTops would run a story & believe her. There is no way anyone can deny or confirm anything police, staff at Hotel priory or any one in authority has to say, and she knows it. If i heard she's died and saw them carrying her coffin, I'd need to see someone putting a stake through her heart to be sure. Even then, I wouldn't be 100% convinced. How much longer is this fiasco of lie's & deception going to go on for? It wears me out & I find it very depressing. Never Ever are they penalised for their crooked, sick lifestyle.
I did think at the time, when they made the 'emergency - not' dash from Thailand due to the lung transplant, IF they had 'dodgy dealings' there, maybe they didn't get enough 'stuff' or cash as expected. Maybe in their sick desperate minds, this is a way to get quick money - Sorry, I'll put my tin hat back in the cupboard! 😵 :rolleyes:
No tin hat required Willow, I think you're spot on! She has utilised social media, her shady business dealings, the gutter-press and enablers such as crawl, to blur the lines between fiction and reality so badly that nobody, be it us, a decent journalist, or bleeping Scotland Yard can get to the definitive truth!

Don't let it depress or frustrate you.
For every Klattie & Karl, there are an army of decent people who make a positive impact upon the world (people who aren't complete and utter shameless c@nts like those two!!! 🤣) Keep the faith sister!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It will be on YouTube - the sequel to How Easy is it to Get Married in Vegas - How Easy is it to Fake a Break Up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 14.17.45.png

Something didn't sit right with me about this "police comment"... Bare with me as I'm diving neck deep down the rabbit hole here;

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "We responded to a report of a domestic incident. Officers attended to conduct a welfare check. Enquiries are ongoing and there is no further information at this stage."

It just doesn't read right.
After speaking to a colleague in the job they are of the opinion (and I tend to agree given we have very similar rules in the NHS) that unless a crime had occurred and a person arrested/charged, the police confirming that they attended a "domestic incident" would likely breach GDPR rules and could potentially leave them open to litigation. Why not just "officers attended an incident, no arrests were made, enquiries are ongoing."

It's not in the public interest to know these details at this stage as no offences were revealed or arrests/charges made.
Why would they use "domestic incident" and "welfare check" as both could lead to all sorts of unfounded accusations by the public/media?
It could also be taken as a breach of their right to a private and family life under the ECHR.

If that comment was made by a police employee it was "off the record", or more likely, the police have confirmed bugger-all to The Scum and the journalist (lol) has taken a punt that Sussex Police won't bother denying that they attended as they're too busy dealing with REAL crimes.

Dunno? I could be waaaay off!
What do you guys think? 👃🐀
I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

View attachment 1757017

I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.
That was his "Oh bleeping hell moment" when he twigged what he'd done getting involved with it and had a hideous vision of the future.
Thats what happens when your trouser zip tells you lies :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.