Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old crap !
HaHa he’s finished, he was already getting tit on his IG for not leaving her before her ’cheating’, we know it’s a fake relationship but he still had people believing it was real, it’s not, it’s a business. The latest stunt is part of the business model to gain coin, still no real idea why or how they are using it, doesn’t make sense, but it’s part of some game they thought was clever, it won’t be, this is a major duck-up especially for him. He looks a complete pathetic doormat, I doubt we’ll see an #ASKCARL for a while, though I do hope he’s stupid enough to run one. this is gonna get tasty, What bollox are they going to weave next.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok!! ignore all that I’ve posted-I’m now so confused! Is it real, fake, is she blonde, dark. Why am i invested. Why can’t they duck off?

SEND HELP

• Haha
Reactions: 38
His IG video message was scripted entirely. All for money. If you think about it that is bad for them as people lose interest in them and do not invest in them any more. It’s boring and many of us if not all we knew it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.