Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... 😂 I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF 😂

View attachment 1734711 😂
This is a tin pot 'talent agency' (if you can call them that). Used by the like's of Katona & other desperate creatures. The numpty really is clutching at straws to try & get some limelight & some media/public recognition. It's NEVER, EVER going to happen. What he needs to do in desperation, is consult a 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR' company. (One of the best is Claire Powell/CAN, but she's wouldn't touch him & he couldn't afford her). His reputation is nothing. Unless he get's rid of KFP 1st, no point though. He will forever be known as an aggressor who possibly/probably wacked his partner. The OF shooting his Green stuff isn't helping either. What should be said (as per this phone shot), is he's a DEALER (leave the car bit off). Does the DOG DAD, refer to KFP or his little neglected pooch? Whoever came up with this statement, is inexperienced & deluded. I've worked in Crisis Management & still do some, and I can say, he will NEVER be the 'celebrity' that he was hoping to be. That ship has long sailed, since association with KFP. One indicator Crawl & KFP should be thinking about is when their (real) Social media comments are 85%-90% positive. never going to happen. He's been 'cancelled & that's not going to be fixed by anyone. Both Crawl & KFP can keep changing PR/Management, but no team of people can help these 2 achieve a positive reputation. I honestly believe KFP is waiting to get her licence back & move on. Crawl will be history. BUT... She is deluded if she believes she can reinvent herself again, to someone who is in high demand for TV work etc. It's really never going to happen & I am positive it's only a short space of time before she breaks the law or has some huge crisis again. As for Crawl, he'd better hope he earns a lot of money in next few months, or sells stories about what KFP is really up to, for loads of dosh, because NOBODY is going to entertain him or be remotely interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

pepe le pew

VIP Member
To go with the Gucci scarf

Spare us
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. FOR FAIRNESS, FOR DOING THE RIGHT F8CKING THING JST ONE F8CKING TIME. HOW IS SHE GIVEN SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO ADD ONTO HER LAND AT THE DUMP THAT CHANNEL 4 IS DECORATING? Whyis she being given this money, when people around all of us can’t put the F8CKING heating on. I am incandescent with rage. She has a house a family of ten could live in. Now she has shipping container that some channel four teenager is probably going to put £4000 sofas and palate wood in. Enough already. Stop giving this seriously mentally ill money, she’s blowing it away. Go fix someone’s council house with mould growing in it that’s killing their kids. F*ck Price and Woods, stop paying them,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Ohflip

I have a confession to make. I have one of those see-through plastic rain cover things! I sing in a choir and we do a lot of outside performances, which can be pretty miserable if it’s pissing down. It never occurred to me that I look like a human condom! 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
My bad, out tonight, Carl’s PR.
Bloody Hell, know we all a bit biased in our dislike of the Skank, but oh my she’s looks bad now, real bad, she is resembling a waxwork that has come to life, if I met that at Winter Wonderland on a family night out my daughter would probably scream at the horror of it.

On a more serious note look at the thing, said this so many times now, but saying it again, shudder, it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable seeing him near those poor kids. He clearly hates the role she’s trying to put out….that he’s a caring step dad, that man cares nothing for those kids, it’s screamingly obvious. So wish someone could stop her doing this, kinda hope that msg earlier about her ditching him after Christmas is true, he needs to go NOW, should be nowhere near them, something so off in those pics, he always looks so aggressive, he ain’t right, I don’t believe those kids are comfortable around him. Wish he’d f*ck off, but we know he ain’t for now, he’s just so creepy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Does anyone else get a twinge of sadness when J&B pictured with Sink Boy. It's painfully obvious he has no bond with them and no interest in them, and they witnessed a load of shit from him on Slapgate night. Yet they're dragged out with him and their mum to play pretend happy families, much as you try KP it is obvious he is NOT fitting the stepdad mould, fooling no one.

• Heart
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
if i had to guess,it would be kh and mp,trying for apollo no 2
No, I believe it's something to do with Peter buying/leasing Junior a car & now he's passed his test. She wasn't happy about the car, but that was a few weeks ago. I also think something is going on, again, regarding Jett/Bunny/Kieran. Not sure what yet.

• Heart
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Had to post this on the new thread, just so's we don't have to keep going back and looking at it to see whether its all true or just a figment of our imagination....

1668513568848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
She, believe it or not, is still his best option.She is the only reason anyone knows his name, or is interested in him.This man has no talent, no charisma and has nothing to offer..Hes holding on in case her luck changes and a big pay day is in the offing.
And boy, does he love the camera.
I think slapgate ( And Its fallout), effectively ended any chance of him making it big on his own, and he is aware of that.If you ask a disinterested member of the public who he is, the one out of twenty that knows him will say something about “ wife beating”.
The insta ranting, the nasty replies, the crudity and swearing don’t help his case either.
If I were his management, I would advise a rethink, but hey, maybe it works for him. I cannot believe no one has had the wit to tell him to tone it down a bit.
Also,the family man thing isn’t fooling anyone.
And he is too old now to start again.
I think the main reason I dislike him so much, is that he set out to play her ,and it was obvious that he couldn’t care less about her from the very beginning.
At least Peter ( thought or believed), he loved her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35