Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this is the Autumn Lawnmowing ensemblé from JYY!
I've got the summer one so I'd better get this one too or I'll let the neighbourhood down - they expect me to bring the height of London Fashion to the depths of the French countryside! Whilst I'm about it perhaps I ought to get some of that gawjus KP Ekwestryan stuff too :unsure:
Awww Barnaby will not be too pleased about that stuff for his cousins horses!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
When your invisibility cloak fails…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It seems pretty obvious it's wearing a compression suit underneath the condom poncho. So be interesting to see what it looks like when all the swelling goes down. She clearly had to get on 2-3 planes to get home, which increases risks (after lipo/surgery) of getting DVT & infections. I am shocked how quiet it is. I assume this opportunist family, are waiting until AFP is 'out of the woods' before the big pay out from selling the lung transplant stories. RedTops must be aware. too many comments been made about it now. Can see the headlines ' A Christmas Miracle' ! :sick:
@WillowTree21 I also believe she is causing major drama again for someone, not sure if CP has possibly heard anything?
#revenge #therapyclearlydidn'twork #vile :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She’s got infected at least twice before. Her boob ended up with a hole in it and her facelift got infected. I mean, don’t even start me on the stupidity of a facelift in your 30s. She says herself she doesn’t complete the course of ABs. What a bleeping idiot. She will end up with sepsis

I ended up watching a video of Kieran trying to clean her infected ears. She is so rude and bordering on abusive the way she talks to her men. If the sexes were reversed there would be uproar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She’s got infected at least twice before. Her boob ended up with a hole in it and her facelift got infected. I mean, don’t even start me on the stupidity of a facelift in your 30s. She says herself she doesn’t complete the course of ABs. What a bleeping idiot. She will end up with sepsis
Oh that would be fab news.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He will run away from the lurid colours and the crackle of static as I sweep into his field shooting fizzing bolts of electricity from me gawjus KP Ekwestryan gear ⚡☄💥
Them nylon horse trousers will be a deterrent to paparazzi.They will sear the retinas off them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@WillowTree21 I also believe she is causing major drama again for someone, not sure if CP has possibly heard anything?
#revenge #therapyclearlydidn'twork #vile :mad:
Michelle and Kieran surely?
Or maybe Alex Reid?

Thanks for the info re the PA house purchase DC.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s hope you’re right DC and she is causing major drama for someone as it’s usually a sign that all is not well with one of her own life choices. Probably barking at some poor sod because her lipo has turned to puss, we can all hope anyhow!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His spotted Little Sid and wishes he had his turkey teef 😄🥰💖❤😘 xx...

View attachment 1734335

I've loved the pics 🥰❤❤💓💕❤🤗😘 xx
My favourite today is the one with the poncho and top knot Cole 😄😄😄😘 xx
I always think she looks like she's been embalmed in this pic 🥴
Love the addition of turkey teef Sid 🥰🤣

His spotted Little Sid and wishes he had his turkey teef 😄🥰💖❤😘 xx...

View attachment 1734335

I've loved the pics 🥰❤❤💓💕❤🤗😘 xx
My favourite today is the one with the poncho and top knot Cole 😄😄😄😘 xx
Yes @Pom Bear that's my favourite too. I'm still laughing at it this morning 🤣🤣 I think they actually look better with their head's swapped 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.