Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... šŸ˜‚ I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1734711 šŸ˜‚
This is a tin pot 'talent agency' (if you can call them that). Used by the like's of Katona & other desperate creatures. The numpty really is clutching at straws to try & get some limelight & some media/public recognition. It's NEVER, EVER going to happen. What he needs to do in desperation, is consult a 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR' company. (One of the best is Claire Powell/CAN, but she's wouldn't touch him & he couldn't afford her). His reputation is nothing. Unless he get's rid of KFP 1st, no point though. He will forever be known as an aggressor who possibly/probably wacked his partner. The OF shooting his Green stuff isn't helping either. What should be said (as per this phone shot), is he's a DEALER (leave the car bit off). Does the DOG DAD, refer to KFP or his little neglected pooch? Whoever came up with this statement, is inexperienced & deluded. I've worked in Crisis Management & still do some, and I can say, he will NEVER be the 'celebrity' that he was hoping to be. That ship has long sailed, since association with KFP. One indicator Crawl & KFP should be thinking about is when their (real) Social media comments are 85%-90% positive. never going to happen. He's been 'cancelled & that's not going to be fixed by anyone. Both Crawl & KFP can keep changing PR/Management, but no team of people can help these 2 achieve a positive reputation. I honestly believe KFP is waiting to get her licence back & move on. Crawl will be history. BUT... She is deluded if she believes she can reinvent herself again, to someone who is in high demand for TV work etc. It's really never going to happen & I am positive it's only a short space of time before she breaks the law or has some huge crisis again. As for Crawl, he'd better hope he earns a lot of money in next few months, or sells stories about what KFP is really up to, for loads of dosh, because NOBODY is going to entertain him or be remotely interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A brilliant mum wouldn't wish that her son would die before her, or when told, that candles were left burning unattended all night in Harvey's house when he was living in Essex (and there could of been a fire break out) that it would of 'done her a favour'
What mother gives birth, then weeks later, leaves him with her mother to go to the Playboy Mansion for 6 weeks. (Yes I know a lot of mothers may have to leave their children to go to work, but she wasn't exactly poor then)
He has been bought up by Amy, nannies, ex's, hairdressers, neighbours, residential schools & colleges and always has at least one carer with him (even when Katie has him) Plus employs any old carer, even if they are not qualified to meet his needs.
Yep, absolutely brilliant mother right there you will find :rolleyes:
The "carer" now spends most of her time on the phone which is not exactly "caring" for H is it?

This is a tin pot 'talent agency' (if you can call them that). Used by the like's of Katona & other desperate creatures. The numpty really is clutching at straws to try & get some limelight & some media/public recognition. It's NEVER, EVER going to happen. What he needs to do in desperation, is consult a 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR' company. (One of the best is Claire Powell/CAN, but she's wouldn't touch him & he couldn't afford her). His reputation is nothing. Unless he get's rid of KFP 1st, no point though. He will forever be known as an aggressor who possibly/probably wacked his partner. The OF shooting his Green stuff isn't helping either. What should be said (as per this phone shot), is he's a DEALER (leave the car bit off). Does the DOG DAD, refer to KFP or his little neglected pooch? Whoever came up with this statement, is inexperienced & deluded. I've worked in Crisis Management & still do some, and I can say, he will NEVER be the 'celebrity' that he was hoping to be. That ship has long sailed, since association with KFP. One indicator Crawl & KFP should be thinking about is when their (real) Social media comments are 85%-90% positive. never going to happen. He's been 'cancelled & that's not going to be fixed by anyone. Both Crawl & KFP can keep changing PR/Management, but no team of people can help these 2 achieve a positive reputation. I honestly believe KFP is waiting to get her licence back & move on. Crawl will be history. BUT... She is deluded if she believes she can reinvent herself again, to someone who is in high demand for TV work etc. It's really never going to happen & I am positive it's only a short space of time before she breaks the law or has some huge crisis again. As for Crawl, he'd better hope he earns a lot of money in next few months, or sells stories about what KFP is really up to, for loads of dosh, because NOBODY is going to entertain him or be remotely interested.
We would all be delighted to hear confirmation of all the stuff we rightly suspect she's done or involved in :)

Sinky will surely rake in a fortune when time comes for him to spill the beans (not the green stuff BARF), then the thing will of course come out fighting with the "E 'it Meeeeeeeeeee" story and all the rest of it, but I don't think even that can cover over all the stuff she's done or involved in currently and when it all erupts (as it surely will) skanky will be up tit creek without a paddle AT LAST. I feel it in me bones that Sinky possesses the means to sink her like a giant plastic Titanic :)

That saying once he's extorted whatever he can get out of this entire shabby charade he can then return to his Milyunayre's Lifestyle as a Lukkshurry Car Salesman and duck OFF forthwith, never to darken our doors with his nasty, sinister scowl ever again :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I may be totally wrong here, as not a long service tattler, but Iā€™ve never seen or heard the Pricey clan comment on either her feet ā€œaccidentā€ or slap gate. Everything else that has been confirmed, however many times the story may change or who is to blame, or sheā€™s made a programme about , the mental elf , drunk drug driving, the surgeries, theyā€™ve commented on. Is it because they know its all crap or not as Skanky says it is and donā€™t want to be complicit in these 2 particular lies/ half truths.?

Reactions: 32
I may be totally wrong here, as not a long service tattler, but Iā€™ve never seen or heard the Pricey clan comment on either her feet ā€œaccidentā€ or slap gate. Everything else that has been confirmed, however many times the story may change or who is to blame, or sheā€™s made a programme about , the mental elf , drunk drug driving, the surgeries, theyā€™ve commented on. Is it because they know its all crap or not as Skanky says it is and donā€™t want to be complicit in these 2 particular lies/ half truths.?
Probably true that they are pissed-off at having to concoct lie-after-lie to cover up the bullshit skanky produces about EVERYTHING.

Slapgate was probably the final straw for AFP, seeing her belovƩd scabby daughter specimen lamped by Sinky so they all circle the wagons around her as a show of solidarity and then the dozy old boot goes straight back to him saying it was all a big publicity stunt for wonga - ie a huge LIE! I'd imagine AFP was beside herself with rage after that spectacle which is evident when these days Sinky is not allowed anywhere near her and he is visibly ABSENT from all these Fairmli Okayshuns with the Price Clan. I don't think we'll be seeing Sinky at AFP's bedside holding her hand weeping when they are finally permitted to take all the Fairmli and a camera crew into Harefield for the regal announcement of AFP's transplant surgery :)

Reactions: 17
Yes, 'her' versions, so far are total bull. After the feet accident, she deemed as 'a silly little accident' in her Youtube vid (happened end of July) she was walking about in private in September (yet still putting out the fake/staged/carry me/wheelchair pics for months after) Ā£Ā£Ā£/sympathy.
So is everything that happened in South Africa a load of :poop: too, I'm sure that will all come out ;)

Reactions: 29
Found the most ridiculous bio on Wanky. He celebrates his birthday on 15th Feb EVERY year, surely not šŸ˜‚ thats unheard of. And university educated ! Really? It reads like Skanky wrote it šŸ˜†
That'll be the University of Bognor Regis I expect.
The only way he'd get into Uni would be as the Janitor, although I can see from here the answer will come back as The University of Life in which he (obviously) has a PHD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, 'her' versions, so far are total bull. After the feet accident, she deemed as 'a silly little accident' in her Youtube vid (happened end of July) she was walking about in private in September (yet still putting out the fake/staged/carry me/wheelchair pics for months after) Ā£Ā£Ā£/sympathy.
So is everything that happened in South Africa a load of :poop: too, I'm sure that will all come out ;)
Just a pathological bleeping liar.šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
@WillowTree21 I also believe she is causing major drama again for someone, not sure if CP has possibly heard anything?
#revenge #therapyclearlydidn'twork #vile :mad:
Ooooooooooooo..... Tea....? Please. After the shenanigans of yesterday's photos of her wearing a condom, I'm afraid I feel rather flat this morning....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... šŸ˜‚ I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1734711 šŸ˜‚
His OF audience will be 99% gay men. And if he doesn't realise that then he's naĆÆve as hell.

Reactions: 17
This lip lift she had. It seems to prevent her mouth from closing properly. Surely that would result in having dry teeth all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think thatā€™s why her lips are always dried up and scabby. The mucus membrane thatā€™s meant to be on the inside of her lip is now pulled to the outside because of the ā€˜lip liftā€™.

• Sick
Doubt they'll get one, don't think anyone is that interested really. AFP has lung transplant, big swinging Mickey!
To be honest and sounds cruel, in my opinion AFP has done nothing in her own right and would not receive column inches apart from bringing skank into the world. There are for more people, even within the general public worthy of column inches. An example is Kevin Sinefield running ultra marathons to raise money and awareness of MND.

Reactions: 21
That'll be the University of Bognor Regis I expect.
The only way he'd get into Uni would be as the Janitor, although I can see from here the answer will come back as The University of Life in which he (obviously) has a PHD
Cā€™mon Rita what you saying, weā€™ve seen his erudite and unquestioning thirst for knowledge with his intelligent replies to questioning people on his IG and his profound statements and cryptic posts. His whole demeanour screams of a man whoā€™s studied the great philosophers of all time, a man who knows his Nietzsche and Jean-Paul Sartre. In fact, judging by his current in depth study into all manner of questions with his #AskCrawl sessions on his IG, this is a man who must not only have a degree, but a Masterā€™s degree, a man who can write dissertations and a thesis in an afternoon. What is Skanky doing with such an intellect ?

Iā€™ll get my coat šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And ... WOW ... just look what this PR say that they do for their clients .... Carol ??? Where are you Carol ??? Doing a great job for you arent they ... 2 years of trying and still only in the press or attending an event as Kippers hanger on / Chauffeur ... How many reps have you signed with now, I have lost count ... give it up Carol, its never going to happen ... when you split with Kipper thats the end of your pathetic attempt to be a 'star'

View attachment 1734735
wonder how much he has to pay for this load of shite ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.